AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

What happens next.....

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Shy Cam Guy

I did bad things, privileges revoked!
In the Dog House
Oct 25, 2017
Hi all

Fairly new here but been seeing many wonderful models myself over the last 5 years and done a tiny bit of camming myself a few years ago. However mostly I'm a customer. I just have quick question which I'm sure is addressed elsewhere.

What does happen when people become infaturated with a model, spend months in private interactions, she asks you to marry her have children and to fly out and come and visit you (or to fly and see her), etc. etc. Have the model introduce you to her family. tell the whole whole world you are going to get married whenever you log on.

Just curious about what happens when you get off at the airport and go to meet her, or you go to meet her at the airport when she's flown to see you. Interested in stories or threads about what happens next.

Do you just have a nice time, realise its not real and say goodbye.... or do you get done in by a gang never be seen again

Asking for a friend :)

Last edited:
It's usually real when these private interactions are free. Are you is your friend still paying and giving her money? Also what country. No offense to EE girls, but some of them have a habit of love-conning.

The cammodels I know who got into relationships with customers made sure their interactions we're free.

If you do travel to meet, please tell someone where you are going exactly and for how long. Make sure you are honest they are a cammodel and give them a picture of her.

It's usually real when these private interactions are free. Are you is your friend still paying and giving her money? Also what country. No offense to EE girls, but some of them have a habit of love-conning.

The cammodels I know who got into relationships with customers made sure their interactions we're free.

If you do travel to meet, please tell someone where you are going exactly and for how long. Make sure you are honest they are a cammodel and give them a picture of her.

Hi Audri, thanks. Yes that what I think too regarding the payment. Even though there have been months of long days of off-line social interaction offline it is still essentially about getting paying sessions. don't know which country it is. But thats why I asked about gangs and whats it like in different places. I still think the line does get blurred sometimes and becomes more a less formal financial support relationship. There is always the complexity of economic divide in the relationship. So yes. I was kind of curious about what happens if people do go the next step of meeting, even when its at that level. Do people end up just having a nice time with a certain unofficial financial transactional component. Does it end up just being like a nice holiday for people. Maybe even for both parties.. Especially i you end up visiting them and meeting their family. I wonder what happens after that. I guess there is only one way to find out for sure :)

Thanks for responding

PS The other thing I think is that even when its just transactional there is sometimes some truth there in them wanting someone as some kind of online relationship in their room to be the one to keep the room in order. I think that is the situation. She has said she wants someone to look after her and protect her. But of course that could be part of the business.

Last edited:
sounds like she is hustling ya, because it sounds like the same MO.

yes, that's what I reckon. I actually already knew but its still hard to break free sometimes because they can sometimes be very persuasive.

Thats part of what I wondered about what happens if you jump on a plane or if she jumps on a plane :)

Thanks

Marrying, having children sounds like complete trash before you even meet a person. If there's no love-conning, it's just like a cool holiday. But this, nah. Wouldn't waste my time with it.

yeah. could be fun but you are right :)

You mean your friend. If your friend feels this way, then they need to detach emotionally. Not against having a fun fling. But not at the expense of emotional torture to yourself trying to find out whatever reality you are either hoping to find or avoid.

You mean your friend. If your friend feels this way, then they need to detach emotionally. Not against having a fun fling. But not at the expense of emotional torture to yourself trying to find out whatever reality you are either hoping to find or avoid.

Yes I know.

I agree with you 100%. But some guys just totally fall for it and probably should avoid such sites altogether. Some people are prone to the "vulnerability" shown as part of the act and the ongoing offline relationship. And for some people that genuinely is hard to break free from, because they kind of fall in love, or become very protective, and genuinely start to care (rightly/wrngly) or something. But thanks and I agree. I will advise my friend :)

There's nothing wrong with an ongoing offline relationship. You get closer with someone by talking to them. You build trust. Which is important if you're trying to move something from online - real, especially traveling long distance.

While, yes I agree, maybe some guys rely heavily on an online gf/bf thing or need a lot of validation. There isn't a black&white area when it comes to camming. You do build some connection when you have a long term client. Which again, is important, but when marriage and children start to come up well that's a definite red flag and a sign to abort. At least for me.

