AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

What can a girl do to stop having her sessions recorded and posted online?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jul 12, 2015
I bet the answer is nothing...
We all know those sites, i don't need to say their names. I have a very recent friend freaking out that her videos appear online few hours after she logs off. Can she do something about it?

If she were to become incredibly unpopular and have her camscore sink down to about 300 that problem would go away. Just make sure she doesn't get more than 100 people in her room at any given time either.

Other than that... No. There are numerous threads concerning the take down of capped vids. Most end with, "there's really nothing you can do".

She could stop broadcasting all together.

Or save the "good stuff" for private and group shows. Pretty sure most of the people recording her shows aren't about to buy any tokens?

Sorry I can't be more helpful. I've come to terms with the fact that most of my stuff will be out there on the Internet.

MFC have a free (and mostly effective) solution -> http://wiki.myfreecams.com/wiki/DMCA_Information_for_Models
Sending DMCA Notices
You are entitled to send a DMCA notice to any website that is illegally posting your content to try to have it removed.
There are a number of companies that can send a DMCA notice on your behalf and they usually charge a small fee for each DMCA notice or a flat monthly fee.
MFC has contracted one such company, Guardlex, to assist you with sending DMCA notices free of charge to you. Simply go to the DMCA section of your Model Admin page and follow the instructions or Contact Model Support if you have any questions.

Yeah maybe she should consider being non nude except for privates or group shows or even go non nude completely if shes that worried. There are plenty of non nude models who are very successful if she has the personality to make it work for her.

Reactions: WickedTouch
MFC have a free (and mostly effective) solution -> http://wiki.myfreecams.com/wiki/DMCA_Information_for_Models

For the first 6 months of my MFC career, I went through MFC to get my content (mostly my free chat show streams and pictures from that stream) removed. Sadly, not much was done about content being removed. There's no follow up on their side to let you know if it wasn't taken down or if it was. You submit your content and hope for the best. After 6 months of either no action being taken or whatever action they've been taking not working (I kept checking), I did opt to purchasing "Cam Model Protection" because I found no other service that offered take downs for cam models. While CMP don't get absolutely *everything* down (meaning, at any given time, there is always something up), it is 95% better than what it was at any given time when you search my name. Eventually, they do get around to getting things taken down (and there's even a spot where you can submit content yourself) but with so many websites that auto record and such, it's a constant up-hill battle. I'm happy with CMP and don't know of any other way to manage it if you really want to reduce the stuff that's out there of you.

Best of luck!

@Miqote, MFC recommended MCP for proactive take downs a few months back. It even had a discount code with CamModelProtection of 'MFC-DISCOUNT', it has since chaged to recommend another protection site.

@Miqote, MFC recommended MCP for proactive take downs a few months back. It even had a discount code with CamModelProtection of 'MFC-DISCOUNT', it has since chaged to recommend another protection site.

Ah, yes! Thank you for this information :) I hope this is useful to other models, as well!

She could stop broadcasting all together.

Or save the "good stuff" for private and group shows. Pretty sure most of the people recording her shows aren't about to buy any tokens?

Sorry I can't be more helpful. I've come to terms with the fact that most of my stuff will be out there on the Internet.
Even with non nude stuff she freaks out that her caps appear on the internet... already told her not to worry too much but this seems to scare her more than it should. Thanks everyone

Yeah, it's shitty, and she might have to reconsider her decision to be in the business if she's truly getting this upset about it. Also, adult industry involvement is one of those things that some people - during a heated argument - may use to try to make you look "bad." I once made the mistake of getting too comfy and telling too much of my personal business to a photographer I knew. When he decided to get all sleazy and inappropriate with me (I had a fight with him about it), he did an internet search for every possible thing he could find of me online, and showed it to a few people I knew. Guess he figured I'd go warn other models about him, so he'll go ahead and try to find some "dirt" on me.​

Even with non nude stuff she freaks out that her caps appear on the internet... already told her not to worry too much but this seems to scare her more than it should. Thanks everyone

Yes, even non-nude models get screencapped. I'm non-nude and still find hundreds of recordings of my shows. Literally, just me sitting there, chatting or reading children's books. It's because there are bots that will auto-record any room that has over 100 viewers at a given time. If she's seriously concerned about people finding her, she should stop camming and have MFC send DMCAs to all of the stuff that's already there.

