AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

What is the funniest thing you've ever seen/heard in a video game?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.

What exactly brought you to this thread?

• So..... Many..... Stupid.... Poll..... Answers....

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jul 18, 2015
There's an old saying in Hollywood, "Dying is easy, comedy is hard".

So tell me and all the others who might eventually read this, what is the funniest thing you have ever seen, heard, or experienced while playing a video game? It has no restriction other than it was an original part of the game experience that required no outside influence, for example a youtube video of game play that has had sound effect edited in for comic effect would be a no go.

The best funny moment of pure game play I can think of at the moment is from Far Cry 4. Pagan Min's angry rant about the inordinate number of lit candles that can be found throughout Kyrat.

So what part of what game had you rolling?

Oh man, there are a lot, but I found this screenshot I saved in my documents and it makes me giggle.

7qRDLLY.jpg

(from Fallout: New Vegas)

Reactions: Wade W Wilson
Sentences, mostly...
"All your base are belong to us " From a bad translation/localization made by a Japanese game studio. The game was Zero Wing, from a big while ago.
"What are you waiting for, Christmas?" - Duke Nukem. (the way he said it sounded funny to me, whatever.... )
And this one I needed to search for it, i didn't remember the exact wording, lol.. One of my favorite games by the times, pure pixel art... Star Control 2, not super funny sentence, it just bring memories... :
"We are the Ur-Quan Kohr-Ah
The followers of the Path of Now and Forever!
You are filth. We shall cleanse.
"

A lot other from games like Monkey Island, kirandia and Larry had its kind of thing, too...

As funny moments, one day I saw and entire Quake Live clan doing like sexual rubbing with their characters while some of us still tried to play seriously for only some minutes until we all stopped just to watch the scene....

And well, I know is a ruthless character, and a large collection of bad adjectives, but I like certain moments of the crazy Trevor from GTA V... xD

Anybody who knows me knows I'm a HUGE God of War fan, it's kinda ridiculous. Lmao.

One of my favorite quotes is from GOW2. He wanted to change his destiny and along the way he had to make some human sacrifices. In one scene he forces a guy to read the words, the guy starts to struggle and warns him it will be the death of everybody, so he says "This is your purpose, die with honor." Lmao.

Here's the vid: Starts at 2:30

Another God of War favorite quote of mine is when he is so annoyed with Hermes, he doesn't even want to fight him. (Really, this guy is so annoying and he's really not as powerful as the other Gods)

So he says "To catch a fly from the ass of Zeus is not worth my time, Hermes.".
And the video to that is here:

So bottom line. I freaking love God of War and I can go on and on about this franchise but I'll stop. Lol.

Seriously now..... How could I forget this?!??!?!

Heard some little kid getting grounded for shit talking earlier. Little dude was crying and begging but mom was having none of it. Was great.

In game, pretty much everything Richtofen from COD Zombies says, especially "Oh, you can just fuck off, box" when he gets a sniper rifle.

Sentences, mostly...
"All your base are belong to us " From a bad translation/localization made by a Japanese game studio. The game was Zero Wing, from a big while ago.
"What are you waiting for, Christmas?" - Duke Nukem. (the way he said it sounded funny to me, whatever.... )
And this one I needed to search for it, i didn't remember the exact wording, lol.. One of my favorite games by the times, pure pixel art... Star Control 2, not super funny sentence, it just bring memories... :
"We are the Ur-Quan Kohr-Ah
The followers of the Path of Now and Forever!
You are filth. We shall cleanse.
"

A lot other from games like Monkey Island, kirandia and Larry had its kind of thing, too...

As funny moments, one day I saw and entire Quake Live clan doing like sexual rubbing with their characters while some of us still tried to play seriously for only some minutes until we all stopped just to watch the scene....

And well, I know is a ruthless character, and a large collection of bad adjectives, but I like certain moments of the crazy Trevor from GTA V... xD

I can't find a video of it but I love Trevor's laugh after they all put on the masks he chose for the truck mission. It's adorable and tickles me.

Status
Not open for further replies.