AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Weird traffic on CTB?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.

EllaM

Cam Model
Dec 19, 2019
Hello! 🤗

So I m model on CTB and ussually I have in my room between 300 and 1000 viewers ( after few hours of stream ).

Today I went online and after 30 minutes I had 250 people in room, nothing weird until here, but 1 minute later I saw 400 peope, 30 seconds later 700 peopel, 1 minute later 1000 and in 2 minutes I had 1600 people in room ( 1300 from them being 'anonymus' )

I never used any kind of apps for bring bots in my room or fake traffic, I know very well that's not allowed and usless anyway.

Did you had any experience like this? Can someone to send that 'traffic' in my room or was just a site error?

There appear to be quite a few websites that show up in google search (a few in the first page--likely other search providers also) for various terms that look relevant but when you click on them they take you to a random models room.

I think those sites must pick one model for some time period (and you were that winner that minute) so got anyone who clicked on that page. Most of the people clicking on the page will be anonymous, but a few random users will be logged into CB and show up as named users. It is likely a way to game the system (either CB's or advertising) either by displaying ADs using random CB content, or being paid for a 3rd party referral.

Google your CB name and chaturbate in a search engine and a few of the first few pages (the rest of the pages will have a lot of the trackers of your online time) will go directly a page with some random models broadcast.

• Wat?!
Reactions: EllaM
Status
Not open for further replies.