AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

What do you do when there's no one in your room?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sarah_Sparkle

Inactive Cam Model
Jul 12, 2017
Twitter Username
@SexyEroticSarah
MFC Username
Sarah_Sparkle
Streamate Username
Sexy_Erotic_Sarah
ManyVids URL
https://www.manyvids.com/Profile/675857/Sarah-Sparkle/
Been having a really hard time getting people into my room on MFC, let alone stay and actually participate. I use twitter and snapchat for promo, but it doesnt seem to work. Been on for over two hours now with maybe 1 or 2 people in my room...if any...idk what to do and am getting super discouraged again blahhh...any pointers? Should I log off or keep going even with literally no one?

Been having a really hard time getting people into my room on MFC, let alone stay and actually participate. I use twitter and snapchat for promo, but it doesnt seem to work. Been on for over two hours now with maybe 1 or 2 people in my room...if any...idk what to do and am getting super discouraged again blahhh...any pointers? Should I log off or keep going even with literally no one?
Hmm maybe I'm just having bad timing with the site idk. I've gotten logged out twice now and it seems to be acting weird.

If you have a very slow room I would suggest you make the best of the time but updating photos and anything else. I am just a member but I would recommend you have at least two galleries on your public profile. 1 with pics of you in all your outfits and costumes. The other pics of any and all toys you like to use. This way a guy looking at your profile knows what you have for clothes or toys and might see something he likes and then tips for it. And if you are on cam when updating photos of outfits that might even help draw people to your room. Maybe put in topic "Fashion Show Photo Shoot day" or something. But even if few show up, you have at least updated your profile.

Another thing you could consider, if you have had some regular visitors, is to just send them a simple note via MFC Mail that you are thinking of them and miss them. When I login to MFC I'll often get one or two INSTANT PM's from girls I've visited. Even if some I really like, PM's to me are more intrusive. Especially when it's just "Hey" or "HRU?"... BUT, I would be much more responsive to a non intrusive little note that arrived via MFC mail.

Just my suggestion for something to do when you are on cam and it's really slow.

Reactions: Sarah_Sparkle
It sounds like it was just tech issues tha you were having but I have this issue as well sometimes so I'll just chime in on the topic. I definitely don't have a ton of experience yet, but I find acting like there ARE people in the room helps. Kinda makes one feel lame, but if you're rolling around having a great time by yourself people seem to filter in...

Reactions: Sarah_Sparkle
i log off if no one comes in my room in 15-30 minutes. sometimes i will hit up my skype contacts to see if they want a show. sometimes i will go get in a better mindset and get back on in an hour. try changing up your profile pic.

1 with pics of you in all your outfits and costumes. The other pics of any and all toys you like to use.

off topic but this comment gave me of creating a profile to look like a jc penny's christmas catalog.1980-jcpenny-christmas-page511.jpg

If you have a very slow room I would suggest you make the best of the time but updating photos and anything else. I am just a member but I would recommend you have at least two galleries on your public profile. 1 with pics of you in all your outfits and costumes. The other pics of any and all toys you like to use. This way a guy looking at your profile knows what you have for clothes or toys and might see something he likes and then tips for it. And if you are on cam when updating photos of outfits that might even help draw people to your room. Maybe put in topic "Fashion Show Photo Shoot day" or something. But even if few show up, you have at least updated your profile.

Another thing you could consider, if you have had some regular visitors, is to just send them a simple note via MFC Mail that you are thinking of them and miss them. When I login to MFC I'll often get one or two INSTANT PM's from girls I've visited. Even if some I really like, PM's to me are more intrusive. Especially when it's just "Hey" or "HRU?"... BUT, I would be much more responsive to a non intrusive little note that arrived via MFC mail.

Just my suggestion for something to do when you are on cam and it's really slow.

Thank you for this! I have a ton of vids but not many pics so that is something I will work on. Good idea :)

Reactions: Striker44
It sounds like it was just tech issues tha you were having but I have this issue as well sometimes so I'll just chime in on the topic. I definitely don't have a ton of experience yet, but I find acting like there ARE people in the room helps. Kinda makes one feel lame, but if you're rolling around having a great time by yourself people seem to filter in...

Yeahh I was doing that for a while and I literally got nothing back haha its hard when theres no crowd to feed off of.

If nothing is going on, I log off and work on clips. Figure my time would be spent doing doing literally anything else than sitting in a silent room or having no one even in there.

Yepp I did that the other day too! Thanks

Yes, I do this. I just talk as if I'm talking to people even if there's no one there. It doesn't make people come into my room, but it helps keep the ones who are there.

Status
Not open for further replies.