AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

What do you do on your snapchat?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.

xXDollFaceXx

Inactive Cam Model
Apr 10, 2017
Twitter Username
@DollFaceKillur
MFC Username
DollFaceKilla
So you sell your snapchat to someone, what do you do with it?
Initially I assumed girls post sexy pics for guys to see on their stories, a little something more for when they're not on cam (as well as special pics sent to them if they win something). I was surprised when one of my buyers was upset that I wasn't chatting with him on it. I hadn't even considered chatting with people because I'd figured if you get tons of buyers, you wouldn't have the time to chat with tons of people. however the same guy gave me the idea to use it to inform people of when I'm going on cam to bring me traffic.

So what do you guys use it for, as well as what do you refuse to use it for?

Omg, thank you for asking! I've been wondering this same thing and haven't been able to find a real answer for this! I follow a couple of webcam girls on Snapchat hoping to get some ideas but they typically have two profiles... a public one they use for mostly advertising and selling stuff like use panties and a private one for naughty pics and nudes but users have to pay for it. I just don't get how that works! I hope someone gives some advice on how you use Snapchat to sell.

So, with my premium snap you get access to my storyline with:
*daily nude snaps
*weekly shows
*screenshots
*chatting

I have about 800 premium members and still chatting is one of my favorite parts. Honestly, only a handful of people even like to talk to the level where it would get intense and they know up front that when I chat with them it's when I open my app and see their message, always on my time NOT on theirs. Everything else I post on the story because it's impossible to send out personal snaps with that many premiums, it would take all day. :( I usually post about 25 snaps a day and then do at least one full show (either solo or boy/girl) a week. I also repost all of the shows again on Fridays in case people missed them through the week.

Hope that helps :)

I do sexy snaps (at least 7 a week, if not daily and it's normally way more than that). Sometimes I'll throw in some pics from my life for fun. I allow chat, exchange of pics and screenshots. I don't always get back to chats immediately, but I do get back to them within 24 hours.

• Helpful!
Reactions: Val Vega
So, with my premium snap you get access to my storyline with:
*daily nude snaps
*weekly shows
*screenshots
*chatting

I have about 800 premium members and still chatting is one of my favorite parts. Honestly, only a handful of people even like to talk to the level where it would get intense and they know up front that when I chat with them it's when I open my app and see their message, always on my time NOT on theirs. Everything else I post on the story because it's impossible to send out personal snaps with that many premiums, it would take all day. :( I usually post about 25 snaps a day and then do at least one full show (either solo or boy/girl) a week. I also repost all of the shows again on Fridays in case people missed them through the week.

Hope that helps :)

I admire your snapchat game!! Mad dedication!

I post 3-50 snaps a day. Some everyday stuff, some nude/sexy. Some short lil sexy vids. Limited chatting here and there. I do allow screen shots.

My Snap is a look into my life. Noods & foods. Pets. Screenshots are allowed. I chat with a couple people via Snap, but I don't stay glued to it. My crew is understanding, thankfully! I sell lifetime Snap, cuz I don't always post every day. And I don't post sexy stuff all the time. A lot of my snap is me derping around. ^^;;

Reactions: curvyredhead
I do a lifetime snap. You get the ability to use it to talk with me if you need to although excessive use of the chat feature is severely frowned upon as I sell my kik as a texting app and hate the chat feature on snapchat. You also just get to see whatever I feel like sending. It's usually photos of mine and my roommates cats. Then there's random selfies and some boobs and maybe a little butt photo here or there. And if i'm feeling really naughty I'll send pics of my bits and an occasional naughty vid snap or two.
But they also are not allowed to screenshot, talk dirty to me, or send me nudes of any kind. Violation of any of my rules results in an immediate block and they don't get to see my snaps anymore.
With snapchat you can do whatever you feel comfortable doing. Most models do not use it as a texting app. So the dude immediately demanding that you chat with him is just being a dick. Only do what you want to do on it. That's what I do and it allows me to continue to be happy while snapping. I don't ever feel like it's a chore and I don't want to ever feel like that.
A lot of this job is only doing what you feel comfortable doing. There is no specific list of things you do or do not have to do(besides whats against the rules of course). Don't ever let anyone pressure you into doing something you don't necessarily want to do.
And just to say it again I hate the snapchat chat feature. It can suck a dick. 9 times out of 10 I can't even remember what the conversation was about....

And just to say it again I hate the snapchat chat feature. It can suck a dick. 9 times out of 10 I can't even remember what the conversation was about....

If you hold down the text, it will save the message for you :)

If you hold down the text, it will save the message for you :)
See though that's a bunch of extra shit. I'd rather it just have a normal chat. But yeah I use kik for texting and only use the snapchat chat thing for questions people may have or whatever.

