AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

what is the best way to hide your IP address from hackers?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Badj3u

I haven't posted recently, hopefully will be back soon!
Inactive Cam Model
Nov 16, 2015
WorldWide
chaturbate.com
Twitter Username
@badj3u
Chaturbate Username
badj3u
hey Everyone
i want to start doing skype shows but i'm little nervous about the security on skype, i know people could find others IP address and personal information just by skyping with them.

so my question is how do i do a private skype shows and and still protect myself from stalkers?

P.S
i do have the VPN anonymous downloaded on my computer and my phone but i'm not sure if it works or not?

when i try it my going to cmyip.com it did give me a IP address of another country i'm guessing that's a good thing?

https://www.anonymousvpn.org/ this is their website.

lol guess i'm being a little paranoid but why won't i be the world is a crazy place.

anyways i will really appreciate any advise, feedback or recommendations thank you :inlove:

I did a quick 15 min research... It seems skype has made IP addresses hidden by default as of Jan 2016 due to a bunch of gamers complaining about it. If your IP address is showing youre on the other side of the planet... then yes its working lol.

You could google "how to hide your ip address" and only search in videos to find some step by step guides (i have no idea how tech savvy you are). I looked in there and nothing seems to have been made in 2016... so that might be a good thing showing that learning how to do it is no longer needed.

Reactions: Badj3u
I did a quick 15 min research... It seems skype has made IP addresses hidden by default as of Jan 2016 due to a bunch of gamers complaining about it. If your IP address is showing youre on the other side of the planet... then yes its working lol.

You could google "how to hide your ip address" and only search in videos to find some step by step guides (i have no idea how tech savvy you are). I looked in there and nothing seems to have been made in 2016... so that might be a good thing showing that learning how to do it is no longer needed.

thank you:inlove: i will do as you suggested :h:

Thanks for this thread! I picked up cactusVPN for a year. They were having a good sale. It ends tomorrow I think if anyone else is interested.

Reactions: Badj3u
Status
Not open for further replies.