AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

What do you do in group shows?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.

KenzieCams

Cam Model
Jan 29, 2020
Florida
allmylinks.com
I am curious what models do in group shows. I usually treat them like pvts and just cater to the room, but I don't often get more than 3 people for that long. It doesn't seem worth it to watch 3 cams and perform for 3 people and make less than a pvt. So I ended up disabling the function. I'm probably just doing it wrong though lol.

What do you do? And how long do you do it for, or when do you end them? I had one group last 5 min and it dropped down to 2 viewers so I ended it. The 2 viewers were bummed it was so short. I told them to take me pvt. I'm not going to do a full on cum show for 2 people at a lower price than Dildo in Pussy is on my menu. 🤷‍♀️

I wish I could raise the required number of people for group. Until then, nerp. Not allowing. Anyone have any tips?

I've never found them to be worth it, so I disabled them. I've heard that when other models do group shows, guys would continue to tip them during the group show and other guys would join. That sounds nice, but that sure wasn't the case for me. I think the 1 or 2 times I did group shows a long time ago, guys were so cheap and I got less than 200 tokens out of it. It seemed to be guys expecting a whole naked dildo show for ridiculously cheap, and hoping to drop out of the group show within a minute or two...so that they're paying very little. 10 tokens/minute (50 cents/minute in your pocket) and only 3 guys required to start a group show. Meh.

I think if I were to attempt it now, I'd probably do something like have a topless or naked goal for public chat. And then if that gets cleared, put a room topic about an oil/shower show GROUP SHOW or something.

I agree that you should definitely be able to raise the required amount of guys to start the group show. Because the way it is now is just too cheap, imo, and not worth it.

Upvote 0
As a user I've never seen them work out all that great for models on any platform. In most cases I've seen girls will try that and similar when not much else is happening. Usually still not much else happens. lol

Actually I take that back. There's one girl I've seen who does very well with them regularly. But she has a ton of loyal fan clubbers who all join and they'd be tipping her no matter what she's doing. Doesn't really apply to most.

Reactions: KenzieCams
Upvote 0
It has been YEARSSS since I've done them, but they were my bread and butter back in my golden years (2009-2012ish). The key to getting big numbers in group shows is doing something extremely teasy in public chat right before, to hopefully boost your room numbers and get people interested/excited/erect(lol) then just as it's about to get juicer, ask your few regulars to click into group show and tell everyone you'll see them inside.

Once I achieved that, I'd do a dildo cumshow which lasted anywhere from 5-20 minutes depending on how long people stayed/how long I held more than say 6 people. If I was doing something much more rare/explicit than a regular cumshow I would do a token countdown before hand to ensure I'd reached enough to make the group worth it. I made sure people knew the show they were tipping to the goal for was IN GROUP so they could save a few tokens to watch the show.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.