AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

What does it mean when a profile has been either deleted or banned?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jan 29, 2019
Hi. So there are a few girls who I follow. I have not seen them online in a long time and I checked their profiles and a few of them say that the, “Room is deleted” and one of them says, “This room has been banned.”

What exactly does this mean and what could have happened that caused these situations? I might never see these girls again and that kind of upsets me.

Hi. So there are a few girls who I follow. I have not seen them online in a long time and I checked their profiles and a few of them say that the, “Room is deleted” and one of them says, “This room has been banned.”

What exactly does this mean and what could have happened that caused these situations? I might never see these girls again and that kind of upsets me.
what site is this on

Reactions: SaffronBurke

one deleted their profile because they quit and the other was banned because they probably violated tos. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Deleted means the model removed. Banned means site removed. One voluntary other involuntary. Unless the model is doing this as her established full time job, it's pretty likely models can disappear without warning. Established models usually give heads up if they're taking a needed break but even then they don't have to warn anyone if they disappear for whatever reason.

Well, I just find it interesting because I notice that some girls just leave and let their profiles sit dormant and these few particular girls just deleted their profiles. It just leads me to wonder why, but I figure I will never really know the answer. I can only guess that they were either satisfied with the amount of money they attained, reached their goals, got bored of camming, or something happened where they wanted a brand new name and deleted the old one and started a new one. Much like the actual movie “CAM”.

As for the ban, that one is what I am more interested in. A ban. I talked to the banned girl before, and I don’t see how she could’ve gotten a ban. She was nice and bubbly to everyone. She did not have the best set up. Bad audio equipment, extremely limited tip menu. She was kind of aloof. She did not seem very focused on her camming gig, but it’s the first time I have ever seen or heard of a ban. Every time I saw her, it didn’t seem like she was breaking any type of rules. It’s just very perplexing to me.

Status
Not open for further replies.