AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

What are your favourite things to win in camgirl raffles?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Miss_Lollipop

Cam Model
Feb 7, 2011
www.miss-lollipop.com
Twitter Username
@MissLollipopMFC
MFC Username
Miss_Lollipop
Clips4Sale URL
http://clips4sale.com/store/46293/misslollipop
I voted for Custom Videos/Photos and Signed Poster/4x6.

Custom Video/Photos: It's nice to get something new that you give input on. Being able to add your own touch is a nice feel. For the most part, if I'm in your room I probably have all content currently being sold. I like to support first by getting all content, then by just tipping/showing appreciation in what I try to do daily and eventually getting new content as they are made. So custom video/photos is always a nice thing to shoot for.

Signed Poster/4x6 is nice as I'm a fan of glamour. I have a ton of cosplay prints, glamour prints, etc. that I like to rotate. I like to think of it as art. A nice photo is something I appreciate as there is a lot that goes into taking a good photo. Also similar reason to custom video/photo in regards to something new that I don't already have.

So I guess to sum it up, I more than likely already have all the content, so for a raffle it's nice to see things that you don't always sell or custom sales since it allows you get something new and fresh. Hopefully my opinion doesn't sound too selfish. I always like to explain myself in order to hopefully provide better insight. :)

Voted for Custom Video as I love getting those. Travel related things are a no go for me and I'm always a little hesitant to have things mailed to me so what ever the prize I usually hope it can be handed over the internet.

Reactions: PunkInDrublic
I voted for Custom Videos/Photos and Signed Poster/4x6.

Custom Video/Photos: It's nice to get something new that you give input on. Being able to add your own touch is a nice feel. For the most part, if I'm in your room I probably have all content currently being sold. I like to support first by getting all content, then by just tipping/showing appreciation in what I try to do daily and eventually getting new content as they are made. So custom video/photos is always a nice thing to shoot for.

Signed Poster/4x6 is nice as I'm a fan of glamour. I have a ton of cosplay prints, glamour prints, etc. that I like to rotate. I like to think of it as art. A nice photo is something I appreciate as there is a lot that goes into taking a good photo. Also similar reason to custom video/photo in regards to something new that I don't already have.

So I guess to sum it up, I more than likely already have all the content, so for a raffle it's nice to see things that you don't always sell or custom sales since it allows you get something new and fresh. Hopefully my opinion doesn't sound too selfish. I always like to explain myself in order to hopefully provide better insight. :)

I agree I am likely to have most/all of your content. So custom video, signed pictures, and also Skypes if that is something you don't do often are valuable. If you are good artist, singer, or cook than something hand made is nice, but if the only time you bake is for raffles maybe not. It isn't that I don't appreciate goodies from girls who don't bake, it is just been my experience that if girl is regular cook she is more likely to actually follow through than somebody who has to go to the store to get shortening, baking soda etc.

I should also say that some of the things that girls Raffle off I wished they save their money. Pretty much any device, I really don't need any device, so I really won't value it and nearly what you paid for it (unless i was gift :)). The content on the device is the real prize. Same thing goes for travel expense. Sure pay for my dinner or drinks or whatever for a date raffle, but why go through the extra expense to give me back some of the money I've been tipping you?

Finally if you are in doubt about what is the most valuable, I'd suggest offering several top prize, say a goodie basket, skype,and custom. Since members have different ideas of what is valuable. Just give the first place winner his choice, 2nd place his choice, 3rd gets whats left..

Went with skype date/bathtub, skype sexual and custom video. Just seems to be what I would enjoy most. Not much of an explanation but cool to see you have so many ideas in mind.

I went with handmade crafts because I love making things, (bottle cut ball glasses, metal fabricated keychain, baked goods and choice between custom or skype show). Thanks for doing this poll!

I also voted for custom video/pictures. If I am one of your regs then I'll also most likely have all your content and so anything that is uniquely for me will be much appreciated.

my absolute favorite thing to do with a model I regular would be to just have hangout time over skype/google hangouts/etc so I chose that, amongst some other things.

Skypes, in person date/hangouts, snapchat, electronics, baked goods and personal gifts are what I voted for, and are items I've entered into for raffles.

I did win a custom video once though. That was cool too but not something i typically enter in for.

Very helpful information to know! Sometimes I struggle to come up with new things to do for my MFC friends as prizes!:p

Status
Not open for further replies.