AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

What is the CB rule about faking public places?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.

PandoraUnchained

Banhammered
Apr 12, 2020
Hello, I wanted to clarify the rule about public streams on CB. I know the real ones are forbiden, but how about the fake public places?

I want to redecorate a room in the studio I currently work to be a fake elevator (it's too small for normal streams and is currently not used ^^), using OBS for faking a security camera "style", as i have quite a lot of voyeur mems.

Is that legit for CB?

Hello, I wanted to clarify the rule about public streams on CB. I know the real ones are forbiden, but how about the fake public places?

I want to redecorate a room in the studio I currently work to be a fake elevator (it's too small for normal streams and is currently not used ^^), using OBS for faking a security camera "style", as i have quite a lot of voyeur mems.

Is that legit for CB?

Thats a briliant ideea :)
I think you must contact cb support to check and aprove your stream this way .

Reactions: mike_aussie
Upvote 0

Is that legit for CB?

I have read the code of conduct on cb now , i do not think they will aprove such a show arangement but you can try contact suport about it

Independent Broadcasters may not broadcast from any public place, or from a studio or set that creates the impression that the Independent Broadcaster is in a public place. Independent Broadcasters may not broadcast outdoors unless they are on private property with the owner's consent, and in an area not visible from the neighboring property.

Upvote 0

Is that legit for CB?
Nice idea. I like it. 👍

Upvote 0
dont think u can do it, becouse your room will get report all the time so they will just close the room . but you can ask them and dont get stuck in the elevator :)

Upvote 0
I have read the code of conduct on cb now , i do not think they will aprove such a show arangement but you can try contact suport about it

Independent Broadcasters may not broadcast from any public place, or from a studio or set that creates the impression that the Independent Broadcaster is in a public place. Independent Broadcasters may not broadcast outdoors unless they are on private property with the owner's consent, and in an area not visible from the neighboring property.

Ew. thanks. I feared something like this. couldn't find this line in the code of conduct. Well, gonna be based on it, as I didn't received any official answer neither here or from the onsite support. Gonna have this stream only on stripchat and Imlive^^.

• Hugs
Reactions: Diana_Devil
Upvote 0
Ew. thanks. I feared something like this. couldn't find this line in the code of conduct. Well, gonna be based on it, as I didn't received any official answer neither here or from the onsite support. Gonna have this stream only on stripchat and Imlive^^.

on Cam4 and bongacams its allowed too :)

Upvote 0
This is a great idea, and think it'd be a lot of fun to do. Problem is as others have pointed out that would most likely get reported. I'd still log a case with CB support so it's officially documented that you inquired. Perhaps ping Punker Barbie as well

It's a shame that you couldn't make it obviously fake. Though, here's another idea, what about using a cam and software that changes your background to an elevator or other? Might still pose the same risk. But, would save you from having to do change the room decor so much.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.