AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

What do you hate or love about MFC >?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jul 23, 2021
Hello Models

Can you tell me what you love and hate about MFC ? What features are they missing ? Or you love >

Thanks

I'll come back to this thread later (Because I do love MFC). First I'd like to see if I can manage to stay on MFC for a couple hours without getting booted from my damn chatroom anymore tonight... :facepalm:

Upvote 0
I love that they don't have ads on the site at all.
I love that they have their entire own content and fan club sharing site (MFC Share) that is integrated into the live cam portion so you can use content sales during your live shows to make token goals.
I love that we as models get the same amount for any token that we receive, regardless of how much the member pays for it. We don't have to calculate percentages in our head while we run a shift. Just multiplication of nickels. :)
I love the broadcaster window and how it is sectioned off into friend list, chat room, room users. No weird scrolling pages with our bio/profile right on it, which we have no reason to see while we are broadcasting (referring to the shitty layout of CB's broadcast page, in contrast here.)
I actually love that they only have cam girls. People coming and returning to MFC know they aren't going to accidently switch rooms and see a couple hardcore fucking or a dude jacking off his dick on their screen. They come for tits and pussy, so if you have that, you know they're there for that content.

It's missing expansion on the 2 bots that it has incorporated into the site. Charlesbot and MFCalerts do a great job at keeping track of goals and posting cute tip animations, and a prize wheel. But there could certainly be better options and much more customization and games added.

Upvote 0
Thanks for your replays for me MFC looks confusing i prefer the clean layout of CB but it looks like there are persons that think the contrary

Upvote 0
i dont like how its the only site that the members feel they can just go instantly to a PM.
i like the offline chat option with friends list and easy to see whose online

Oh, trust me...members used to do that crap to me when I was on Chaturbate. And on Chaturbate there was no control over who could/couldn't PM you. On MyFreeCams you have control over it by setting your PMs to "friends list" only. And then you only add who you want to add to that list. You can even disable PMs completely, if you wish.

What I LOVE:

*MFC Share. I have a few members who don't visit my chatroom when I'm live, but they'll buy my MFC Share videos. That always makes me happy to get those notifications. And I found out that you can upload audio clips for sale on there too! I've only recently really taken a closer look at all of the features of MFC Share.

*Members are able to send you tips even while you're offline.

*Models have the ability to send/receive MFC Mail (even if the member hasn't spend on us yet). I don't find myself sending members MFC Mail often, but it's still nice to have that option.

*There's an option to 'kick' a member from the chat. Sometimes it's nice to be able to do that without having to BAN them. Lol.

*Members (Regulars, I should say) seem to be a little more generous with their tipping on here than other sites, and when they appreciate you they really do show it. When I was on Chaturbate, people would tip me 1 token, and blow up my PMs. On MFC I'm definitely more likely to get a large "Happy Birthday!" tip in a couple weeks from one of the guys on my friends list...because that's just the kind of person he is.

*It's one of the cam sites where you have the most freedom. You're allowed to advertise your Twitter and OnlyFans profile (Since OF is the same people who run MFC).
They have "smaller token packages" as low as like $2 ($2.99?), the last time I logged into my premium account and looked.

Two things I HATE:

*I'm having this issue of being kicked out of my chat multiple times (This doesn't happen when I'm on ManyVids Live). MFC said it sounds like an issue with my location and their server. I'm gonna have to do this "Flush DNS" thing each time I'm about to get on, I guess.....

*And I hate the fact that even if you're a good, fun model (which I am), you could still wind up with a really low camscore If you're not earning enough tokens...causing your placement on the homepage to really suck.

Reactions: pg240
Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.