AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

What do I do?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Justanotherman

Banhammered
Mar 8, 2021
I'll try and make a long story short, I've been supporting a particular model for a couple years now, spending quite a lot of money, I paid for her school tuition, paid her rent while she was in school etc...

I work on the oil fields, the job is incredibly taxing on my body and I've been suffering with extreme back pain and limited mobility for about 7 months now. Which has become almost unbearable. Today I went to a chiropractor and was told I need to get surgery sooner than later.

How do I go about telling her? I won't be able to work for 8-10 weeks and I don't want to come across like I'm leaving her out to dry or that I no longer care about her but I'm not sure how much longer I can live in pain, not to mention how much longer I can go before my body gives out.

Thank you for any help

Don’t feel bad.
Lots of members will come and go for her, and other members will move on to spend with other models. It’s pretty much expected in this industry.

Just inform her of your situation and she should understand.

Your health and well-being comes first, always.

I'll try and make a long story short, I've been supporting a particular model for a couple years now, spending quite a lot of money, I paid for her school tuition, paid her rent while she was in school etc...

I work on the oil fields, the job is incredibly taxing on my body and I've been suffering with extreme back pain and limited mobility for about 7 months now. Which has become almost unbearable. Today I went to a chiropractor and was told I need to get surgery sooner than later.

How do I go about telling her? I won't be able to work for 8-10 weeks and I don't want to come across like I'm leaving her out to dry or that I no longer care about her but I'm not sure how much longer I can live in pain, not to mention how much longer I can go before my body gives out.

Thank you for any help
hi! sorry to hear that, i know how that feels i am in same situation , can i ask where u need the surgery? . i also live in pain ., cant work, cant enjoy life , unfortunalty ill need to do the cervical surgery there is my pain.. but i am soo scared, im scared that i cant work after this, ill have lots restrictions and who knows .. :arghh: so is ok see, at least she can work even if you leaving her room, shes young healthy she can do good, dont worry ...

All the best with the surgery.

I have been supporters of a few different models over the past year. If I have an expensive month with bills, I just tell them I won't be able to tip. Most have said I should still come to their room and chat. Perhaps this is to make sure I tip again when I can afford it. There are a few who have reacted in a negative manner, and I haven't been back to those models since.

Depending on how the model you support reacts will tell you if she only cares about herself (fair, since it is her work), or has consideration of your circumstances, especially since you supported her when she needed it.

Status
Not open for further replies.