If it was someone we just talked a lot and were cool, have fun, no drama, no serious love stuff, it's different.

The only real problem when something comes up like this is:

If they are tipping generously, do you want to risk losing them if the reality doesn't meet their expectations?

Some wouldn't risk it. That's why you see a lot of long cons because of that fear of losing a good cam client.

It's all a game and there's a lot of risk/reward for both sides to the coin.

There's nothing wrong with an ongoing offline relationship. You get closer with someone by talking to them. You build trust. Which is important if you're trying to move something from online - real, especially traveling long distance.

While, yes I agree, maybe some guys rely heavily on an online gf/bf thing or need a lot of validation. There isn't a black&white area when it comes to camming. You do build some connection when you have a long term client. Which again, is important, but when marriage and children start to come up well that's a definite red flag and a sign to abort. At least for me.

If it was someone we just talked a lot and were cool, have fun, no drama, no serious love stuff, it's different.

The only real problem when something comes up like this is:

If they are tipping generously, do you want to risk losing them if the reality doesn't meet their expectations?

Some wouldn't risk it. That's why you see a lot of long cons because of that fear of losing a good cam client.

It's all a game and there's a lot of risk/reward for both sides to the coin.

Thanks. Yes. I understand completely.

look at it this way, there will always be con artists. and there will always be gullible people.

camming is first and foremost a job. you have to keep your skeptical glasses on in the world of fantasy. some models keep leading members on because they are afraid of losing a customer who has spoiled.

take a gander at this example of a model leading on someone.
this one too

look at it this way, there will always be con artists. and there will always be gullible people.

camming is first and foremost a job. you have to keep your skeptical glasses on in the world of fantasy. some models keep leading members on because they are afraid of losing a customer who has spoiled.

take a gander at this example of a model leading on someone.
this one too

Thanks Audri. Yes I know. It isn't always gullibility. Even when people have their eyes open and know its not real they are still vulnerable to attachment. I suspect most guys know but can't stop themselves. I don't necessarily regard is as a con. My sympathy is generally with the models since most depend on the money very much just to survive. I don't regard it as a con or a scam. Just someone getting too emotionally attached when they know the reality.

Thanks Audri. Yes I know. It isn't always gullibility. Even when people have their eyes open and know its not real they are still vulnerable to attachment. I suspect most guys know but can't stop themselves. I don't necessarily regard is as a con. My sympathy is generally with the models since most depend on the money very much just to survive. I don't regard it as a con or a scam. Just someone getting too emotionally attached when they know the reality.

PS I will post a follow-up if he isn't able to break free and either of them get on a plane

I am from Eastern Europe but I have not been living in EE for many years, what I can advice u is just be careful, most Eastern European girls will chat with you and make u fall in love with them, nothing against my fellow country girl but sometimes it's too much where there is no honesty, yes we EE Girls are beautiful and talk soft but sometimes we can be a bitch . Just to guys be careful and do not fall in love with a camgirl from EE

For me when I'm on cam I would tell the guys I'm chatting with I'm purely for fun and enjoy myself and if they are happy they tip me some even ask for my home address if this happen I would block them straight, I'm just trying to be honest with them

Surprisingly when I'm honest about my intention on cam many of my followers like it and continue to tip me and take me on a private show

I'm on Cam not to fall in Love but to have fun and do what I do best that is providing service

I've already got a man of my life and he have been supporting me I love him so much and he's working as my manager

PS I will post a follow-up if he isn't able to break free and either of them get on a plane

Things for my friend are not looking good at the moment. Every attempt so far at breaking free or clarifying is resulting in him getting more deeply entangled. I on't want to discuss too many details in case I give either identity away but there is either something real going on or the lengths the model will go to get ongoing custom are crazy. He is at a complete loss to sort out the situation and is almost at the stage of potentially irreversible commitments in their lives, setting up a home, and having the date of a wedding set without even having flown to meet yet. Its crazy. I don't know what will happen unless I stop him. And its not my place to step in the way of someone's potenttial happiness. I worry about one or both getting badly hurt though. Sorry I can't give more detail even if anyone were interested.

