AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

What Are Your Favorite Tipping Bots?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jun 27, 2017
CB has a variety of Bots that assist models with display of a tip menu in the public chat room. Tip Menu Plus is a well known one, but it is limited to 10 items. What are your favorite tipping Bots, and why?

Some of the ones I have noticed:

* Tip Menu - 4Sci

This bot gives you something like 24 tip items, but importantly it includes options to sort based on tip amount.

* Extended Tips and Notifications

This bot gives you up to 30 tip items, no fancy options, but it also gives you 20 notifier lines

* Caylinonia Menu

This is a custom bot done for a specific model, and it gives up to 40 tip items

* Tip Menu Plus 30

This is Tip Menu Plus with 30 tip items

What are your favorites and what are the additional features in that Bot that you like?

I like the sorting option on Tip Menu - 4Sci, as it helps people who want bargains to easily discriminate those items out of a large tip menu. I would love to find a version of 4Sci that supports 40 tipping menu items.

Status
Not open for further replies.