AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

What action is taken for users if they harrash/misbehave with models?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Dec 20, 2022
India
If a model does any mistake then @Stripchat don't even need a second to suspend there account.
Model's account can be banned on if they are found talking regarding other platforms.
model's account can be banned if they are found doing misbehave with users.

But what about the users? there isn't any rule for them? they can misbehave with any model, can ask regarding any shows outside platform.

What action is taken on user who don't abide these rules? Previously a Ultimate user was sending me a lots of harsh, abusive, cheap messages in stripchat. I even mailed SC support for the same but no proper resolution is provided. I mailed the SC support 8-9 days ago but no responce.?

this user wrote me worst possible things in hindi. I even raised a ticket, did complaint on this user but nothing happend. SC supoport didn't replied till today's date.

I am attaching screenshot of the messages with translation which the user sent me,.

Do model needs to tolerate all these nonsense...??? and then if they will react then it will come into RUDE BEAHVIUR and model's account will be banned.

Attachments

• Capture111.JPG
    Capture111.JPG
    74.4 KB · Views: 28
  • Capture12.JPG
    Capture12.JPG
    92.8 KB · Views: 27
  • Capture22.JPG
    Capture22.JPG
    67.7 KB · Views: 27
I would suggest reaching out to @Charlie_SC or @xChloe the SC reps here.
From your translations that user should definitely be punished.

Also do not forget that as a model you have the ability to ban or mute any users from your room that you wish to ban or mute.

Upvote 0
Hello, @NIHARIKAbby ; thank you for reaching out to us.

As far as I can see, my colleagues from the moderation team have already blocked this user; his behavior is indeed inappropriate.

Separately, I will ask the support team to check why you did not receive a response in time. We're always happy to help on ACF as well, but tickets should remain the most important (and fastest) way of communication.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
@Charlie_SC i have mailed ther same with all the explanation to the support team, but they never respondeed to our mail. 8 days passed away but they didn't responded till ntoday's date

Hello @NIHARIKAbby
I can see that the support team have responded to all your ticket/queries.
In fact, the last contact they made with you was yesterday.

I will PM you with more info.

• Hugs
Reactions: NIHARIKAbby
Upvote 0
If a model does any mistake then @Stripchat don't even need a second to suspend there account.
Model's account can be banned on if they are found talking regarding other platforms.
model's account can be banned if they are found doing misbehave with users.

But what about the users? there isn't any rule for them? they can misbehave with any model, can ask regarding any shows outside platform.

What action is taken on user who don't abide these rules? Previously a Ultimate user was sending me a lots of harsh, abusive, cheap messages in stripchat. I even mailed SC support for the same but no proper resolution is provided. I mailed the SC support 8-9 days ago but no responce.?

this user wrote me worst possible things in hindi. I even raised a ticket, did complaint on this user but nothing happend. SC supoport didn't replied till today's date.

I am attaching screenshot of the messages with translation which the user sent me,.

Do model needs to tolerate all these nonsense...??? and then if they will react then it will come into RUDE BEAHVIUR and model's account will be banned.
I am so sorry you had to endure that. The abuse that models take on a daily basis is heartbreaking. You are a wonderful human being. Never forget that.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.