AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!
  • ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
The earnings on that website are off by a lot. The website you mentioned closed when CB took their domain for trademark infringement. The owner of that website was a nice fella, I wonder if this new domain is the same owner or just someone using his script

• Helpful!
Reactions: schruti
First of all, keep in mind that no top of this kind can be accurate (even an "official" one - like Miss MFC) because models can (and do) cheat by self-tipping.

Secondly, cb100 collects only online public chat tips so you have just a part of the "picture" (it lacks money made in pvt and offline tips).

Tracking online public chat must be done 24/7 and this is another source of errors. First I found it (2018) it seemed pretty accurate, whenever I watched it in a window on the same screen with some models chat all tips appeared flawlessly, saw no errors for an entire month. Until one day when it stopped about 12 hours. Obviously, all the data for those hours was lost.
Arguably, if the "dead" intervals were overall short (reported to a month) probably the order in the top itself was still correct, just the income numbers listed were lower than the real ones. But it was the only source of info for the curious ones.

In the late 2019-beginning 2020 version, I noticed some obvious Math errors so IMO it was less reliable.

The version we see now is a mess, the "dead" intervals (when nothing is tracked) are too long so the numbers are rendered useless. My guess is whoever's behind stopped investing time and money.

• Helpful!
Reactions: schruti
Status
Not open for further replies.