AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

What do you want users to do when controlling lush?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Mar 10, 2022
Question from a fairly new user: When a user takes control of the lush, I assume you don't want it on ultra the whole time. What do you like best? For example, 5 seconds ultra, 5 seconds medium, 5 seconds low, then cycle around again? Shorter or longer than 5 seconds per setting? Would just like to do whatever feels best for the model. I suppose the answer may depend on how long the user is controlling the lush, so assume 1 minute.

You can switch things up here and there and some people like it on ultra and some like it only on low. You have to see how the model reacts to how you control it, and yes, ultra to medium to low and cycling around is a good rotation, just that you have to see how the model likes it. Sometimes I'm about to cum and then it's switched to low all of a sudden and boom, unpleasant sensation. What works for one model doesn't necessarily work for all the models. Keep that in mind and it will be fine. Even the thought that you want to make it pleasurable for the model is a good thing.

My husband and I can together as a couple. We have a dobi and I love it. We have it set to go off with watch tip and I have zero complaints lol. We’re fairly new (8 days in). Honestly, we generate a lot when having our mod periodically control my dobi. It’s also fun because frankly, our mod is good at it! Once users see someone else controlling, they want control too. At least in our experience. And I don’t think our mod has zero complaints either 😂

You can switch things up here and there and some people like it on ultra and some like it only on low. You have to see how the model reacts to how you control it, and yes, ultra to medium to low and cycling around is a good rotation, just that you have to see how the model likes it. Sometimes I'm about to cum and then it's switched to low all of a sudden and boom, unpleasant sensation. What works for one model doesn't necessarily work for all the models. Keep that in mind and it will be fine. Even the thought that you want to make it pleasurable for the model is a good thing.
Thank you! That makes a lot of sense.

Asking the models first may help. If it is a model with whom you have some rapport, then definitely talking asking their preference is probably best. Just like the fact that the real-life technique that makes one person go weak at the knees and cum hard will make another person yawn, toy control technique can also be different for each person. As @IsabelaHarllow said, all people are different, some like different levels than others. (Hey some do not even like or use things like Lush).

Of course (and I am not a model, and am not female, so cannot speak with any huge authority regarding their reactions to lush etc) it is probably not possible to "achieve" too much in only 60 seconds. But of course a considerate person should always try to make those 60 seconds the most pleasurable that they can be.

Also different toys are different and can have differing effects for different people. One mode I used to visit some time ago, never seemed to *really* enjoy my control technique with her lush (I do not think she actually disliked what I did, but she did not react as other models I also played with did). But later she got a Domi, and well.... she enjoyed our play with Domi a *lot* more ;)

Reactions: mrfox_jumpin
Status
Not open for further replies.