AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

What is fun for you?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sep 30, 2020
Midwest, USA
fetlife.com
Twitter Username
@fukurouyoujo
Chaturbate Username
hebiyoujo
Hello, I am a basic bitch. :artist:

It doesn't take a lot to tickle my pickle, but when I come to what I want to put on I like stuff like fishnet. I recently got into "primal", but I like the fashion roleplay stuff people do with it. I'm thinking about dressing up in it myself for my cam shows.

What I'm saying is I'm very much a person into apparel and roleplay. I love playing dress up and playing pretend. As I said in my intro, I'm a voyeur and an exhibitionist, and
I'm not interested in sexually interacting with others. But, in loving watching and being watched (all with consent), I like for something to come with that. Like, I want a performance and to perform! :playful: I have only a few kinks that are inherently sexual. I'm a strong believer in HAVING FUN in our short time on this planet!

What's fun for you?

Reactions: Kathrynne
Yes, I really like being spied on, it turns me on so much! I think this is another reason why I decided to work as a webcam girl! Especially the fact that the man looks at me but can't touch me... I think I also into Tease and Denial fetish. I love eroticism in many of its forms. I love beautiful erotic lingerie, nylon stockings and high heels. I enjoy myself and love to share that with my viewers! I often find inspiration in literature, film, show ( Dita von Tease, Tinto Brass, Donatien Alphonse François de Sade, Leopold Ritter von Sacher-Masoch, etc.)
I also find it insanely sexy when a man expresses his emotions without shyness - when he masturbates and his face is distorted in the pre-orgasm or when he moans or even screams at the moment of eruption.

Reactions: sikayoujo
what is fun for you .. on cam you mean? Well is fun for me to number the hundred of dollars every fking day on ;)) guess i develope a toks fetish and i am addicted to ... as long i see the $ coming the rest is all fun :)

Status
Not open for further replies.