AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

What camsite has this sound effect?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hope you realise no one will help you with this
Why? Is such a simple question, I'm hearing this sound effect on multiple models and I wanna know that site it is.
Is forbidden such a question here? Cuz I got here by seeing similar question been asked on this forum....

Why? Is such a simple question, I'm hearing this sound effect on multiple models and I wanna know that site it is.
Is forbidden such a question here? Cuz I got here by seeing similar question been asked on this forum....
Well if your watching them live and hearing the model and sounds, you would be on the site and not need to know.
Otherwise your watching elsewhere and why no one will help you. Affiliate, recording etc

??? multistreaming?

on CB I hear a lot of tipping sounds that I'm not familiar with.

Does it really matter? Why can’t you just be satisfied with watching her on the site you currently see her on? Why is there a need to know the full list of every site a model is on?
There could be many reasons a model prefers you just stick to tipping her on that site, instead of worrying about other sites she’s on (Like higher payout percentages, faster payouts, it’s her preferred site, etc.).

And IF she’s active on Twitter and has posted links to all (or some) of the sites she’s on, there you go.

Does it really matter? Why can’t you just be satisfied with watching her on the site you currently see her on? Why is there a need to know the full list of every site a model is on?
There could be many reasons a model prefers you just stick to tipping her on that site, instead of worrying about other sites she’s on (Like higher payout percentages, faster payouts, it’s her preferred site, etc.).

And IF she’s active on Twitter and has posted links to all (or some) of the sites she’s on, there you go.

'offtopic'

For me hearing tipsounds from Site B while doing a private on Site A is annoying AF.
I'm paying for others to get a free show on Site B I guess dunno.gif

It's not a chaturbate or stripchat sound effect. Maybe myfreecams, streammate, camsoda, or bongacams?

As for the cynical responses, maybe the OP wants to know the model's alternate website stream, but doesn't want to get the model in trouble by directly asking the question? I know stripchat block the word "chaturbate" in public and private chat (and probably also trigger some sort of "check this room's chat" flag for a stripchat monitor to follow up)

I just wanna know what other sites can offer to viewer, what benefices or not, it's not really about the model here, maybe for me is better to buy tokens on that site, who knows?
Some sites let you spy on private some not and other stuff like club subscription and so on.
I'm not looking for a specific model, I just curious about what other site could be there that have same models that I'm already interested in.
'offtopic'

For me hearing tipsounds from Site B while doing a private on Site A is annoying AF.
I'm paying for others to get a free show on Site B I guess View attachment 94948
Yeah, that's true and in case of streaming on multiple sites can check on others sites if the model goes offline at least, it's not fair for me to pay and others get stuff for free.
It's not a chaturbate or stripchat sound effect. Maybe myfreecams, streammate, camsoda, or bongacams?

As for the cynical responses, maybe the OP wants to know the model's alternate website stream, but doesn't want to get the model in trouble by directly asking the question? I know stripchat block the word "chaturbate" in public and private chat (and probably also trigger some sort of "check this room's chat" flag for a stripchat monitor to follow up)
I kinda figure out that is not cb, stripchat, bonga or mfc, idk about the strammate or camsoda, don't use them, only one thing i know about camsoda is the tipping sounds like soda can 'pop pop pop', maybe it's a private/pm notification of one of those

'offtopic'

I'm paying for others to get a free show on Site B I guess View attachment 94948

It doesn't sound like the op was in a private show with the model though. It sounds like he's watching a model who's splitcamming...which lots of models do.

And yeah, I agree that the scenario you pointed out, though, would suck for the member.

Reactions: Diana_Devil

If the model wanted to let this user know her alternate website stream, she'd find a way to tell him. 😉

That's forbidden anyway
Are you sure? I know of a few models who go private at chaturbate but leave the split-stream at stripchat running.

Personally I don't have a problem with hearing tip sounds from another website during a private; after all most models allow spying on private shows, so what's the difference if the "outside" viewer is tipping via the spy function or from another website?

Are you sure? I know of a few models who go private at chaturbate but leave the split-stream at stripchat running.

Personally I don't have a problem with hearing tip sounds from another website during a private; after all most models allow spying on private shows, so what's the difference if the "outside" viewer is tipping via the spy function or from another website?
Yes. When in private, all other streams should be shut down / put in spy on stripchat or peep mode on chaturbate - that way people can still watch, pay per min, but not interact and the person in private gets the full attention which is....the point of a private..

