AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

What do you find is the best time to be on cam?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Aug 23, 2011
What is the best time to be on cam? When do you make the most tokens? What are the best days? I'm finding that 10p.m. - 2p.m. does really well (eastern time.) I also find that 6a.m. eastern time is also good. What times have you notice bring you the most tokens?

• Helpful!
Reactions: Puffin
I also find 10:00 PM - 1:00 AM eastern standard time as being an excellent time to cam. However, I find when I cam early evening I don't do well tip wise. I find I have a ton of visitors in my room but I earn very few tips.. Now that's the best time for MFC.. I haven't found a "good" time for Streamate as of yet any suggestions?

Ms Moist said:
I also find 10:00 PM - 1:00 AM eastern standard time as being an excellent time to cam. However, I find when I cam early evening I don't do well tip wise. I find I have a ton of visitors in my room but I earn very few tips.. Now that's the best time for MFC.. I haven't found a "good" time for Streamate as of yet any suggestions?

I find that there's more visitors in the day, but less tippers as well. Weird.

It makes such a big difference to me!

I used to only go online from midnight to early morning (= evening to midnight in the US), and during those times I had around 50 people in my room. But 2 weeks ago, when I was online in the afternoon for the first time (= morning in the US), there were sometimes more than 160 members.

I don't understand it at all.
I mean, yes, of course I show up closer to the top rows in the afternoon because not so many girls are online then - but not so many men are online at that time, either. Or so I thought. :?

I think there are lots of people from the US who get on MFC in the mornings (say 6am to noon ET), before work or school.

Reactions: JimsX
Paris_Lee said:
PlayboyMegan said:
4am-6am pacific time. Everyone comes in my room and says, "Yes! you are the only model that speaks English right now." WIN :D

haha i bet that works well to your advantage. i dunno if i could swing that shift though!
I'm pretty much nocturnal. 6am is usually my bedtime. Not for everyone!! It was fun while I lived in Vegas, most things are open 24/7. But now I have to make sure there is always food to cook (microwave for me lol) at home.

Like the song says...

night time is the right time. :thumbleft:

I prefer to be on pretty late from around 11pm-4am PST or so but I have more free time on my hands and am going to venture out more on the days to try it out

I arrived here to find the same answer! I've been online SM for about a month and I still haven't set up a schedule, mostly because I'm conflicted- I naturally like to be up 9am till midnight and, unfortunately, I make the most between 2am and 7am, with 5-6am being the best. EST. So that's basically when I would ideally like to be asleep -_- All other hours, I struggle to make $25/hour, whereas on those better times, I easily make 35/hour, 40/hour and from 5-6 I make 50/hour.

I heard some east coasters do well in the mornings until noon, though, and I heard that you do better when you make a schedule and stick to it... so I'm going to try to do that! Because, if I can, I definitely want to make mornings the best for me haha

xoXoCherie said:
I arrived here to find the same answer! I've been online SM for about a month and I still haven't set up a schedule, mostly because I'm conflicted- I naturally like to be up 9am till midnight and, unfortunately, I make the most between 2am and 7am, with 5-6am being the best. EST. So that's basically when I would ideally like to be asleep -_- All other hours, I struggle to make $25/hour, whereas on those better times, I easily make 35/hour, 40/hour and from 5-6 I make 50/hour.

I heard some east coasters do well in the mornings until noon, though, and I heard that you do better when you make a schedule and stick to it... so I'm going to try to do that! Because, if I can, I definitely want to make mornings the best for me haha

IMHO you will do better by consistently sticking to a schedule, regardless of the time of day.

But, that's not to say that certain times of the day won't be better or worse for you. I'm on the east coast and I've found that being online from 11PM to 3AM tends to be the most lucrative for me right now. It means being up really late my time, which a lot of girls don't necessarily want to do on this side of the US, but being a night owl, this benefits me. But, when I started, 8PM to 1AM was much better, but after 1AM I wouldn't make nearly as much.

There are a few things to consider:

-When do you have the most energy?
If you're not a morning person AT ALL, trying to force yourself to be upbeat at the break of dawn when you're just not might be counterproductive. People go on MFC to be entertained, and if you can entertain at one hour better than another, that should be your focus.

