AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

what do you work for?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.

EllaM

Cam Model
Dec 19, 2019
chaturbate.com
hello everyone! In last period I see often posts on Twitter from the models that I follow with ' I finally get my own house with jacuzzi ' or ' my dream car Range is here ' and this is amazing but I can't stop asking myself if it's something wrong with me. I find this times very slow and very depressing and I feel like I have nothing except my phone and the rent ( lol ).
So, I want to ask you camgirls or sex workers, do you have your own house (no rent ), do you have a buisness in progress or a dream car? I m the only one who feel like I work for nothing? 🥲

Hi Ella,

Don’t worry - almost everyone is down right now! We have 5 different micro businesses, plus streaming.

Even with those and multiple income streams from camming, we’re around 60-80% down during pre-lockdown.

On 1st January 2021, we smashed our record for most earnings in a day.

Just try to stay consistent and don’t focus too much on the slow days, easier said than done 😜

You can’t have every month good, otherwise you’ll not appreciate the good months, right?

• Hugs
Reactions: EllaM
Hi Ella,

Don’t worry - almost everyone is down right now! We have 5 different micro businesses, plus streaming.

Even with those and multiple income streams from camming, we’re around 60-80% down during pre-lockdown.

On 1st January 2021, we smashed our record for most earnings in a day.

Just try to stay consistent and don’t focus too much on the slow days, easier said than done 😜

You can’t have every month good, otherwise you’ll not appreciate the good months, right?
thank you guys 🙏

It was rocky the first year and then a lot easier the longer I cammed. My earnings went up last year but I also invested back into my business with new equipment. I own a house and now a second mortgage with an RV that I'll pay off this year as a goal. Last year's goal was to pay off any other debt other than mortgage like mr dani's car, school loans etc. A huge influx of new models hit the cams this past year. More established models did fine (generalizing) because they're higher in visibility. Newer models had a shit time trying to start last year.

So yeah, I work to goals or I'll log off earlier than I should. My first goal was $60/day when I was a baby cam model, then $100, then $100/hr. Now it's waaaaaaaay above that. If you don't challenge yourself you won't grow.

• Wat?!
I'm currently saving to build a house because I can't stand living in an apartment (especially one with noisy neighbors). I tend to prefer staying home over going out, so having a home that I love and feels comfortable and cozy will be a massive life improvement.

After that, I'll focus on saving for retirement. Those are really my main two goals: get a house, and start looking toward retiring as early as possible, while still finding time to enjoy myself now.

I'm currently saving to build a house because I can't stand living in an apartment (especially one with noisy neighbors). I tend to prefer staying home over going out, so having a home that I love and feels comfortable and cozy will be a massive life improvement.

After that, I'll focus on saving for retirement. Those are really my main two goals: get a house, and start looking toward retiring as early as possible, while still finding time to enjoy myself now.
Yup! Great point! Retirement is huge to plan for with this. You never know how long you can cam for and it's harder to get a vanilla job after camming full time for years. That and I'd tell my boss to fuck off and try to ban him instinctively. I know I'm ruined for working for anyone else after running my cam business. I should ramp up clip making this year for residual income and Mr Dani and I have a few small hobbies we can turn into money streams in a couple years.

I do have yes , but things are different . guess u girls are in states as i know is very expensive . For us is easier, a model whos doing good in eastern europe can save and buy every year one apartament .. For example a 2 rooms apartmanent here cost 70000$ dolars ..in capital . dont wanna know in new york or LA OR somewhere there ..

Reactions: Dan N and EllaM
It takes time, consistency, and hard work. Make sure you pay off all of your debts first and check your credit score. Don’t spend money on silly things, designer clothes, going out, etc. Try to own things rather than rent them. Live below your means as much as you can while saving.

• Hugs
Status
Not open for further replies.