Yes. When in private, all other streams should be shut down / put in spy on stripchat or peep mode on chaturbate - that way people can still watch, pay per min, but not interact and the person in private gets the full attention which is....the point of a private..
sites like streamate didnt allow us models to stream members' privates/exclusives on multiple sites. even in spy/peep mode

sites like streamate didnt allow us models to stream members' privates/exclusives on multiple sites. even in spy/peep mode
Sorry, was only meaning chaturbate and stripchat, that i know of allow spying - I know mfc doesn't have the option to spy at all if in pvt somewhere else and I think bongacams doesn't either but I haven't been on there for a while. I guess it's all in the TOS that models need to read and see where they can leave the stream in spy and where not.
But one thing is for sure and that's no public streams on XYZ when in private on A site.

I know we’re a little off topic, but I know of one model that splitcams CB and Stripchat and leaves the free public CB stream open during her Stripchat private shows. I know two others that stay streaming in public on CamSoda while performing a private on CB. It’s hard not to notice when the tips are flying.

I don’t agree with it as a member, but it’s not my call. And it does factor into my decision when considering buying a private.

Again - I know we were veering off topic, but I just wanted to add that.

I just wanna know what other sites can offer to viewer, what benefices or not, it's not really about the model here, maybe for me is better to buy tokens on that site, who knows?
Some sites let you spy on private some not and other stuff like club subscription and so on.
I'm not looking for a specific model, I just curious about what other site could be there that have same models that I'm already interested in.

Yeah, that's true and in case of streaming on multiple sites can check on others sites if the model goes offline at least, it's not fair for me to pay and others get stuff for free.

I kinda figure out that is not cb, stripchat, bonga or mfc, idk about the strammate or camsoda, don't use them, only one thing i know about camsoda is the tipping sounds like soda can 'pop pop pop', maybe it's a private/pm notification of one of those

Okay, if it's not really about the model, and you're just curious about the benefits of other cam sites...you can do some research on here about some of the different cam sites. We have threads about Chaturbate, Stripchat, MyFreeCams, Streamate, BongaCams, etc. It sounds like you're already a little familiar with some of these sites, and might have accounts with them? And on the cam sites' homepages you can use search filters or hash tags (#ebony #blonde #deepthroat #bigtits) to help you find the type of models you're interested in.

Taking a model into an exclusive private show...or "true private" show is one way for you to pay, and not have a bunch of dudes getting a free show. There are also sites like SkyPrivate and CamModelDirectory...where you'd select a model to pay (her per minute rate) her for a one-on-one Skype show, and you wouldn't be dealing with other members since there is no public chat room.

Then the best thing you can do is sign up on those other sites, buy a token package within your budget, and go have some fun.
Each site has pros and cons, and you'll find whichever one feels best for you.
So often this kind of question is asked when someone is stalking a specific model, so you can appreciate why nobody is keen to answer the original question.

I thought this also violated most tos on cam sites? Do they not say once doing private you shouldn't be streaming anywhere else publicly? Thought I seen something about that, probably wrong thou and it's just the right thing to do, stop streaming public on other sites while private on one.
It is definitely what SC demands when member and model go into private or exclusive private, it has been mentioned here on ACF many times.

Then the best thing you can do is sign up on those other sites, buy a token package within your budget, and go have some fun.
Each site has pros and cons, and you'll find whichever one feels best for you.
So often this kind of question is asked when someone is stalking a specific model, so you can appreciate why nobody is keen to answer the original question.
I've always been fairly suspicious with this stalking retort. If the person hears the other sound it means they're still active with the model, so the active stalking excuse is doubtful. I do agree with the response about models maybe wanting users to stay on certain sites that benefit them more, so I won't debate that retort. But even if they were trying to stalk the model, which is still a real possibility based on some of the other forum responses I've seen about this topic, couldn't the model just ban the user when they're contacted on the other site? I don't get the overly protective stance when models have the power to control who contacts them and how using the ban features of most sites. If the users continue to create new accounts to avoid bans, they could do that on the original site as well so that's not a compelling response either. In my opinion this may be more a part of anti-snitch culture. Most models know of models violating terms of service or split camming and don't want users to be able to easily find them on other sites, especially if they're giving free shows on said sites purposefully or accidentally. Such snitch activity would hurt the bottom line of models and increase users taking advantage of these transgressions. Of course if someone is truly motivated they will eventually find the model's other sites by going to multiple camming sites and memorizing the sounds until they find the sound they're looking for but there's clearly no incentive to help these users figure these things out without the effort involved. Even when stalking is involved, these users are some of the most experienced and motivated camming users out there... they eventually will locate the site and the model, so it all seems fruitless to me, but maybe I'm just crazy? It might be an effective approach on casual users who won't actively seek out the alternate site and weren't a threat to the model in the first place.