Reactions: SaffronBurke
Tell her to change her model name every couple of weeks and get her mycamgirl profile closed so nobody can find what her previous names were. They will still cap her, but nobody will know how to find her caps without having her 100s of model names. Chances are if someone actually stumbles upon her recordings and IDs her, at least it will only be a couple of videos and they won't be able to find her cam using the same name.

Reactions: waddup
Tell her to change her model name every couple of weeks and get her mycamgirl profile closed so nobody can find what her previous names were. They will still cap her, but nobody will know how to find her caps without having her 100s of model names. Chances are if someone actually stumbles upon her recordings and IDs her, at least it will only be a couple of videos and they won't be able to find her cam using the same name.
Then we'll just have endless morons on here asking us to "identify this girl / model / woman."

I did opt to purchasing "Cam Model Protection" because I found no other service that offered take downs for cam models. While CMP don't get absolutely *everything* down (meaning, at any given time, there is always something up), it is 95% better than what it was

they had success with the filelocker sites like upstore?

I don't think those vids will reduce your tips. On the contrary, they are great advertisement.

Have any models tried the new site they use (http://www.removeyourcontent.com/)? I'm curious how effective they are.

I have. I sent a handful of requests just the other day, and within 12 hours, 2 of the links were already gone. I also emailed them to add my name to their list of models for them to proactively search for it. Got this in response, so hopefully they're gonna actually be helpful.

ryc.png

For the first 6 months of my MFC career, I went through MFC to get my content (mostly my free chat show streams and pictures from that stream) removed. Sadly, not much was done about content being removed. There's no follow up on their side to let you know if it wasn't taken down or if it was. You submit your content and hope for the best. After 6 months of either no action being taken or whatever action they've been taking not working (I kept checking), I did opt to purchasing "Cam Model Protection" because I found no other service that offered take downs for cam models. While CMP don't get absolutely *everything* down (meaning, at any given time, there is always something up), it is 95% better than what it was at any given time when you search my name. Eventually, they do get around to getting things taken down (and there's even a spot where you can submit content yourself) but with so many websites that auto record and such, it's a constant up-hill battle. I'm happy with CMP and don't know of any other way to manage it if you really want to reduce the stuff that's out there of you.

Best of luck!

I'm really loving these two answers, without meaning any disrespect or offense, while I do agree that it WILL happen, it's a given, I am however weirded out by these suggestions to just see it as free advertisement. I think it's perfectly fine to disagree with it but live with it, vs. suggesting everyone should just embrace it. (again, just a personal opinion, not an attack on anyone).

I've found videos and screencaps of myself, and while I'm unhappy with it, I make one simple attempt to have it taken down, then move on, but I will never let those assholes think I condone it.

suggesting everyone should just embrace it.
I merely suggest the fact that it can be free advertising because there may be many cam girls who haven't even considered it as an option. And if a girl really doesn't have anything to lose by it, sometimes the efforts made to get rid of it are more costly than just letting it exist and possibly getting new viewers/tippers out of it.

Sorry that weirds you out. Every coin has two sides, this is merely the flip-side of how you feel about it. Doesn't mean either side is wrong. :)

I merely suggest the fact that it can be free advertising because there may be many cam girls who haven't even considered it as an option. And if a girl really doesn't have anything to lose by it, sometimes the efforts made to get rid of it are more costly than just letting it exist and possibly getting new viewers/tippers out of it.

Sorry that weirds you out. Every coin has two sides, this is merely the flip-side of how you feel about it. Doesn't mean either side is wrong. :)

i think this is the most gracious debate that ever was on the internet. I'm glad all views are welcome here.

Status
Not open for further replies.