AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

What is a striptease to/for you?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Nov 12, 2017
UK
This sounds very dumb but I think expectations differ but what is a striptease in your opinion? If someone tips you for it what do you do or show? Users: what do you expect (if anything)?

A guy tipped a model for a striptease and she did tease and she did strip but not all the way. She did a nice tease and dance and went topless.

This guy got angry because she didn't show her pussy. Personally I think the model did exactly as the tip menu item said. A striptease is meant to tease and excite, not necessarily get naked.

Eh I can see both angles. At a ton of strip clubs, they don't show full nudity either when doing striptease and lap dances. I don't always strip nude when I make content titled striptease. Maybe it should be a little bit more clear with communication but I really don't see an issue if she did a nice dance and tease with topless/ass showing.

When I ask my BF for a striptease, to me it means full nudity lol. I also want that move where they like floss a clothing item between their legs, and I want to see clothing items getting swung in a circle above the head, and tossed across the room with a passion. I also, uniquely, like if some elements of Riverdance (but nude of course) are incorporated. There's nothing quite like watching a hunky stud do the Riverdance naked. That's all I really require, they/ he can add lib too and like put some extracurricular shit in there as well, as long as it includes the basic elements described above 😆 .

Oh yeah and dry humping... I like dry/ air humping. The more of that, the better imho.
ETA; Also if a guitar and or a Cowboy hat could be involved that is a definite plus. But no other props past that, and it has to be an electric guitar.
Oh and lastly, if they get so into it they could knock some pictures off the wall, that would also get me going. It suggests passionate abandon to my subconscious when they break shit.

Last edited:
This sounds very dumb but I think expectations differ but what is a striptease in your opinion? If someone tips you for it what do you do or show? Users: what do you expect (if anything)?

A guy tipped a model for a striptease and she did tease and she did strip but not all the way. She did a nice tease and dance and went topless.

This guy got angry because she didn't show her pussy. Personally I think the model did exactly as the tip menu item said. A striptease is meant to tease and excite, not necessarily get naked.

I've considered adding "striptease" to my tip menu, but I'm kind of nervous about it. LOL. Maybe I'll make that my new thing for the new year. Haha. If I were to do one, it'd be sexy dancing, stripping off clothing to the beat of the music...to eventually being fully nude. And it'd be a few minutes...about the length of one song. I wouldn't be stopping what I'm doing to be reading the chat either, so anyone typing to me in the middle of the striptease would have to not take it personally if I'm lil' too busy right now to be reading their "Damn, ma...I'd fuk da shit outta u!" messages. I feel like I'd have to type in all CAPS "STRIPTEASE IN PROGRESS" or something before I'd begin, because some folks just don't use their noggin'. LOL.

If I hear tipping in the middle of it, I'd say "Thank you" while continuing to do my thing.

A striptease to me is the removal of a piece of clothing done in a slow and sensual way revealing more skin than was previously revealed. I don't feel the goal should be to get nude (though this can happen). The goal is to build anticipation. To cause titillation. To keep the viewer spellbound. Having the viewer crave for more. Depending on how many items of clothing one has on, and how much was tipped, said tease could be just removing a shirt or it could be going fully nude.

We are running into old vs new meanings I think. Traditionally I think the emphasis/expectation was on the "tease" part of the word, these days most people (thanks to strip clubs etc) the emphasis is on the "strip" part. So perhaps models offering it should specify if it is not to nude 🤷‍♂️

If done well, to appropriate music, either a tease or strip to naked (or anything in between) can be VERY sexy and sensual. To me that means slow and smooth. (I have seen a number of models who "Sexy" dance/strip like they have just stepped onto bare mains wiring. In my opinion there is more to being sexy than just having your "bits" out and shaking them around. ;) Oh and I think it's important to actually look like you are enjoying it! Fun is infectious.

On SC there is a model who used to be non-nude in public chat (These days she is quite explicit), she performed the best teases! She would eventually have no clothes on but the "best" we ever saw (in public) might be a *glimpse* of a nipple. It was done to appropriate music (i.e not AC/DC or Metallica or Rap etc :rofl: ) and was an erotic sight to behold.

