AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

What foods do you love?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
You guys don't have a fav food? :D

I always have food on the mind. OMG I'm so greedy..

Ignore me o_0

nom nom

Here's lunch. The tomatoes were pickled in a sweet vinegar.
That's lunch?! It's about twice the amount of food as my regular dinners 😃
But yeah, that looks appetizing and inviting!

I have a thing for cheese, especially blue cheese. And if I can get a proper spanish chorizo I'm in heaven.
Other than that, my dream is to travel around South America and just eat the local specialities. I could probably stay for years just in Brazil and Colombia!

Reactions: DoD404
:) I lived for months in Argentina and felt in love with their asados (BBQ)
In restaurants, you could have at lunch or dinner, for an unique low price, 1 little plate of veggies or fries and meat... unlimited
also the best beef I could eat every day
(ofc, Kobe beef is much more tasty but is not for every day..)

Here's lunch. The tomatoes were pickled in a sweet vinegar.

View attachment 84588

I've got lychee sorbet for dessert.

I really want to try Japanese A5 Wagyu, I've heard it just melts in the mouth.

View attachment 84589

I had a $300 kobe beef steak at Park Hyatt Tokyo and it was so good I had it twice, in 2 consecutive nights. It was prepared like an american steak so it wasn't your typical yakiniku slices you would normally get in Japan.

My favorite thing it the world is eating well, so I have devoted a lot of time and effort teaching myself how to cook and I do a mean job at it, toot toot.
I prefer homecooking and simple recipes with top quality ingredients to elaborate/pretentious recipes.

For anyone wanting to try what a perfectly balanced salad dressing tastes like here is my winter salad dressing, its so easy and simple anyone can make it and you should be able to find every ingredient at the supermarket.

- 3 Tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- 2 Tbsp white wine vinegar
- 1 Tbsp sherry vinegar
- 1 tsp light soy sauce (the one with the green cap, make sure you are using japanese soy sauce instead of chinese, Yamasa is my go-to)
- 1 tsp fine salt
- Pepper to taste

This dressing goes really well with any type of normal salad, I have never tried it on a Caesar's salad or something like that because I don't think this dressing would compliment chicken very well. It does go great with seafood, though. I put it on a simple daily salad (tomato, onion, lettuce, avocado), and also on fancy salads I have on occasion (octopus, parsley, tomato), it works really well on salads with salmon, or shrimp as well.

Here's another quick & dirty recipe.

Get the best cucumbers you can get. Peel them. Cube them. Mix 1 Tbsp sugar with 1 tsp salt. Season your cucumber and let it rest for 10 min. Once rested, strain them, put them in a little bowl and top it off with miso paste (better with dashi). Eat that. It's amazing and like 0 calories. Not that I care or count calories 🤷‍♀️

When in budget, a lot of seafood if not (and this happens more often than expected due to covid bla bla bla) MAC and PizzaHut (with ribs) . But when I'm home, whatever wife cooks, tho I have to admit I'm a big fan of bbq (but not necessarily the US people are used with) 😂 ... native from Romania and bbq has a wider range here

The first thing that popped in my head was redlobsters cakes, you can now order an entire cake from them for 30 bucks and they are really high quality (obviously outsourced) and you can have them delivered too so...

Haha! Great gif. Pizza is my weakness 😋

I'm trying to master salt and pepper shrimp. I've ordered it from Chinese takeaways, but it hasn't delivered. It's been dry, expensive and lacking in size and flavour.

I bought a kilo of tiger shrimp from my local fishmonger. I de-veined them and marinated them with the heads on in Chinese rice wine and sea salt. Tossed them in cornstarch and fried them for one minute a side. I minced fresh garlic, ginger, jalapeno peppers and diced half a sweet red onion which I fried in a pan of oil. I tossed in the shrimp to coat them and did the taste test. Not bad, but not 'blow your head off' amazing. The shells were nice and crunchy like shrimp biscuits. I got good feedback and everyone even ate the heads.

Round two the next day. Tried again without the head and shells (leaving the crispy tails) Same recipe but added a splash of soy sauce, five spice seasoning and replaced the salt with MSG and swapped the jalapenos for birds eye chllies. Good feedback, but everyone missed the crunch of the shells. I prefer them without shells tbh.

For round three, I'll go ahead and used fresh scotch bonnet chili including the seeds. It needs something else though. Maybe I can't really taste it's because I smoke cigarettes.

I think maybe toasted sesame oil FTW. Pretty sure the scotch bonnet pepper will give it the kick it's lacking.

It's nice with dumplings and egg drop soup.

Reactions: DoD404

Xiao Long Bao (Soup Dumplings)

They're like potstickers on steroids. :D
Usually get like 9 Xiao Long Bao for 9 USD.
They're steam cooked, and are served piping hot.

I really love anything Asian! Thai food especially but also authentic Chinese food. I could eat it for breakfast lunch and dinner 🤤🤤🤤

Reactions: MarieElise
Rum raisin cookies.

I enjoy the smell that it leaves in the house for the next day or so after you prep the raisins in the sauce pan with the spiced rum, vanilla and brown sugar.

Steak! Steak! Steak! - Either a juicy ribeye medium rare, or a really big lean filet mignon! mmmmm I love steak! Also, asparagus with a ton of salt is good, but it make my pee smell like moldy drywall. hahaha

• Funny!
Reactions: MarieElise
Status
Not open for further replies.