To conclude, I don't think this is JUST about stalking, maybe to some degree but not in its entirety. I think it's also to protect models from unethical or unprofessional practices during private shows or to protect split camming profits. I'm also not sure it's an effective strategy other than to stall or delay the user from learning what they will eventually figure out given enough time and dedication especially if they're someone as motivated as a stalker to stalk. That's my two cents on the subject, maybe I'm wrong?

But yea, no one's going to answer this kind of question for you here. Models have made that clear on the other similar posts. If you want to figure out the other site you'll need to find a way to get the information from the model privately or figure it out yourself.

Last edited:
I've always been fairly suspicious with this stalking retort. If the person hears the other sound it means they're still active with the model, so the active stalking excuse is doubtful. I do agree with the response about models maybe wanting users to stay on certain sites that benefit them more, so I won't debate that retort. But even if they were trying to stalk the model, which is still a real possibility based on some of the other forum responses I've seen about this topic, couldn't the model just ban the user when they're contacted on the other site? I don't get the overly protective stance when models have the power to control who contacts them and how using the ban features of most sites. If the users continue to create new accounts to avoid bans, they could do that on the original site as well so that's not a compelling response either. In my opinion this may be more a part of anti-snitch culture. Most models know of models violating terms of service or split camming and don't want users to be able to easily find them on other sites, especially if they're giving free shows on said sites purposefully or accidentally. Such snitch activity would hurt the bottom line of models and increase users taking advantage of these transgressions. Of course if someone is truly motivated they will eventually find the model's other sites by going to multiple camming sites and memorizing the sounds until they find the sound they're looking for but there's clearly no incentive to help these users figure these things out without the effort involved. Even when stalking is involved, these users are some of the most experienced and motivated camming users out there... they eventually will locate the site and the model, so it all seems fruitless to me, but maybe I'm just crazy? It might be an effective approach on casual users who won't actively seek out the alternate site and weren't a threat to the model in the first place.

To conclude, I don't think this is JUST about stalking, maybe to some degree but not in its entirety. I think it's also to protect models from unethical or unprofessional practices during private shows or to protect split camming profits. I'm also not sure it's an effective strategy other than to stall or delay the user from learning what they will eventually figure out given enough time and dedication especially if they're someone as motivated as a stalker to stalk. That's my two cents on the subject, maybe I'm wrong?

But yea, no one's going to answer this kind of question for you here. Models have made that clear on the other similar posts. If you want to figure out the other site you'll need to find a way to get the information from the model privately or figure it out yourself.
Kinda long post to say you disagree, but stalking can manifest itself in multiple ways.
And when someone changes their story about why they went to the trouble of recording a tip noise and asked what site it's on, well....... shouldn't need further explaining.

Kinda long post to say you disagree, but stalking can manifest itself in multiple ways.
And when someone changes their story about why they went to the trouble of recording a tip noise and asked what site it's on, well....... shouldn't need further explaining.
Lets say they are stalking, so what? Why wouldn't the model be able to ban them or block them on the 2nd site? Models can block users on just about all cam sites right? Maybe someone can explain why cam models are so concerned with internet stalking. I know there's some crazy people out there but again they will eventually find the 2nd site if they're THAT motivated i.e. crazy and the model can just block them again when they do. What's the big deal on protecting site 2 from site 1 visitors even those site 1 visitors you don't want on site 2? Aside: I already acknowledge the financial response (maybe you make more on site 1) so you don't need to restate that one.

Last edited:
  • Wat?!
Reactions: yummybrownfox
Status
Not open for further replies.