@yummybrownfox I can only speak for myself of course but if a model is performing a striptease to appropriate music as a goal or as a menu item tipped for, I would never expect them to interrupt the fun and sensuality to type in chat, although I am sure some guys would! I would however most likely type encouragement / appreciation in the chat. :)

Totally agree with @Brit and @Ozzie_
For me, it's much more about enjoying the slow reveal, rather than the end result (whether that's nude or still partially clothed).
A model I visit regularly recently got fully dressed again on camera at the end of her show, and I found that incredibly arousing. Maybe I'm in a minority with that, but it was exciting to watch (a reverse striptease if you like) and it was a surprise how erotic it was to see clothes and even jewellery/accessories going on again.

@yummybrownfox I can only speak for myself of course but if a model is performing a striptease to appropriate music as a goal or as a menu item tipped for, I would never expect them to interrupt the fun and sensuality to type in chat, although I am sure some guys would!

Yes, some would. LOL. Model could be in the middle of a toy show...or a striptease...and here comes this guy with "OMG, what did you think of that Steelers vs. Ravens game on Sunday?" 😂

• Funny!
Reactions: Ozzie_ and NotYou
My friend has the description on her tip menu 'striptease to underwear' because 'striptease to nude' is one of her goals.
The strip to underwear is a fair bit cheaper, and every bit as sensual in my opinion, as long as it's not rushed.
Quite popular too.

Thats the way to do it in my opinion, cause if you just put striptease someone will eventually ask for clarification and if they asking in advance they have probably been disappointed in the past.

Reactions: rockin_rod
I think there is a difference between stripping and doing a striptease, but for a lot of people it probably means the same. I remember seeing a documentary (you have to love French TV) about one of the famous Paris clubs (the Lido or Crazy Horse) and they showed one of the old time stripteases, the model would end up naked, but then the lights went out, so you only got a second of full nudity. Still very erotic though.

whoaah I love a good striptease.

For me a striptease is about the process, not the end result. The person doing it knows exactly how beautiful she is and celebrates that. In a private the best stripteases I had were long and slow, playing with my imagination. Some models even managed to make me believe that they think about me while doing it. But that a tall order, I know.

sorry I got carried away :)

But I like that much more than the "I f@ck you" approach.

Reactions: NotYou
She is definitely a teasing woman, she only has "ass" or "tits" flash on her tip menu, a long with a couple of other things. Everything else is in private. This specific guy has been in her room LOTS of times, I think when he started to be rude she even said he knows what she does and doesn't do because he has had a private show with her before (I have too and she is very clear one what she does/doesn't show or do)

For her or other models, I personally don't believe she needs to emphasise in her tip menu that it's a "tease" not "fully nude". I usually see it say "Nude Striptease" in menu items if the woman is going to go full-on nude.
I don't think she was misleading or anything, and I think if anyone wants/expects full nudity (especially a pussy flash or closeup which is what he seemed to want). He is not a new user either, who is trying to understand. He is gold on Stripchat and I think a member for 2 or 3 years. I have seen him in plenty of rooms, including hers lots. And like she said, he had a private or 2 with her, so if she isn't going to show pussy in a private show, why would he or anyone expect it in free chat for a tip? The striptease she did lasted for about 8 or 9 minutes I think, and it was a 100 token tip for it.

This guy definitely has seen her enough to know she is not just someone who gets naked.
Every time she does a striptease, she does something similar to what is described above where the lights go out and it's darkness. Except she will pause the stream, and then get dressed again.

I personally don't believe she needs to emphasise in her tip menu that it's a "tease" not "fully nude". I usually see it say "Nude Striptease" in menu items if the woman is going to go full-on nude.

What advantage is there to not clarifying on the tip menu? She would have avoided the confusion if she had specified it in the tip menu.

Reactions: odioso
This guy definitely has seen her enough to know she is not just someone who gets naked.
Every time she does a striptease, she does something similar to what is described above where the lights go out and it's darkness. Except she will pause the stream, and then get dressed again.
so this dude is mad because he cant see her pussy. should go to another model then who does do full nudity.

I’ve never thought about it before, but you’re right. Striptease can be different things depending on the model.

The tease is the good part anyway. That’s what makes it fun and separates it from a simple “get naked” tip. I’d expect some level of clothing removal - otherwise it’s not a STRIPtease but just a tease - but full nudity isn’t my expectation unless I already know the model does it that way.

