AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

what are the Best Selling/Most Popular Videos

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Mar 26, 2016
Hi everyone
A model friend of mine has decided to try making videos she can sell. But she doesn't know which type of videos (ie, strip-tease, sexy-shower, dildo-bj, b/g-bj, etc...) would be most popular with members. We have both tried asking the members in her room what type of videos they would like to see from her but haven't gotten any straight answers yet.
We can't seem to find a thread already started about this, so we were hoping to get your assistance

Members, what type of videos sparks our interest to buy when you hear they are available?

Models, do you have a type of video that sells better than other?

Thanks

The most popular will be the ones she feels good making. It's always better to watch someone doing something they're good at and interested in, than just doing because they think it will sell. Is she is making fetish/ niche videos then this is especially important as fetish guys are a close knit community and word quickly spreads as to who to watch and who is 'faking it'. Go to clips4sale and look through the hundreds of categories listed, pick a few that sound interesting if you need inspiration. See what sells well and make more of it. People like different things - some guys might enjoy being humiliated and the model looking down on them through the cam, while others prefer to watch a hot girl dildo her pussy. There no one size fits all.

This isn't a video genre per se, but I enjoy videos made outdoors, especially when the sun is out. The results can be spectacular: the naturalness of skin tones and other colors, the sharpness of detail. Of course, there can be some artistic, technical and logistical difficulties with this, depending on the location.

I fondly recall a couple of outdoor videos by one of my favorite models. She used her iPad camera, and the quality of the video was amazing, and this was a couple of years ago with an old iPad.

Reactions: shylurkerdude
Status
Not open for further replies.