AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

what are you supprised that people find you sexy in

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Feb 22, 2015
Utah
MFC Username
GothicFeline
we have the outfit color thread. but..

what has surprised you, that you have been called sexy in. was it a color, a ripped band t-shit, no makeup?

for a favorite model I know. I oddly love her just rolled out of bed look. not a normal thing for me and not a bad look on any girl, but on her I melt every time.

Gothic! I have no response I just saw your username and got excited you joined!!
:dance:

Reactions: gothicfeline
I think the first time that someone told me that I had sexy feet I was really surprised and caught off guard. Before I started camming on Streamate in 2012, I had never really thought much about foot fetish, let alone the appearance of my feet in a sexual or attractive nature. I'm more or less used to it now but it took a long time to not get a face similar to this (see below) when someone said it to me in chat.

Attachments

• britney-spears.gif
    britney-spears.gif
    856.7 KB · Views: 684
White tank tops. I could be wearing the most expensive piece of lingerie, and no one will bat an eye. But once I put on that white MyFreeCams tank top, everyone's like "WOW, SO SEXY!!!"

:lol:

I have a headband with cat ears. To me, it's the epitome of cute, and I'm always surprised how many people find me sexy wearing them. I have a regular who goes nuts for them.

PicNic said:
White tank tops. I could be wearing the most expensive piece of lingerie, and no one will bat an eye. But once I put on that white MyFreeCams tank top, everyone's like "WOW, SO SEXY!!!"

:lol:

^
I'd be one of those guys, I have a big weakness for girls in white tops. To me its far sexier then any kind of lingerie ever could be.

LilyMarie said:
I have a headband with cat ears. To me, it's the epitome of cute, and I'm always surprised how many people find me sexy wearing them. I have a regular who goes nuts for them.

Yeah, this is totally a thing. I will admit to going nuts over this kind of stuff myself.

Morella said:
I'm always surprised at how many people find me so attractive when I do skeleton makeup. I mean, I'm into it, just didn't realize so many others were too. Yay for awesome humans! :thumbleft:

I make quite the hot zombie, if I do say so myself.

Reactions: ACFFAN69
to be fair I love lingerie but is so odd to get something so expensive that will last on your body like 2 min lol

I love the look of thigh highs and long opera gloves

also and odd sexy is when you are wearing a men's button down just over your boobs and unbuttoned and panties

Pants. I guess I'm so rarely seen in pants that they are like the naughty rare forbidden pant fruit.

JoleneBrody said:
Pants. I guess I'm so rarely seen in pants that they are like the naughty rare forbidden pant fruit.

There's something about a fully clothed cam girl that's kinda hot (I find). I think, like you say, it's out of the norm, so it feels somehow naughty, even though it's really the opposite of naughty. But a cam girl in jeans and tee shirt can be just as big a turn on as a cam girl in nothing but sexy lingerie (or maybe I'm just weird :?)

mynameisbob84 said:
JoleneBrody said:

There's something about a fully clothed cam girl that's kinda hot (I find). I think, like you say, it's out of the norm, so it feels somehow naughty, even though it's really the opposite of naughty. But a cam girl in jeans and tee shirt can be just as big a turn on as a cam girl in nothing but sexy lingerie (or maybe I'm just weird :?)

I'm the same in some respects, I often find models in their day to day clothing really sexy, jeans, T-Shirt or formal wear, trouser suits, tight pencil skirts YES YES and YES. Also choker necklaces, or straps are just way to hot.

I also find ladies who come online in their normal, basic underwear, rather than the mega sexy, thin lace, bright red numbers is a really appealing thing for me. I guess it's because that's probably what you are wearing on a day to day basis, and that's perhaps more personal, than something you may only wear once a week. :)

Doc_Mercy said:
mynameisbob84 said:
JoleneBrody said:

I'm the same in some respects, I often find models in their day to day clothing really sexy, jeans, T-Shirt or formal wear, trouser suits, tight pencil skirts YES YES and YES. Also choker necklaces, or straps are just way to hot.

I also find ladies who come online in their normal, basic underwear, rather than the mega sexy, thin lace, bright red numbers is a really appealing thing for me. I guess it's because that's probably what you are wearing on a day to day basis, and that's perhaps more personal, than something you may only wear once a week. :)

So much this.
There's one model I've seen dressed in all sorts of cute, sexy, or adorable outfits. I have to admit that the hottest I've ever seen her was without makeup on and in jeans. :oops:

I'm also a huge fan of chokers and regular ole panties. Pretty much everything you said mirrors what I find sexy! One thing you missed though is a woman dressed in a sweater (or shirt that doesn't fit her) and undies. :drool:

Sweaters.

For the record, I went straight to a D by the time I was twelve, and by mid highschool I was an F, and holy fuck nothing else ever made me more self conscious than my breasts. Sweaters were my shield from mean girls and wayward stares from older men thrice my age. So I have always had a lot of sweaters. A LOT I tell you. I got very very good at making myself seem like I had tiny boobs. At one point a guy who had been chasing me for months even said that he thought that big breasts were gross sacks of fat...because he thought I was flat. :?

I love my body much more now, but the fact the sweaters are what others find sexy is just rather ironic considering the aforementioned. Members seem to love them. Shirt countdowns garner zilch most days, sweaters however...

And it's odd how I used to wear sweaters to NOT feel sexy, and now it's the exact opposite.

A close second is stocking and tights, but my legs are my best feature so that's no surprise. :lol: Pretty lingerie also gets wonderful remarks.

LuthienBlythe said:
Sweaters.

For the record, I went straight to a D by the time I was twelve, and by mid highschool I was an F, and holy fuck nothing else ever made me more self conscious than my breasts. Sweaters were my shield from mean girls and wayward stares from older men thrice my age. So I have always had a lot of sweaters. A LOT I tell you. I got very very good at making myself seem like I had tiny boobs. At one point a guy who had been chasing me for months even said that he thought that big breasts were gross sacks of fat...because he thought I was flat. :?

I love my body much more now, but the fact the sweaters are what others find sexy is just rather ironic considering the aforementioned. Members seem to love them. Shirt countdowns garner zilch most days, sweaters however...

And it's odd how I used to wear sweaters to NOT feel sexy, and now it's the exact opposite.

A close second is stocking and tights, but my legs are my best feature so that's no surprise. :lol: Pretty lingerie also gets wonderful remarks.
I was about to write something similar. I get way fewer private shows on SM when I'm dressed in lingerie, but when my hair is in a bun and I'm wearing a sweater... holy guacamole!
I have what I call "stealth boobs" even when I'm down to just a bra guys think my boobs are small, but I'm a DD/E cup. So taking off my button-up cardigan in a private show blows their fucking minds!

I guess I should write a real response now,
but I got a really rad response when I dressed up as a mime. I more or less did it for myself but my guys LOVED it, I'm super excited to have more time when classes are over to do more body paint and character costumes.

My crazy undecided wavy natural hair.. I decided to just let it dry after a shower Show last week and was starting to get embarrassed of how puffy/wavy my hair was starting to look, when all of a sudden all guys started going crazy about it.
Some of my regulars call me a sexy lion now.. LOL

Haven't straightened my hair once since then :)

Status
Not open for further replies.