AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

What does this mean on cb?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.

lovelylaura

Deactivated Account
May 25, 2020
Anybody know what it means when you click on a user name on cb and it just brings you to the home page with all the active users instead of the persons bio?

I have had this happened quite a few times and am wondering if the account is deleted?

I had a user in yesterday and when I just clicked their name it did this.

No other message when clicking on the user name, just takes you to home page with all the active rooms. It is almost like it wasn’t a real account or something. Yet this user chatted and tipped. Leaves me very confused?

Anybody know what it means when you click on a user name on cb and it just brings you to the home page with all the active users instead of the persons bio?

I have had this happened quite a few times and am wondering if the account is deleted?

I had a user in yesterday and when I just clicked their name it did this.

No other message when clicking on the user name, just takes you to home page with all the active rooms. It is almost like it wasn’t a real account or something. Yet this user chatted and tipped. Leaves me very confused?
yes when an account is deleted going to https://chaturbate.com/TheirUserNameHere will auto forward you back to the homepage.

Upvote 0
I did not see any message though. No message about broken link. Just back to home page. Happened again today. Guy tipped while I was away from room, after private ended. He left room right away. Then when I clicked to see who it was, just brought me back to home page.

Upvote 0
I did not see any message though. No message about broken link. Just back to home page. Happened again today. Guy tipped while I was away from room, after private ended. He left room right away. Then when I clicked to see who it was, just brought me back to home page.
when you click on his name thenm mouse over "View Profile" does it have the full address in the bottom left of the browser? https://chaturbate.com/TheirUserNameHere the only time i ever see it go to the homepage after visiting a url like that is when the account is deleted but that should be very rare for an account to be deleted right after tipping you.

Upvote 0
when you click on his name thenm mouse over "View Profile" does it have the full address in the bottom left of the browser? https://chaturbate.com/TheirUserNameHere the only time i ever see it go to the homepage after visiting a url like that is when the account is deleted but that should be very rare for an account to be deleted right after tipping you.
It just goes to homepage. So it appears deleted. I agree it’s weird. Guy that tipped yesterday is gone. And guy today gone.

Upvote 0
I noticed it also :
This happens, not systematically, when a model is offline, to be redirected to CB homepage.
When you insist by typing the room's url you can though reach the profile and then see or a 'deleted' profile or a 'banned' room or simply a fully normal profile of an offline room.

It seems to me to be related with affiliate link feature.
You have the same comportment of an affiliate link to the model's room, when model is offline :/
I only suspected that they worked on 'affiliate' feature and created some side effect.

Though, I know some guys who just tip all their resting tokens just before deleting a profile, this can be your luck this day ;)

Upvote 0
It happened to me smth similar for a few days now. when i want to see detailed income stats, im asked to enter password, then redirect me to homepage. so might be a a site glitch?

It has been happening for me in the Security page too, and sometimes on random pages for my profile.
I guess this is a bug that they need to look into @punker barbie

Reactions: Sophiestique
Upvote 0
Had that happen to me as well: click on a legitimate profile and you end up looking at the front page.
It's quite annoying, since CB isn't the easiest site to navigate in the first place and it's often a bit sluggish for me.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.