AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

What do webcam females prefer?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I cam on Streamate and only do private/exclusive shows. Most days I won't even flash for tips in free chat because I'm very stingy with my body and I don't like anyone getting a free peek. If I'm flashing in public chat, you caught me in a really really good mood lol. I won't even do gold shows, because it attracts freeloaders who get off on watching me tease during the countdown, which fucks with my mood, which fucks with my money. I don't do ANYTHING I don't wanna do. If I even hesitate about it, it's gonna be a no. I want to always put on my best performance.

Wouldn't the models prefer spy on private shows. Seems like the easiest way to make tokens. :)

Everytime is see the thread title, I subconsciously answer "money" to myself. :giggle:

Tips/tokens or private/exclusive shows?

Generally speaking, follow the money.

If the model is a star and makes 100 tokens/minute on average, she is not going to want to reduce her income by doing a 60 token/minute show and losing all of the fans she built up in a public show.

If the model is a newcomer struggling to keep 10 people in her room and clears 3 tokens per hour, then of course doing that 18 token/minute show looks better to her.

There are exceptions, on a given day with a given model, but most models are all about the money.

Reactions: CarrieBb
Status
Not open for further replies.