AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

What do you like to watch when you're stoned?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.

ZenHedonist

V.I.P. AmberLander
Oct 13, 2011
Eastside Shambhala
Twitter Username
@ZenHedonist
My current favorite is LADB Restorations on YouTube. No talking. Just a guy who is a master craftsman and machinist restoring old rusty things to new condition.

I've watched a lot of Modern Marvels and How It's Made too.

Reactions: THE MOLLIE MARIE
There was some gemstone shopping thing (like QVC or HSN) that was my channel of choice back when I had tv. I don't know why but it was so funny to me, the way they would talk about the items. And usually very nice to look at. Sometimes I would mute it and fall asleep watching all the pretty sparkles. 😂 Wow typing this is taking me back.

Nowadays I really like to put on some bushcraft youtube vids, specifically those without any speaking: Bertram - Craft and Wilderness, and more recently, Swedwoods. They are again usually very pretty to look at, and I love the sounds of the outdoors and work being done. Cozy vibes. I think it also makes me feel like I could survive outdoors hahaha even though that is certainly not the case, I don't imagine I've retained much of anything in reality.

When I am stoned i watch CB than I don't realize actually how much I spent the evening before. You still have a hangover the day after even without blowing.
Supergirl is hot for me too than, I really see her flying, wow

There was some gemstone shopping thing (like QVC or HSN) that was my channel of choice back when I had tv. I don't know why but it was so funny to me, the way they would talk about the items. And usually very nice to look at. Sometimes I would mute it and fall asleep watching all the pretty sparkles. 😂 Wow typing this is taking me back.

Nowadays I really like to put on some bushcraft youtube vids, specifically those without any speaking: Bertram - Craft and Wilderness, and more recently, Swedwoods. They are again usually very pretty to look at, and I love the sounds of the outdoors and work being done. Cozy vibes. I think it also makes me feel like I could survive outdoors hahaha even though that is certainly not the case, I don't imagine I've retained much of anything in reality.

Bushcraft videos are the best! I watch those too.

Reactions: THE MOLLIE MARIE
Street food videos from other countries. Basically just someone recording a street food vendor from say, South Korea, making their specialty. But there has to be no commentary, otherwise I nope out. Just want to watch yummy shit being made.
HOW do you do this?! I would get so hangry and mad that I couldn't have the food. That would legit be like a form of torture for me, even more so when stoned!

David Attenborough's new series is my current stoned TV choice. I'm usually sat there like 👁️👄👁️

Lol, this really brings back memories. There was a time in my life, for a couples of years, when I had to watch really crazy and genius shit and for homeworks - like tons of movies/short films - and also writing short essays about that - can you imagine that - as part of the task. It really seems like a lifetime ago. Of course, I don't remember all of them at the moment.

But I still remember thinking, well, the directors are well known to be crazy, let's match their energy, get stoned and see who can get more crazy, lol. I totally admit - and don't judge me for that - that I watched all of them, believe me, completly high. For reference. "Un chien andalou" (1929), Buñuel, Salvador Dalí.

Sorry for dp, I just wanted to say that yeah I can relate to watching shopping channels. I mean, yeah, for some reason those are the channels I also focused on when I used to be stoned. Don't know why, there must be a reason for that.

When I'm not preggers and eating edibles a lot (I never smoke anymore due to asthma) I stick with high CBD and high Sativa edibles, so watching TV is usually the last thing I do. I tend to get more active and social, so I'm more likely to go be in a place with lots of people, or take a walk, go to the gym, or do some kind of arty and/ or physical activity. Maybe if I were into Indica I would watch TV when I'm high, but I don't like it that much at all. I love to get stoned and then go be active and more social. I love getting stoned and going to concerts or to nightclubs to dance. It's kind of fun to do sports, ski or play video games high too.

The rare times I do watch the box high, it's instructional stuff for some kind of project. Idk I would probably watch a youtube on how to take an engine apart and put it back together or something. Definitely not anything fictional, or just for fun/ entertainment.

Last edited:
The clouds when it's day out. At night, the moon and the stars.
When I'm both slightly stoned and horny I watch CB. Otherwise, I watch police chases/car crashes on YT.
I stay away from cam sites when stoned. Well, I do now anyways. After getting user banned a few times for saying stupid stuff in chat I was like.... ya.... best to stay offline when taking mind altering substances :angelic:

Understood. Using ones hands while stoned for purposes other than keyboarding has several benefits.
I stay away from cam sites when stoned. Well, I do now anyways. After getting user banned a few times for saying stupid stuff in chat I was like.... ya.... best to stay offline when taking mind altering substances :angelic:

I really enjoy watching most anything I would normally watch not stoned, but I love funny stuff and stuff that makes you think! Shows like Workin Moms are already funnier, but if you find the right strain, and watch omfg hilarious lol

I like to watch ASMR on YouTube.

These are some of my favourite artists atm,

Marno ASMR

Miss Chloe ASMR

ASMRMagic

Let's Find Out ASMR

Reactions: SNATCH
Not gonna lie, when I read the gas giants & ASMR, I was like well I hope this isn’t about farts... 🤣

Reactions: Chojin
I looooove learning new stuff so I usually pick something educational weirdly enough. Lately I've been absolutely charging through these three YouTube channels (Biographics, Weird History & Gaming Historian). Also, Steve1989MRE is also a personal favorite. (mmm nice hiss)

If you have any problem with your Wi-Fi speed then you just need to check your internet speed and it’s really a easiest way to check your Wi-Fi speed without any fee.

Just click here ptcl speed test and website checking your speed automatically and after some seconds your actual internet speed is front of you.

Status
Not open for further replies.