AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

What do you do when you panic and don.t know what to say while camming??!!

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I start rambling about the first topic that comes to my head. If I can't think of a topic, I pull out my ukulele and start playing a song.

But it I find if I keep rambling on about SOMETHING (especially if it's relatable to members) someone is bound to join in eventually.

Or they'll at least pause and say to themselves, "wow, how long can this girl go on for?!" and they might stick around or say hi out of curiosity :giggle:

Some simple topics for next time you panic: food/drink, travel, holiday traditions, pets, your favorite website to shop online, your favorite hobbies, a tv show or movie you were really excited to see, what you did this weekend, what you want to do next month, what sales you have going on...

When all else fails, spam your chat room with promotions. Hype them up!

Maybe keep a notepad close by with a list of things that a) you feel members might be interested in talking about, and b) you feel confident talking about, even if means you essentially holding a one-sided conversation on this subject until someone else joins in. If you panic, just look to your notepad and pick a subject. Can be anything... TV, films, music, games, books, food, holiday plans, sex stuff, work, school, whatever.

"I am panicking and I don't know what to say to you guyyyyyysssssssss!"

God!!! Thank you a lot guys...i thought only i have this problem,i thought i am a weirdo....u all are awesome,thanks all for your answers. I did not cammed very much,and i don.t have experience,is very hard to do camming.and is not working very well for me,so sometimes i panic,i don.t know what to say...i am even afraid to go online bcz i feel like i don.t do well..

i am even afraid to go online bcz i feel like i don.t do well..
If you are afraid to go online, you can use this as an opportunity.

I had same problem. Fear made me forget how to perform. It did not matter how much I practice. When time came to perform, fear made me forget what I knew how to do.

So, I stopped practicing. Instead I start putting myself into the situation that made me afraid. My goal was not to do well. My goal was to practice dealing with this fear.
"I am panicking and I don't know what to say to you guyyyyyysssssssss!"
This is probably the best thing to ssay when you are afraid and don't know what to say.

Free internet advice. It is worth what you have paid for it.

• Helpful!
Reactions: Sevrin and Picnic
Status
Not open for further replies.