AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

What are some great expos for a cam girl to go to?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.

SagenHoney

Inactive Cam Model
Dec 25, 2016
Streamate Username
sageluvshoney
Chaturbate Username
sageluvshoney
Hey guys!

I swore I had found a fairly recent posting about some information on expos that a cam girl might want to go to. Anyone have any mentions or experiences they would like to share? :)

Thanks.

Reactions: AlyssaMuze
You might want to consider The Phoenix Forum. It's not camgirl specific, but you can learn quite a bit and make great contacts if you're planning on diversifying your adult ventures. Had the good fortune of being able to attend the first four or five shows and they were excellent in so many ways. Check their website: ThePhoenixForum.com

I've heard good things about CamCon and the Exxxpos from my cam mentor, so I'll be attending as many of those as I can. I think the Chicago Exxxpo overlaps with CamCon, though.

As far as personal experiences I've attended FetCon and AVN and can vouch for both being valuable for networking and seminars.

Exxxotica is near enough to me this year I can go, it looks so awesome! Has anyone here gotten the VIP experience? The after parties and such look amazeballs!

To me this depends on what you want to get out of going to a convention, and your personality type.

It is helpful to identify if you're going for exposure, to network with models, to have fun/experience camming community, learn about the industry, shoot vids, cam with other ladies, meet new members, meet your current regs and spend time with them, or any combination?

NJ EXXXOTICA - Huge amounts of members make it out to this one for me. I think just cos so many ppl live near this location. However, if you're going to party... it's like an hour out of NYC and it's in kind of a strange location. This past year had really huge crowds.

Vegas is the biggest one. However it's also ... THE BIGGEST ONE. If you're easily overwhelmed or want to try a smaller convention first... do an exxotica.

The other exxoticas i can't comment on cos i haven't been to them. I miss the ones they'd do down south..

There's also cammingcon in miami i believe.. but i've never been to that.

• Helpful!
Reactions: Pookie_Fae
Status
Not open for further replies.