-Where is your placement on the page?
If you have say, a 2000 camscore, you might get lost when a lot of popular models are online, but if you are on when a lot have logged out already or aren't on yet, you'll be higher up on MFC's page. This could very much be to your benefit. As PlayboyMegan mentioned earlier in the thread, if you're on during the day and you speak English really well, try going online then. You'll definitely have a market, use your tags wisely.

I have been camming for about 2 months now. I am surprised that I make the most money in the mornings. Anywhere from 4am to 10am. I made the most in one hour from 9am to 10am. I have no idea why, but that seems to work for me. Is there anyone else who find these are good hours?
I am central time.

I am not surprised to see that so many models are getting the most out of mornings-- guys' testosterone levels are highest in the morning and slowly drop over the course of the day.

Personally I've found that later camming (after midnight central time) is when I make the most tips, but I've yet to try morning camming.

Reactions: Puffin and ACFFAN69
I've found that evening/night hours in Europe are best for me. So, 1PM-7PM EST. (6PM-Midnight UK time.)
Australians and European guys like me, but Australians don't tip me. Americans don't seem to like me, at all. I have no idea why this seems to be true. As I'm American with a Midwestern accent.

AerynShade said:
I've found that evening/night hours in Europe are best for me. So, 1PM-7PM EST. (6PM-Midnight UK time.)
Australians and European guys like me, but Australians don't tip me. Americans don't seem to like me, at all. I have no idea why this seems to be true. As I'm American with a Midwestern accent.

I seem to get lots of Australians in my room too. Actually can't even remember having any Americans in my room (probably did...)

I am going to have to try these early morning shifts, being a college student, i am usually up early in the morning. I stay up very late at night due to my insomnia...I would like it if I could get good traffic from 12AM-3AM EST time, but it looks like for EST time, it is better from 4AM-9AMEST.

Logically I think night time would be best because all the guys coming from work or school are going to be home. So are the lonely men coming home drunk and horny from the bars. I got my first private at night. I was stoked!! They didn't make the song "The Freaks Come Out At Night" for nothing. The only downfall of night time camming is there's more freeloaders than usual but on the positive there's more guys willing to take you private and less trolls (IMO). I hate camming in the morning because while I do make decent tips I feel like guys are mostly at work or at school or taking care of business in the morning or afternoon. So a lot of them aren't gonna be on. But MFC has so many members you won't even notice. Once you find a schedule stick to it so you can have some awesome regulars who know when you'll be on. I've heard of a lot of cam girls keeping track of all the different time zones as well to get a good idea of when to hop on cam.

What is the best time to be on cam? When do you make the most tokens? What are the best days? I'm finding that 10p.m. - 2p.m. does really well (eastern time.) I also find that 6a.m. eastern time is also good. What times have you notice bring you the most tokens?

Just wanted to say thanks for all of the info and opinions - trying to figure out my best working hours and this was really helpful. I guess the key is to experiment, but also knowing how others have done is useful! The tips about popular models especially - being a n00b that helps.

For me the best time to go on is either 11am-1pm central time or 3pm-6pm. I tried earlier but not 4am early, I might want to try 3am though in the future for central! Which would be extremely nice to have some extra time before my day job some days out of the week. Just gotta switch the sleeping schedule..and I hope my landlord doesn't mind.

This is also something I wondered before I started. I am not sure if I should even write here because I am very new model (only few days ) but so far noticed that room count does not equal being at the right place and time at all.
I met some truly wonderful people who not only tipped me but I truly connected with them , learned about them , laughed a lot and miss them now when am gone and I know they are not around at a different time zone-in the middle of the night usa time when mfc is like the slowest - seems to be a great time for me!!! Maybe because I myself am a night person so I would best connect with similar people?
Now tried-morning time usa- i had a big full room and connected only with one person.Because is only my first time I might try this time zone again but so far is it...So maybe it is true... there is no best time - what works for one model may not work for someone else.
When i first started someone told me that and I was not sure but now i realize it might be true...there is no best time - the people you are meant to meet and connect with truly and create this marvelous room with could be there at any time zone...
but am still researching this...curios what other more experienced models think:)

I usually go on CB around 930PM EST and stay til around 12PM EST. I have a great group of followers and recently have been averaging +100 new followers every night and usually no less then $60/shift. If I go on during the day I get followers but my tips are much less.

I find on SM the best time for me to be on is midnight-6am Pacific Time. I get a lot of guys who come on after drinkin at the bar, who are alone in the wee hours of the night, or need a wank early before work.

Status
Not open for further replies.