AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

What are the rules?!?!

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Feb 9, 2019
I have been doing research on camming and I am so excited about it! I’ve been doing tons of research on femdomme and kink because I really enjoy it and that’s what I want to cam in.

In another post there was a recommendation to look at cam rooms to kind of get an idea of what it’s like. So I did. I was a stripper for a little bit about a year ago so I totally understand tipping because I hated time wasters.
I went into a public chat and there wasn’t anyone else there so I just asked politely if I could stay for a few minutes and that it was my first time in a room and tipped 5$. She got a wide eyed look and just vanished?! Totally offline. Did I commit a huge faux paux? I’m not mad or anything I just have absolutely no idea what’s up.

Thanks!!!

I have been doing research on camming and I am so excited about it! I’ve been doing tons of research on femdomme and kink because I really enjoy it and that’s what I want to cam in.

In another post there was a recommendation to look at cam rooms to kind of get an idea of what it’s like. So I did. I was a stripper for a little bit about a year ago so I totally understand tipping because I hated time wasters.
I went into a public chat and there wasn’t anyone else there so I just asked politely if I could stay for a few minutes and that it was my first time in a room and tipped 5$. She got a wide eyed look and just vanished?! Totally offline. Did I commit a huge faux paux? I’m not mad or anything I just have absolutely no idea what’s up.

Thanks!!!

Im not going to lie that sucks, if she was working at a studio it could just have been bad timing and she went for a break or finished her shift. The wide eyed look could have been related to something different on another site as it's not uncommon for models to work on more than one site at a time.

Status
Not open for further replies.