AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

What did happen to my account again?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jan 14, 2019
Hi, @punker barbie

This is for the second time i'm facing with a ban. First time I faced with it in January and I had video interview (January 31) with Support in password room. A week later after an interview my account got unblocked.

Int.jpg

Yesterday I got noticed my account is banned again, I wrote to Support and didn't get any respond from them.

my model name is i_n_n

@punker barbie I want you to help me with resolving this problem what happened to my account, I understand you're writting the status of account what Support team telling you, but i would like you to help me to resolve it, because I do not see any reason of blocking my account. I didn't break any rules of Chaturbate.

If it's again some attack on my account through reports, then please protect me against it and don't let my account to be banned.

-----------------------------------

I also would like to provide you additional information about the previous attack on my account when i got site warning but then Support confrimed that it was false report on my account.

warning.jpg

Last edited:
Hi, @punker barbie

This is for the second time i'm facing with a ban. First time I faced with it in January and I had video interview (January 31) with Support in password room. A week later after an interview my account got unblocked.

Int.jpg

Yesterday I got noticed my account is banned again, I wrote to Support and didn't get any respond from them.

my model name is i_n_n

@punker barbie I want you to help me with resolving this problem what happened to my account, I understand you're writting the status of account what Support team telling you, but i would like you to help me to resolve it, because I do not see any reason of blocking my account. I didn't break any rules of Chaturbate.

If it's again some attack on my account through reports, then please protect me against it and don't let my account to be banned.

-----------------------------------

I also would like to provide you additional information about the previous attack on my account when i got site warning but then Support confrimed that it was false report on my account.

warning.jpg

I have reached out to support and they state your account is currently being reviewed. Once they have finished their review they will respond to your latest email and update me as well.

Last edited:
Reactions: NotYou
Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.