AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

What in the actual fuck

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Mar 4, 2019
DOES SOMEONE KNOW THIS MAN HOW DO U GIRLS DEAL WITH THIS SHITTTTTTTTTTTTTT EVERYONE IN MY ROOM SAID THIS GUY IS BAD NEWS. Has anyone else had to deal with this guy?

navyman64: he will never buy tokens

navyman64: hes starts shit but u ban me

navyman64: wtf is that

navyman64: you ban a paying member but u let a guy who will never buy tokens ruin your room

navyman64: I WAS GONNA TIP BUT OH WELL SIT THERE AND WASTE YOUR TIME ON BASICS

navyman64: dumb whore

MistyNatas: ouch

navyman64: well u banned me for no reason

MistyNatas: sorry i had other people telling me that you do this in alot of rooms

MistyNatas:
26.gif

navyman64: i dont

navyman64: basics always start shit

navyman64: i didnt say 1 word on your room and george starting tlkign shit about me

navyman64: i defend myself and get banend thats fucking garbage

MistyNatas: literally everyone in my room is saying you dont tip and most premiums know about u

MistyNatas: im sorry u should make a new account and start over

MistyNatas: i didnt want to u seemed so nice

navyman64: if i dont tip how do i get 900 reward points?

navyman64: light blue guys are basics they always start shit

navyman64: and they have never bought tokens

navyman64: i should make a new account?

MistyNatas: yeah people know ur navyman name as a bad person
26.gif

navyman64: and u bleieve people who have never bought tokens?

MistyNatas: someone who tipped agreed with him

navyman64: and u believe everything that others say on here?

navyman64: i bet u didnt ban george though did you

navyman64: funny how he instigated everything accusing me of being a guest and u ban me for no reason

navyman64: maybe you should get to know premiums before u ban someone

MistyNatas: the other premium in my room said youre garbage

MistyNatas: so idk

navyman64: what was his name

MistyNatas: and then another guy said u do this to other girls

navyman64: its the internet people always say shit thats not true

MistyNatas: i know but why would they all say it lol

navyman64: all?

navyman64: what was the guys name

MistyNatas: 4 people against 1

navyman64: and i bet 3 of the 4 had light blue font

navyman64: and i bet georgecryz asked u for skype

navyman64: its ok i just told 600 people in the lounge that ur a useless whore and to avoid your room

navyman64: you wont last long on here

navyman64: 2 can play ur fucked up game

First of all, the basics DO tend to stir up trouble, so take that with a grain of salt. Highly suggest muting them because they cannot and will not be converted.

Second, you owe no one an explanation and the fact that you continued a conversation with this person was far more courteous than necessary.

THIRD - this guy has no tokens and no points, so you lost no income.

Fourth - The members lounge is a huge circle jerk and does not effect your traffic. This guy is just butthurt. Block/ignore and move on.

Upvote 0
This:

navyman64: its the internet people always say shit thats not true

Including himself.

If he makes you uncomfortable, ban and move on. Your room, your rules. Simple as that, no need to explain. Either he'll get the message and go away or will possibly stir more shit at which point you can keep banning and report.

Upvote 0
You wasted way too much time on that dude. I make no apologies for banning/muting anyone in my room unless I clicked a wrong username by accident when it scrolled. I don’t care if they have tokens. A jerk is a jerk.

Maintaining your mood on cam is way more important that wasting time on a whiney, temper tantrum user. I can’t even get aroused when a jerk tips me haha and I almost wish they wouldn’t.

Upvote 0
As a foreigner,I have a hard time understanding insulting words.
The Google translation only makes me laugh.But the praise is easy to understand,
Because they tend to show up with the tip,There was practically no insult in my room.
Because they know it can't hurt me.I've tried to fight back against people who insult me,
The results were depressing and laughable.Like a 6-year-old child cursing.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.