AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

What am I missing 😬

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jan 14, 2020
MFC Username
Filthy_angel
Hello everyone I’m Angelina. Happy to be here . I’d love to make a friend or two ... or three or 💯. I just started camming,on day 6. I’m getting the hang of it just in the beginning stage. For the life of me I just can’t seem to get the Lovense lush 2 to connect to my room :( I want to use it so bad I freakin love that pink thing. Any advice It'll be greatly appreciated

(I’ve downloaded the bundle; gotten my camera to connect with lush, have my level settings filled out. when I go to camera settings on MFC it won’t let me click my pro Logitech camera. )

Hello everyone I’m Angelina. Happy to be here . I’d love to make a friend or two ... or three or 💯. I just started camming,on day 6. I’m getting the hang of it just in the beginning stage. For the life of me I just can’t seem to get the Lovense lush 2 to connect to my room :( I want to use it so bad I freakin love that pink thing. Any advice It'll be greatly appreciated

(I’ve downloaded the bundle; gotten my camera to connect with lush, have my level settings filled out. when I go to camera settings on MFC it won’t let me click my pro Logitech camera. )

There is a step by step tutorial on YouTube:

I hope this will help you! Good luck 😘

If your having trouble. Keep it simple.

Get your Lovense Connect logged lovesense. Get your toy connect to it.
If your trying to use windows, you need to use the lovense dongle.
If your using your smart phone. Make sure lovense remote isn't open. It needs to be Lovense Connect. Leave Lovense Connect open.

In Lovense Browser, make sure the lovense plugin is signed into lovense. And the web page is your MFC room.

• Hugs
Reactions: Filthy_angel
Just passing-by :
I remarked only today that you can open a gift list on Lovense site (when you need dongle or replace in advance the old thing that will die after 3 weeks...).
It seems to be OK with model's privacy

Status
Not open for further replies.