AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

What are your favorite rewards for being high tipper?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.

What are your favorite rewards for being high tipper?

• Skype show

Votes: 5 33.3%
  • KIK

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Snapchat

Votes: 2 13.3%
  • Panties

Votes: 3 20.0%
  • Phone number

• Custom video

Votes: 8 53.3%
  • Custom photos

• Handwritten letter

Votes: 4 26.7%
  • Baked goods in the mail

Votes: 4 26.7%
  • Polaroids in the mail

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
So I'm starting back on MFC, and I'd like to give some incentives for being high tipper. Please choose as many as you would like to get from your favorite model! If there's something I didn't mention, please feel free to mention it! :)

I also thought of raffle tickets and phone number for texting, but it wouldn't let me post any more choices.

It's difficult to sum up my thoughts, but the poll doesn't represent the issues, and no discussion has happened here.

So here is a few thoughts:
Most of the things are not repeatable for a daily high tip. You can't reward Kik to the same person twice for example, nor can you give out a phone number more then once.
The daily high tip reward is likely to be won be a few of your regulars, meaning that after a few days they will have already won the reward already.
High tippers are by there nature the ones who can tip the most and hence could tip directly for the item if they so wished, so unless the reward is an item not normally sold why tip for it? Also don't you want to sell the reward item to other tippers?
Many high tippers won't want the item you listed, this in turn raises other points:
- potentially some high tippers may choose to tip less so as not to win the daily high tip reward
- you could be using your time (to create custom video, write letter etc) to a high tipper that doesn't want the prize.
The point being you use your TIME creating or doing things that is not the most effective use of your time. In fact the high tipper might prefer you used the time from the reward to instead stay on cam longer!

So of the items in the poll:
Only reward to a person once: Kik, Snapchat, Phone number. To a degree none of them can be repeated ongoing, there is only so many handwritten letters you can do, or custom videos etc.
In the mail: Panties, handwriten letter, baked good, polaroids - Some don't want such things in the post(might not want SO to know etc), you might not want to reveal your postal area, or spend time travelling to another post office to post it.
Effective use of time? Custom video, custom photos, handwritten letter, Skype

I think you want a range of different things for HT, many more then the 10 listed.
Timing can be everything:
if you create a NEW video, then having it as a HT reward BEFORE others can buy it works as a genuine reward.
if you are do a cam show where you bake goods and have a daily raffle for the goods during the show, it makes sense that the HT that day wins some baked goods automatically.

One reward that I know Bliss Time uses and seems a brillant HT is a "5 minute phone call", it's repeatable, it's personal, takes little time to prepare(you don't have to dress up like you might for Skype) and it takes relatively little time to do.

Last edited:
When I end up as a HT for the day, it's because i have tipped because I like you or something you do/did on cam. All I need is a smile and a thanks. Its also why I tip annon or purposely cut the tokens by a few so as not to unseat someone else's HT. A lot of guys seem to vie for this daily recognition. just because you aren't HT doesn't mean you haven't contributed several times more in total that day.

I didn't even think of the phone call Puffin, that's a great idea! And yeah, that's true, a lot of these things can only be given out once, and some members may not be able to receive items in the mail. Phone calls and Skypes are pretty much the only things that can be done repeatedly. :) I don't plan on having a HT contest every time I cam-just once in a while, because I appreciate all tips, no matter the size. Some members get discouraged from tipping smaller amounts like 10-20 tokens if they see someone tipping 1000+ because they think their tip looks small in comparison. Thanks for the input Puffin and SoTxBob! :)

Ive found recently that an "exclusive" video that I create on my own seems to be more interesting to a lot of people for a HT prize who really just aren't interested in coming up with ideas for custom. People seem to really like the surprise aspect of it!

Ive found recently that an "exclusive" video that I create on my own seems to be more interesting to a lot of people for a HT prize who really just aren't interested in coming up with ideas for custom. People seem to really like the surprise aspect of it!

That's really clever.

I just want to remind all the new models who might be reading this thread that if they use Skype, they must use a VPN or people can find out your location.

And if you're going to make a phone call, be sure to use Google Voice or some other fake number app. The same with texting. Although, if you're only doing texting, you can use a text-only app like Kik. This seems like common sense, but you would be amazed at how many models I've heard say, "OH NO! He found out my name/address/facebook/family, and I can't believe it!!!" Be safe. And if in doubt, just ask us. I'm sure someone on this forum (models or members) will know the answer.

Favorite I've received bounces between the skype and custom video, Jolene nailed it, the surprise aspect for vids is great (though the model knew what I didn't like to see) and I'll add that knowing a vid wont be resold and is exclusive to me is icing on the cake.

Favorite I've turned down was a professional nude poster of the model, its dope but I can't hang that around my apartment :haha:

Status
Not open for further replies.