AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

What happens with MFC?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jan 26, 2021
Hi

I am from Colombia, handling two studios and I am a monitor of independent models as well, I am trying to create accounts to some models but I do not receive an answer, and apparently closed the account of a model that has already been working with the page for 2 years, many say that MFC is hunting studios and also independent, closing accounts with profitsm etc, Does anyone know what happens?

Thank you for your attention!

Hi

I am from Colombia, handling two studios and I am a monitor of independent models as well, I am trying to create accounts to some models but I do not receive an answer, and apparently closed the account of a model that has already been working with the page for 2 years, many say that MFC is hunting studios and also independent, closing accounts with profitsm etc, Does anyone know what happens?

Thank you for your attention!
I think they've stopped working with studios a long while ago, so you won't be able to sign up new models under your studio.

Upvote 0
I think they've stopped working with studios a long while ago, so you won't be able to sign up new models under your studio.
Oh no, it's not that I do it as a studio, have a master account or even mention the word "studio" in the request, in my country even big agencies and monopolies create the accounts but independent because I know that they do not work with studios, but that no longer respond to requests for independent accounts :c

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Oh no, it's not that I do it as a studio, have a master account or even mention the word "studio" in the request, in my country even big agencies and monopolies create the accounts but independent because I know that they do not work with studios, but that no longer respond to requests for independent accounts :c
if it's an agency, then they would likely consider it a studio trying to create an account.

Girls are going to just have to create accounts themselves, from home.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.