AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

What content is expected?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jan 12, 2020
Howdy!

This may be a super dumb question but I'm frequently asked if I'll be getting a Snapchat or making albums.
I'm more of a lewd than nood model, no 'kitty' whatsoever, and not sure what content they may be expecting.

Can I just ask them? :rofl:

Also, how do you Aussie gals get paid? Is cosmopay good?
Paxum reviews are putting me well off using that

It really depends on what sort of angle you're going for with your camming persona. There's ton of fetish content you can make that you don't need to get naked for, as well as femdom stuff. If you want to do more vanilla stuff, which is what most dudes on MFC are usually looking for, there's beautiful agony type videos, different themed photosets, strip teases where you don't get full nude, sexy dancing, joi... the list can really go on and on.

Instead of focusing on what they are expecting, do what you are comfortable with instead of molding your content around other people's expectations. There's a market out there for practically everything.

Also, I feel I should also mention that Snapchat probably isn't the best idea. NSFW stuff is against their TOS and from my understanding they have been cracking down pretty hard on sex workers. I personally got rid of mine forever ago. Onlyfans is a much better alternative.

Upvote 0
Instead of focusing on what they are expecting, do what you are comfortable with instead of molding your content around other people's expectations. There's a market out there for practically everything.

Market is the great thing! 😊

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.