Reactions: Ivy Adams
I LOVE Snapcaht. Mine is Lifetime. Screen shots and chatting are allowed. I also allow the occasional dick pic as long as they don't over do it. I post lots of exclusive sexy stuff, full on tits, pussy and ass as well as everyday life stuff. Shower shows, cum shows, video previews, foods, things that inspire me. occasional artistic phone photography It's basically getting to keep up with me and my everyday life. I also will only ever offer Skype shows to my premium snapchat crew and give them discounts on certain things. MFC members can tip 13 on or offline to get personal customs snaps. I haven't been posting daily like I usually do due to some personal stuff going on. But usually people understand and don't get to demanding. I only about 30 peeps on my Premium snap at the moment. it's a lot of fun and I try to make it a daily "treat" for my viewers:kiss:

Reactions: Ivy Adams
I use my snapchat for pot..... I mean the disappearing chat feature comes in quite handy..... >.<

On topic, I sell lifetime, monthly, trials, etc. I also offer video calls, private snaps, and other random here and there's for an extra fee. I use only one account, but switch between friends only and public posts. My public stuff gets a rotation of advertisements, daily snaps, whatever current stuff I'm posting to my VIP, and other odds and ends. My VIP friends only posts can expect solo, girl/girl, boy/girl, video previews, chatting, screenshots, daily snaps, etc etc etc. ALL of my snaps get saved to the archive on my website. I do not repost any VIP snaps for that reason because $$$$$ is my bottom line, period. I do VIP snaps almost every day, anywhere from 5 snaps to 200 or more?

• Funny!
Reactions: paige_orion
Not sure if this is where I should ask but I'll try, if not if someone can guide me to the right post. How do you do shows on Snapchat? Like I've seen some models do cum shows on theirs hands free. Cause I know they aren't stopping every 10 seconds to post that one and then continue on with the show... that would be such a tease for yourself. Is there a way to like prerecord it or are they using those wireless shutter remotes? Im so confused :sorry:

Thank you to everyone who answered, I don't think I ever got a notification that people were even replying to this xC I sell lifetime snapchat but I guess I'm currently overwhelmed with it, if that makes sense. Having to get ready and spend hours camming daily, as well as taking snaps is tiring work! especially when you live with people who don't know you cam. They wonder why you're curling your hair at 9 at night or why you spent so long in the bathroom (taking snap pics) Sometimes I want to be lazy and not put on normal clothes or do my hair just to take some daily snaps, but maybe the fact that it's also a look into my not so glamorous, more human life is what makes it appealing to buyers

• Wat?!
Reactions: Rose
I only sell 6 month and lifetime snap options so I don't feel obligated to post something every day like I would if people were only buying it buy the month. (Trying to make it feel worth it for them to keep it and all) My rules are no dick pics, I don't care if you screenshot, just don't be creepy and screenshot everything. I don't mind getting messages or pics, but I do make it known that I DO NOT use snapchat as a chat program so they shouldn't expect replies. I've worked very hard to keep my cam life and my real life very separate.

Not sure if this is where I should ask but I'll try, if not if someone can guide me to the right post. How do you do shows on Snapchat? Like I've seen some models do cum shows on theirs hands free. Cause I know they aren't stopping every 10 seconds to post that one and then continue on with the show... that would be such a tease for yourself. Is there a way to like prerecord it or are they using those wireless shutter remotes? Im so confused :sorry:

It's either the shutter remote or if it has a white border that means they prerecorded it and uploaded it to snapchat.

Yes I'm aware this is a thing. I'm not an idiot. Been doing this whole sex work thing for years. Doesn't mean that posting a link explaining how to do it is a thing you should have done.

Thank you to everyone who answered, I don't think I ever got a notification that people were even replying to this xC I sell lifetime snapchat but I guess I'm currently overwhelmed with it, if that makes sense. Having to get ready and spend hours camming daily, as well as taking snaps is tiring work! especially when you live with people who don't know you cam. They wonder why you're curling your hair at 9 at night or why you spent so long in the bathroom (taking snap pics) Sometimes I want to be lazy and not put on normal clothes or do my hair just to take some daily snaps, but maybe the fact that it's also a look into my not so glamorous, more human life is what makes it appealing to buyers
Dude, if you don't want to curl your hair or put on something fancy, DON'T.

My viewers have the pleasure and honor of seeing me, they don't get to decide to not pay me because I'm not wearing makeup. No, they're lucky they get to see me at all, so they're grateful whether I'm made up or not. If they want makeup and hair, they pay extra for that. If they don't like the real you as you are naturally, they don't get to see you, period. Block, ban, there's the door with your unrealistic expectations! Problem solved! Nobody is forcing them to look at uncurled hair or a naked face, so they should be kissing your feet in gratitude for the pleasure of looking at you. If you want to be lazy and come naturally as you are, do so! There is nothing wrong with being naturally you.

Thank you so much for creating this thread, I was looking for some inspiration! :rofl:

I just started with Snapchat. It's on monthly basis for now, to see if they even like it.. I'm fine with small talk and don't mind pics either. However, I don't always reply immediately and I don't snap a ton a day either, 10 max.. 50-200 snaps is impressive :wideyed::dead:
So far most days, I'll snap:
*the random, daily things of life such as what I'm eating, what I'm wearing, what I'm reading, watching, thinking... kinda like what a girlfriend would snap..
*sexy/naked snaps to say Hi and Goodbye
* to let them know when I'll be on next

Is there a way to like prerecord it or are they using those wireless shutter remotes? Im so confused :sorry:

I was wondering this as well!!! I think you figured it out though. There's other tricks (here and there), I haven't tried them yet but will give it a go...

• Helpful!
Reactions: AubreyMarie
Status
Not open for further replies.