AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

What is a good stripscore?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jun 24, 2021
Hi guys, I am new to stripchat and I don't really know anything about the scoring system. What stripscore do you need to be in top 50 on the featured page? Or at least top 100...

I have streamed 5 timed and my camscore is 823, is that good, bad or average?

Thank you ^^

Reactions: yummybrownfox
Hi guys, I am new to stripchat and I don't really know anything about the scoring system. What stripscore do you need to be in top 50 on the featured page? Or at least top 100...

Thank you ^^

Wow, I think an 823 score is great! @xChloe had mentioned it in another thread, and she said that even having a 500 Stripchat score is considered decent. I know on the Stripchat status bar, at the very end it says 1,000+. So I'm guessing anything 1,000 and up is considered fantastic?

Reactions: anabeauty37
Upvote 0
Wow, I think an 823 score is great! @xChloe had mentioned it in another thread, and she said that even having a 500 Stripchat score is considered decent. I know on the Stripchat status bar, at the very end it says 1,000+. So I'm guessing anything 1,000 and up is considered fantastic?
Thank you for the replies guys. I am going to be honest I did not check other threads regarding Stripchat.

I know about the wiki page but it doesn't have any concrete values to guide myself by.

Thank you so much @yummybrownfox, I was pretty confused ^^

Reactions: yummybrownfox
Upvote 0
I asked support once and they said anything over 1,000 is a good score, but you can only see up to 1,000. I think ranking is mostly how much money you make in the shortest amount of time. If you watch the streams of the top 5 models or so you'll notice that they have just one, maybe two guys who give massive tips every few minutes. It's not the girls on the front page, or the girls with a thousand viewers in their room. Figure out how to hook a whale and you won't need to track your score if you're looking to rank.

I've streamed twice. 3 hours Sunday, 1 hour Monday. My score is 523 I think. Something like that. My earnings are $55ish/hour. I'd be interested in finding out what the hourly rate is to win one of the hourly contests. If I win one I'll try to report back here. I think it's nice to have a reference point to target. I tried to ask a lot of questions about earnings from support, and they were reluctant to give out numbers. That's fair. If I were a ranked model I wouldn't want support to think it's okay to advertise my income to strangers.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Thank you ^^
The tops are like 26,000 score. The problem is, when you work, and nothing is happening, your score drops, and less people see you. I have gone up and down trying to maintain 500 since the first week newness run stopped. Do you find they expecxt a lot for little?

Upvote 0
Oh I am so sorry. I was sure I looked at a girl, in a car, with gigantic boobs, and her profile said she had a 26,000 score. Either way, I am sorry. I will edit, or delete if I can.

Upvote 0
The tops are like 26,000 score. The problem is, when you work, and nothing is happening, your score drops, and less people see you. I have gone up and down trying to maintain 500 since the first week newness run stopped. Do you find they expecxt a lot for little?
@AmberCutie Hi, would it be possible to remove this post? I am new on the site, and @ch

Upvote 0
@AmberCutie Sorry. I am new on that site, and seem to have reported false information on this post according to @Chloe, and she would know statistics better than I would. If you can, remove it, I would appreciate it. Thanks.

Upvote 0
there is no such stripscore 26000 , my stripscore is 720 usual and im in top 3 at viewers almost always . Also, i said in another post, stripchat in my opinion is similiar to chaturbate , is very important to get lots folowers, even if i have low incomens sometimes and camscore going down, i got same number of users becouse they follow and they come back . Focus on people more then camscore , if they like you and return, u will be where u want .. :h:

Upvote 1
@AmberCutie Sorry. I am new on that site, and seem to have reported false information on this post according to @Chloe, and she would know statistics better than I would. If you can, remove it, I would appreciate it. Thanks.

I think you were confusing the Strip Score with Strip Points?
The hourly, monthly competition to get extra money: https://stripchat.com/top/girls/current-month

I can't see the one you specifically mentioned but this seems most likely what you meant.

Rules: https://stripchat.com/top/girls/rules
"We are calculating places based on tokens earnings and number of unique paying users.2x StripPoints for broadcasting during Boost Time: 1:00 AM Sunday—1:00 AM Monday"

Upvote 0
Thanks @xChloe for suggestion this forum for active stripchat threads and all the info here. I've been on stripchat about 2 months now and have been stressing about how to get my stripscore up to 1000, it's hovering between 600 and 640 but I feel much more relaxed knowing I'm doing ok.

Reactions: NotYou and xChloe
Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.