AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

What are the rules regarding outside/public broadcasts

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Mar 6, 2022
I'm seeing a lot of people broadcasting in public on Stripchat and it's something I've been wanting to try but am having trouble finding out the exact rules. I people broadcasting on their own with members of the public walking around in the background, is this allowed? I thought anyone who appeared on a cam had to be verified? How are people broadcasting from the beach, or in their car while driving etc, with what I'm guessing are unverified people in view?

I'm seeing a lot of people broadcasting in public on Stripchat and it's something I've been wanting to try but am having trouble finding out the exact rules. I people broadcasting on their own with members of the public walking around in the background, is this allowed? I thought anyone who appeared on a cam had to be verified? How are people broadcasting from the beach, or in their car while driving etc, with what I'm guessing are unverified people in view?

Models are allowed to broadcast outdoors/places where there are other people around as long as the people in the background are visible only for a few seconds, very briefly/passing by, and do not engage in any sexual activities with the model. (No minors should ever be visible).

Upvote 0
My friend has been following all of the rules and did an outside broadcast yesterday, when she finished and logged back on she got a message from Stripchat Admin saying she is receiving a warning for showing unverified people on cam (she wasnt interacting with them in any way, it was just people walking by in the background). So have the rules changed? Are models not allowed to show people at all any more? What about voices? If there has been a rule change has there been some announcement that I have missed? Because this is pretty important, my friend does this as a full-time job and she nearly lost her account because of it.

Upvote 0
Hey @Bulllgod
Rules have not changed but there is a very thin line between people briefly passing by (for 1-2 seconds) and people in the background remaining within view for a longer period of time.
Please note, that this also makes it very hard for us to audit/monitor so models need to be very careful and try to preferably broadcast in remote locations where there aren't a lot of people around.
;)

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.