AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

What are you going to be for Halloween on Webcam?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Aug 23, 2011
What is everyone going to be for Halloween? I want to try and find something different from everyone else. There's so many costumes, this will help narrow it down :) Thanks girls!

BuxomZoe said:
I hate shelling out $50 for a halloween costume...plus accessories, and I'm just not feeling creative enough to make my own. So, if I dress up on cam I have an Alice in Wonderland costume so I might just do that.

ooh, cannot wait to see that.. traditional Alice or the more American McGee psychotic Alice from the pc game?

dontaskmewhy said:
BuxomZoe said:
I hate shelling out $50 for a halloween costume...plus accessories, and I'm just not feeling creative enough to make my own. So, if I dress up on cam I have an Alice in Wonderland costume so I might just do that.

ooh, cannot wait to see that.. traditional Alice or the more American McGee psychotic Alice from the pc game?

Heh, traditional Alice, although American McGee's would be more fun but I don't think I could pull it off

I don't have any legit Halloween costumes, unless I do schoolgirl or wear my devil horns, but they seem so blah and not special enough by far. :think:

I'll just wear my Birthday Suit. ;)

Considering the price, just think of the costume as a write-off for taxes! It's a work outfit and can be written off. So spend away :)
I got two costumes just because of that! Raggedy Ann and Strawberry Shortcake-the sexy versions. Since I'm a never-nude though, I'm gonna wear booty shorts underneath instead of a thong haha. They really show your ass!

I also got a coupon in the mail for my local costume place, so one of the costumes was only $24 bucks instead of $50...SCORE!

Reactions: Chamaeleon
I had plans for Alex from A Clockwork Orange (except, of course WAY sluttier) on Beggars Night (and have a beggars night theme which I'm sure guest & basics would have loved), a zombie pin up on Halloween (with a fake blood or green goo show & orange candle wax fun) & then a day of the dead show (with sugar skull make up) I never got the chance to fully think out. There's always next year!

:hello2: Since I'm an attention whore... I'm gonna post a picture! I had to do a first run through of my costume the other night so I could get a picture for Aedan's contest thingie... :dance:

Attachments

• IMG_2639.jpg
    IMG_2639.jpg
    646.9 KB · Views: 150
JoleneJolene said:
:hello2: Since I'm an attention whore... I'm gonna post a picture! I had to do a first run through of my costume the other night so I could get a picture for Aedan's contest thingie... :dance:

You always pull off the coolest shit...I think it's called "star quality"

JoleneJolene said:

I loved it the first time I saw it (in another thread) & definitely love it now that I can see more of the details. So awesome. :clap:

Reactions: JoleneBrody
dontaskmewhy said:
BuxomZoe said:

I have the bloody Alice costume. Found a REAL and real sharp vorpal blade too, but never got it :) Didya know they even sell the pepper grinder?

I'm a bit poor this year, so I'm just being a cowgirl ;) in fact, my friend is being a sexy western sheriff and I'm being a sexy western bandit!!!! we're still looking for some fake handcuffs and monopoly money, hehehee.

last year my costume rocked the house, though; I was curvy lady gaga complete with leotard!!!! :}

oh, and, growing up in southern california and having family in santa fe, my friends and family always did dio de los muertos stuff, so I'll probably finangle some sugar-skull type makeup for that day! :) and marigolds.... I looooove me some marigolds.

Status
Not open for further replies.