Maybe the difference is that some members haven’t been to a strip club before and only know instant gratification via the Internet? But then, why tip for something called “tease?” 😁

Having been a former stripper myself, you don't want to show too much, but you definitely don't want to show too little. Depends on who you're with, whether 1 person or more than one person in your guest chat, and it depends on what you can/can't do on whatever site you're working on, well, striptease-wise. Does the person have a go to song or songs, like say, Cherry Pie by Warrant, or My Pony by Genuwine? Do they want a thong or do they want briefs/panties so they can't see what your butt looks like until you pull the underwear down? Talk to the person/people and ask what would make a good striptease. Examples that made me a lot of tips, well when I performed onstage.

1. In the past I wore a chef's costume and covered myself in whipped cream and chocolate syrup. When stripping just for men, I would always include the cherries and taunt the guys by bouncing the cherries on my tongue, and displayed my deep throating skills with a banana. Food is fun in general for those who have a food fetish. If customer/s want it, include food in your striptease.

2. For the customers who were into darker stuff, I use to strip out of a grim reaper costume and cover my body with candlewax. Note: If you can use candlewax in a striptease, use a candle/s made with bee pollen. It stings a little more, but it won't scar you, but be careful because not everybody has the same skin type, sensitive, non-sensitive, dry, etc. Note: Cam site rules might not allow you to use fire in guest chat and/or in a private show or party chat, so if you can't use fire, don't do it/disregard this example, and last but not least, you don't want to set off the smoke detectors in your home, or worse than that, you could unintentionally start a fire. Example #2 is just example #2.

A good striptease is somebody who doesn't appear to be robotic. If the person appears to be wobbling, I get the impression he/she/transgender is tired and/or is possibly on drugs/drunk.

This was one of my favorite tracks to strip to. It's not too fast, and it's not too slow. Get Me Off by Basement Jaxx, Superchumbo Mix. Just mentioning the song in case for some strange reason the link doesn't work.

A striptease for me is one of the only activities people would pay me not to do (after singing Tom Jones in my undies and a guitar 🎸 one October Night). Seriously now, it relates more to dancing than to nudity for me.

...never say never! haha
Besides, there is something and someone for everyone. I feel like @EliMarie717 would love this.

A striptease for me is one of the only activities people would pay me not to do
Yeah like Brett hinted… I wouldn’t be so sure about that ;)

Just a few more pounds to lose and I’ll be doing my version with the feather duster and Gloria Estefan as the background music….
Lol I applaud your creativity and thespian spirit. Only the confines of our own imaginations can limit our true performing potentials. You obviously have the stage and theatre coursing through your very veins hehe

Great Gatsby Movie GIF by Sony

When you all do a striptease, do you choose the song, or let the tipper choose the song? And is it an additional token cost for them to choose the song?

When you all do a striptease, do you choose the song, or let the tipper choose the song? And is it an additional token cost for them to choose the song?

As the user/customer, I have never asked for a specific song.
But that might just be because the ladies I know who are doing the striptease for me usually have a very specific style and know what they enjoy, or can striptease to.
Most requests I see, in public when guys want a striptease and ask for a song is that "you can leave your hat on" song, luckily in a private show with models the model never uses this one, it is just too annoying and boring because it's so overused. Ultimately though, I am not paying attention to the music so i personally don't care, whatever the model feels happiest and most comfortable with is perfect for me.

• Helpful!
Reactions: yummybrownfox
As the user/customer, I have never asked for a specific song.
But that might just be because the ladies I know who are doing the striptease for me usually have a very specific style and know what they enjoy, or can striptease to.
Most requests I see, in public when guys want a striptease and ask for a song is that "you can leave your hat on" song, luckily in a private show with models the model never uses this one, it is just too annoying and boring because it's so overused. Ultimately though, I am not paying attention to the music so i personally don't care, whatever the model feels happiest and most comfortable with is perfect for me.

Yeah, I feel like a striptease would be sooo much better if it's a song I get to choose, because every move would be well-timed to the beat and all. If it's a song I've never heard of, then I have no idea what's about to happen next with the music. "Body Party" by Ciara...I know that song like the back of my hand. ❤️

Status
Not open for further replies.