AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

What Are You Scared Of?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Vorigan

Inactive Cam Model
Aug 5, 2017
www.patreon.com
Twitter Username
@RuneGalexia
MFC Username
RuneGalexia
Hello everyone! It's October 1 and I know Halloween is still weeks away, but for me the whole month of October is Halloween!
In true Halloween fashion, I want to know what you're scared of! Here are some of mine:

1. Spiders (completely terrifying)
2. Doors slamming shut on their own
3.Faceless people
4. The fact that we really don't have complete control over our lives and what happens to us.

Sharks, murderers, and stopping my car at a red light on a steep hill. This makes me panicky.

Baby dolls.. just all of them. Each and everyone of them and their freaking dead eyes.

Loved ones who are close to me passing. My Boggart would totally be like Molly Weasley's.

Also I have a slight uptick in adrenaline whenever I peak out a window at night. You never know when someone will be looking right back at you. My reflection has gotten me a few times :giggle:

I wake up from weird dreams at night in a panic sometimes where I am in grade school and I haven't done my homework and it comes to turn it in or talk about it and I just sit there because what am i gonna do since I didn't have a dog I could blame for eating my homework. It happened a few times (all those jerk kids doing their homework! WTF!) and the tongue lashing and embarrassment and being singled out.

I also watch a lot of scary stuff on the internets and when I'm doing that, if a person rings my door mistakenly late at night, or I hear a loud sound (like someone is trying to get in my apartment!!!!!!!) my blood pressure rises and I run around making sure all the locks are secure.

I also wake up and think someone is in my apartment, and not necessarily bad people, which is scary as fuck because I'm coming out of deep dream and have no idea where I am sometimes (and usually my penis is out in the open which would be embarrassing if, in this case someone walked in my room and saw it).

Elevators

Death/Dying & Whats next? - My biggest fear is that nothing happens/we don't remember this life and then boom nothing. This is the ultimate mind fuck for me.

I am fascinated by ghosts but I do not want to actually see one (Im scared as fuck the one in my house will show itself) .. We have experienced some interesting paranormal stuff here but I seriously hope every day/night I don't actually see it because FUCK IM SCARED lol.

Reactions: Vorigan and Gen
Sharks, murderers, and stopping my car at a red light on a steep hill. This makes me panicky.

Note to self: Pitch for a horror film to be funded by and produced for Netflix upon suitable payment for idea:

A murderous shark has devised and constructed a breathing apparatus from natural resources floating in the ocean and also grown legs as a result of radioactive material being dumped in to said ocean. The shark makes its way on to dry land to satiate its bloodlust in a new environment. It's first victim happens to be webcam model.

Before the shark takes its first victim in the opening scene, he overhears the webcam model explaining to a customer that she's not currently doing penetration shows because "it's shark week". Upon hearing this, the shark mistakenly interprets the event as the cam model using the shark community as a scapegoat and vows vengeance on any cam girl he can track down.

The climactic scene sees a cam model named Gen, stopped at a red light on a steep hill, suddenly forced into deadly combat with the shark. Who will survive in the next major hit for Netflix? Who will survive in... Cam Girl vs Shark?

Note to self: Pitch for a horror film to be funded by and produced for Netflix upon suitable payment for idea:

A murderous shark has devised and constructed a breathing apparatus from natural resources floating in the ocean and also grown legs as a result of radioactive material being dumped in to said ocean. The shark makes its way on to dry land to satiate its bloodlust in a new environment. It's first victim happens to be webcam model.

Before the shark takes its first victim in the opening scene, he overhears the webcam model explaining to a customer that she's not currently doing penetration shows because "it's shark week". Upon hearing this, the shark mistakenly interprets the event as the cam model using the shark community as a scapegoat and vows vengeance on any cam girl he can track down.

The climactic scene sees a cam model named Gen, stopped at a red light on a steep hill, suddenly forced into deadly combat with the shark. Who will survive in the next major hit for Netflix? Who will survive in... Cam Girl vs Shark?
Gonna hit the shark with my Hitachi then send out an emergency signal to all online model’s Omibods. When they feel the emergency vibration, they’ll come running to hit the shark with their heart-shaped paddles and shock wands. If that fails, we’ll unleash an army of basics to scream SHOW FEET and OPEN BOBS at the shark until it retreats in horror.

Gonna hit the shark with my Hitachi then send out an emergency signal to all online model’s Omibods. When they feel the emergency vibration, they’ll come running to hit the shark with their heart-shaped paddles and shock wands. If that fails, we’ll unleash an army of basics to scream SHOW FEET and OPEN BOBS at the shark until it retreats in horror.

This thing has legs. Much like the shark. I'm envisioning a franchise here.

Reactions: Gen
I can't be calm around horses, they poop while walking and unexpectedly they can kick the Sugar honey Ice Tea out of you. I am mostly scared with horses that have police officers on them.
I love Sharks, they scare me a little, but after being in the presence of a hammerhead in shallow waters in the Red Sea for over an hour, he seemed mostly fascinating and cool.
And yes, I am always scared of Mayonnaise.

Reactions: Puffin
Unfriendly A.I. that seeks revenge.

As in after the military networks together every single plane, ship, vehicle, drone, weapon, even armor, then actively ties it into all known intelligence in cyberspace as well? So that, if a vehicle in Iraq takes fire, every other military device everywhere in the world instantly knows it and can respond automatically? As in Skynet?

Those fears are totally ridiculous, that would never happen. Rest easy in that belief! And whatever you do, don't read this article. :bag:

http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2017-09-28/us-militarys-weapon-future-looks-lot-skynet

As in after the military networks together every single plane, ship, vehicle, drone, weapon, even armor, then actively ties it into all known intelligence in cyberspace as well? So that, if a vehicle in Iraq takes fire, every other military device everywhere in the world instantly knows it and can respond automatically? As in Skynet?

Those fears are totally ridiculous, that would never happen. Rest easy in that belief! And whatever you do, don't read this article. :bag:

http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2017-09-28/us-militarys-weapon-future-looks-lot-skynet

I was thinking something a bit more personalized than that.

This.

http://img0.joyreactor.com/pics/post/comics-earthexplodes-future-people-820059.png

My self-driving car becoming suicidal. :haha:
Seriously though, nothing really does. That comes with not caring I guess.

Similar. It's all a part of life, and there are far worse things than death.

I can't say I don't care. But, I'm much more of a realist and know that things are beyond my control.

Heights is my only irrational and crazy fear. I'm fine in a plane, helicopter, tall building or anything like that but when I have to rely on my own balance to not fall and die I end up frozen and unable to move properly. It doesn't even need to be very high to set this off. A regular ladder will do the trick.

I'm not afraid of heights, but I am afraid of falling down, both because of potential harm and embarrassment incurred.

I'm not afraid of water, and in fact, I love to swim more than anyone I know. However, I get really anxious riding in boats. So, I guess I'm afraid of being on top of water, but not in it.

I'm afraid that cops will burst into my house in the middle of the night, and shoot me dead in a botched raid to the wrong address. That one's oddly specific, I know.

• Hugs
Reactions: DFT
Status
Not open for further replies.