AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Wet dreams.

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sep 18, 2015
Twitter Username
@venusdarksmfc
MFC Username
Lilvixen_
have you ever had one of those amazing dreams where you wake up soaking wet in your panties? or in your underwear if your a guy? i know i have had plenty of them in my life.

if you have had any wet dreams please feel free to share them below :D even if they are short or long.. or whatever you can think of.

Reactions: Ambers Troll
I've only ever had one, when I was in my teens.

Also I almost never remember any of my dreams which seems to be a pretty rare thing. Like once or twice a year I'll wake up knowing about a dream.

seriously? you never ever had a wet dream? are you even human?

That's a bit harsh, don't you think? I know you may have been kidding, but not everyone has wet dreams. Yes, there are even men out there who didn't experience it as teenagers. It doesn't make them weird or non human.

Wet dreams themselves are just the body's natural way of getting rid of older sperm and keeping all the 'plumbing' in peak order. That way there's always a fresh supply of sperm available that are the best possible swimmers to increase the odds of pregnancy. But if someone is regularly having sex or masturbating even on a somewhat regular schedule then the chances of having a wet dream go way down. The average person has sex about 2.5 times per week (last time I read it, may be a bit different). So even at that frequency most men just won't have the need for wet dreams and may not ever have them.

There's other factors at play in a fashion. Sickness, fever and even ambient temperature can effect it. The testicles hang outside the body in order to maintain a cooler temperature than the rest of the body. So even sleeping in a hot room during summer temperatures can cause the body to have wet dreams a bit more often than normal. But even then someone having sex often enough still won't experience them.

It's actually rather common for many men to just never have them, or maybe just a few when they were younger and then on rare occasions afterward.

tl;dr Guy be getting it regularly i'm guessing.

When I first hit puberty I had one, and a couple more later in my teens. As I got older I used to have these dreams that seemed so real, like I could actually control what was happening; oh what are those called? Lucid dreams, yeah that's it. Anyway I would wake from those with a major boner...I had one just last night about somebody as a matter of fact. Questioning myself right now whether I should stop thinking and dreaming about her. :/

I have never had one, had a few sexy dreams but never a wet one ...guess I was always too busy creating regular waking fantasies to have one while sleeping.
I started sexual activity way before I could have one, perhaps this in part explains it too.

Reactions: ACFFAN69
Woman and Men both can have wet dreams, so it's not JUST a bodies way of getting rid of sperm. It's a showcase of how amazing, creative and unique the human mind is especially when it comes to sex and arousal!
I have a lot of orgasms. A LOT! but I actually have full on orgasmic wet dreams fairly often. :)

Quite often for me, and I've noted a pattern of having them almost every time I go back to sleep after waking up horny. I'd say it happens for me maybe once a week.

Woman and Men both can have wet dreams, so it's not JUST a bodies way of getting rid of sperm.

True. I was just kind of indirectly replying to the above statement to Guy so tailored it to men in that case.

Reactions: ACFFAN69
I've had sexy dreams before in which I was incredibly horny but unable to actually get there. Then I would just wake up stupid horny and not know why.
One night when I was 10, I dreamed that I had sex with Sailor Moon.

I have orgasms in my sleep quite frequently and it seems to make no difference if I'm getting laid regularly or it's been a while. I will go through phases where I get a few of them a week and I find them fascinating. Typically the sex dreams will be the opposite of whatever kind of sex I'm having in my real life. I suppose all aspects of my sexuality need satisfying and it's kind of impossible to do that in the flesh.

I have sex dreams (not wet dreams anymore though) all the freaking time. Intense, vivid ones. Nightly. Problem is, they wake me.
I also have a lot of nightmares. When I am not having these, I have mundane silly dreams (also very vivid) that wake me and leave me wondering "WTF was that all about!?"

I think at least for a while, I would rather my brain cut it out. Waking up repeatedly sucks. Even worse is when you wake so hard you don't get back to sleep, and end up running on just a few hours.

For the record, as per my previous post, I'm still thinking and dreaming about her. Hey, a guy can dream can't he? :)

Reactions: VenusDarkStar_MFC
I did have a sex dream last night about a model I haven't been with or even spoken to in a few months. I don't know if I was missing her or just her breasts, but am definitely up to seeing miss Savannah May this morning if she is around.

I did have a sex dream last night about a model I haven't been with or even spoken to in a few months. I don't know if I was missing her or just her breasts, but am definitely up to seeing miss Savannah May this morning if she is around.
lol... i never even herd of her.. and strange maybe this savannah may missed you so she entered your dreams.
i hope you found her. :D

@SavannahMay is a model on here. I hope you were able to ... satisfy your cravings, Troll.

It wasn't a wet dream but a weird one I had after I fell back asleep sometime after3:30 this morning. I ran into annex on Sunday, said hi and honestly she never crossed my mind...until the she was in my dream. Some weird shit happens in one's dreams and this one was weird.

I've never had One, and I think I'm glad I haven't. I can't think of a worse way to wake up than covered in cum...
Well, I am not a fan of waking up with a rock hard boner that is so stiff you can't pee. But you are right, waking up covered in cum is worse. Especially if it's not your own.

have you ever had one of those amazing dreams where you wake up soaking wet in your panties? or in your underwear if your a guy? i know i have had plenty of them in my life.

if you have had any wet dreams please feel free to share them below :D even if they are short or long.. or whatever you can think of.

Wow, before I read this I never actually considered a girl having a 'wet-dream'! I thought it was a term that specifically applied to a guy ejaculating in his sleep.

lol.. @Guy

i had a wet dream actually today.. and i mean it was brutal.. i woke up wanting to hump everything i saw, its like i was on some type of Ecstasy.

I've had exactly three in my life and I remember the experience so clearly because the dreams were so vivid and as you said, I woke up wanting to hump everything! At least for the second and third, the first was more embarrassment because I didn't know exactly what had happened. The dreams have faded now but my memory of their intensity remains.

I'm really surprised at the guys saying they have never had a wet dream, do you masturbate/get sex a lot?

If I don't after maybe 3/4 days I will dream about having sex and then it's horrible to wake up to tbh

When I was in my teens I used to be able to realise I was dreaming and would have lucid dreams, always went the same way, id look around for someone to have sex with and that often ended in a wet dream

The trouble with my lucid dreams was once I realised it was a dream it started to become fuzzy around the edges and would fade out quickly to black so I had to be quick; luckily that has never been a problem for me :smirk:

Reactions: VenusDarkStar_MFC
Status
Not open for further replies.