AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

What appears to the user who has been muted?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Aug 3, 2022
I have written on here before about being kind of a "reluctant knight." I usually don't do much "knighting," but I do mute users making nasty comments and I have questions about how that appears to the user and to the model

- Does the user get a message they were muted? If so do they know it was me vs another knight or the model (I hope they do know lol)?
- Does the model see the comment that I muted? I think they do see that a user was muted by me but are they spared the shitty comment?

Thanks

As far as I know.... ;)
- Does the user get a message they were muted? If so do they know it was me vs another knight or the model (I hope they do know lol)?
They will see that they have ben muted for 24 hours, but not by whom.
- Does the model see the comment that I muted? I think they do see that a user was muted by me but
If she looks for it, yes. Comments from muted idiots only "disappear" from the chat for non-knight users. So if you are a knight in a room, you can see that a certain knight or the model has muted a user, and can still see the user's comment, but for "normal" users in the room, the comment is removed as soon as that user is muted.

are they spared the shitty comment?
Still visible as far as I know, I think this would probably help the model to decide if the transgression was bad enough to warrant them actually *banning* the user.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.