AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

What is in your toolkit?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Feb 21, 2020
I have streamed off and on on CB and in my camming time, the only thing guys have asked me to wear are heels but I never did privates. Recently, I started on SM and I feel every guy in private asks me to wear something I don't have and then leaves when I don't have it. I'm recently divorced, rarely dressed up, I'm 40-wear sweat pants on the regular. I don't really have all the sexy outfits these guys are asking for. I'm an attractive lady-but I just don't have these things and everyone wants something different. Guys will ask me to wear something sexy like on a date or a CFM outfit. Well I haven't been on a date in 20 years. LMAO. I have a lot of lingerie, but they don't want that. So what is in your toolkit? I need ideas so I can stock up.

Reactions: Lady_Sha
I have schoolgirl costumes, french maid, cheerleader, poison ivy, princess Leia,(accumulated from halloween) Random lingerie sets, tons of stockings and garters, socks, office attire like button ups and pencil skirts. Yoga attire, jeans and crop tops, bathing suits and shiny leggings. The only thing I don't have but get asked for is latex.

I had this same problem when I first started out. Had shit tons of lingerie in expectation that's what was wanted and between how uncomfortable most of that shit is to wear & the lack of enthusiasm for it from my viewers, I decided to say fuck it & find something more laid back to wear unless I'm feeling fancy.

Now a days, I go to thrift stores once or twice a year (and check the clearance rack for any clothing stores I wander into) & try to find what I'd call Slut Wear™️. Anything gawdy, low cut and/or sheer. It's the closest you can get to lingerie without putting on lingerie and some of it is even (sort of) acceptable to wear IRL. There's definitely something to be said about the allure of a casual, no-effort slut look. Plus, you're not having to sink a huge amount of money into something when you don't know whether or not it'll be a "successful" look. Win/win.

Examples of clearance/thrift finds that cost maybe $15 total.

9ONlNGf.png

MddYual.png

whBHgST.png

With you being on SM, I'd also recommend getting some basic costumes to keep on hand (nun, school girl, nurse, etc). Spices things up occasionally and once people know you have those things, they usually come back because of them.

The things I get asked for on SM are...

Pantyhose
Thongs/g-strings
Granny panties
Big (full-coverage) bras
Jean shorts
Dirty socks

I do happen to have all those things. Haven't ever been asked about costumes, weirdly enough. I usually cam in my regular clothes, so leggings or yoga pants and either a tank top, plaid button-up, sweater, or athletic top. And a 4-cup-sizes-too-small push-up bra because if I wear my right size, there's no cleavage, so I keep some DD's on hand to hike them up to my chin.

Thank you all for your help! I think it's so strange the things they want to see. Maybe tomorrow I'll just cam in my sweats. LOL

Now a days, I go to thrift stores once or twice a year (and check the clearance rack for any clothing stores I wander into) & try to find what I'd call Slut Wear™️. Anything gawdy, low cut and/or sheer. It's the closest you can get to lingerie without putting on lingerie and some of it is even (sort of) acceptable to wear IRL. There's definitely something to be said about the allure of a casual, no-effort slut look. Plus, you're not having to sink a huge amount of money into something when you don't know whether or not it'll be a "successful" look. Win/win.

I like to ask myself, "would Peg Bundy wear it?" because her looks were so damn good.

I cater to subs and men with a foot fetish. My tools are 3 pair of stockings, 1 pair of sheer nylons, socks, fullback panties, 3 different colored dildos, a strap-on, a pair of boots, and 2 pairs of heels (although I possess about 20 pair).

Oddly enough, men often request dresses that are very reserved. I do not get requests for lingerie or costumes.

Reactions: dejamoon
Status
Not open for further replies.