• Wat?!
Reactions: OldHippy
  • Funny!
Reactions: Shy Cam Guy
At the end of the day it is up to your friend to make his own mistakes all you can do is be there for him with advice and pick up the pieces if everything comes crashing down to earth.

If I was in your shoes I would tell your friend to slow down a bit, tell him they should work on their friendship first. Maybe it might be a good idea to stop visiting her at work and see how things progress from there. Maybe they should try talking without getting naked or exchanging money. Try discussing the hard reality of what will life be like if everything works out and he is supporting his new wife in a new country with a different language, no friends and without any support network. That will put a lot of stress even on the most committed relationship. Get your friend to research some of the experiences other guys have had in similar situations.

Finally and most importantly make sure your friend steers clear of any tattoo parlours.

At the end of the day it is up to your friend to make his own mistakes all you can do is be there for him with advice and pick up the pieces if everything comes crashing down to earth.

If I was in your shoes I would tell your friend to slow down a bit, tell him they should work on their friendship first. Maybe it might be a good idea to stop visiting her at work and see how things progress from there. Maybe they should try talking without getting naked or exchanging money. Try discussing the hard reality of what will life be like if everything works out and he is supporting his new wife in a new country with a different language, no friends and without any support network. That will put a lot of stress even on the most committed relationship. Get your friend to research some of the experiences other guys have had in similar situations.

Finally and most importantly make sure your friend steers clear of any tattoo parlours.

To be honest Hippy I am concerrned about both parties making (or saying they are making) serious and irreversible changes to their lives on the basis of the other party. It is a bit of a mess really. Either one or the other or both (or neither) could get badly depending on sccenarios. All living happily ever after is by far the least likely given my reading of the situation

Is it a common practice to meet up? The appeal I like working in cam is that i love chatting and i can turn off my cam when i want to. Someone close to me met up with someone, that person ended up never to be heard of again and that itself scares me meeting with someone. There are apps for meeting up and sites for dating to meet up your potential mate, so at face value why not enjoy whats the site has to offer, Enjoy the fantasy ride, Enjoy the different hospitality service each models has to offer.

Is it a common practice to meet up? The appeal I like working in cam is that i love chatting and i can turn off my cam when i want to. Someone close to me met up with someone, that person ended up never to be heard of again and that itself scares me meeting with someone. There are apps for meeting up and sites for dating to meet up your potential mate, so at face value why not enjoy whats the site has to offer, Enjoy the fantasy ride, Enjoy the different hospitality service each models has to offer.

Thanks Pilya. Part of what my friend is worried about is the distance, the economic divides and desire the model has to escape, the fact that even though there is discussion of marriage and setting up home it is still mainly a financial arrangement. I really have no idea. He is in a bit of a mess and feels things are moving too fast. He also cares enough that he is worried about her making premature ireversible changes in her life

Very well. I will put him down as "30-45".

You could be wrong or you could be right but I'm not sure why the age matters although is that the demographic that usually falls into this mess. Although I guess given that people are talking about marriage and children there is a limited age range into which people would fit. All I meant was they weren't a couple of young people. I know there are thousands and thousands of models and customers but it would be best not to have too many questions like that.

Last edited:
Age is important, because it allows an individual to gauge the life experiences someone should have been exposed to, and in turn, make recommendations based on that. If someone is 30-45, I would expect that they have been in enough relationships that their discernment abilities have been developed enough to where making huge decisions like marriage and children is more informed than someone who was in their 20"s. That's not to imply that someone in their 40's or 50's can't make the same mistake due to lack of experience, it just indicates how much effort or support I would be willing to expend to convince them otherwise if I saw warning signs or red flags. I might put in some extra effort if they were a real close friend, but far be it for me to impede beyond suggesting that he/she think it through.

...but I'm not sure why the age matters...
It doesn't really, in the larger scheme of things. I am just wondering how amused I should be.

• Funny!
Reactions: Nordling

what if my friend is the one asking for help. anyway, the thread was more about trying to understand what happens to people in this situation.

It wasn't an advice thread because everyone knows how they turn out. I was hoping for some stories or references to similar situations

A few people offered

Thanks all :)

Status
Not open for further replies.