AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

What do you do when things are not going well?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.

I try to encourage myself by writing to loyal users so that we can speak on the platforms. Also, I try to create new shows. You guys?
Take a day off clean/organize your house. Have a spa day or whatever helps you reset and refresh.

Reactions: Leverageurassets

I try to encourage myself by writing to loyal users so that we can speak on the platforms. Also, I try to create new shows. You guys?
Take a step away from the computer and do something that makes you happy. You can't fill from an empty tank. I love to get outside and take a walk with a good podcast, audiobook or peppy playlist. Or clean my house...I find that when my house is clean, my mind is clean....as in, no chaos!

Recognize that this happens to EVERYONE, even though not everyone shares about it and even though it may not seem that way. So, you're normal. You're fine. All is well! :)

You gotta learn how to live with the bad days too. What I usually do is to take that day or the next day off - going to the spa, sleeping, going out with friends. Basically everything that will help me recharge. I also like to clean my house (kinda weird, isn't it?) and to redecorate the background I have in my chatroom. If I press the refresh button for myself, why would I not do the same for my regulars?

Status
Not open for further replies.