AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

What is the weirdest custom video request you have received?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Marceline

Cam Model
Aug 11, 2017
Tonight I had a guy ask me to make a custom video involving balloons (I was doing a balloon popping/prize thing in my room). No nudity, nothing overtly sexual. Just me walking into a room, getting angry at seeing a bunch of balloons everywhere, popping them, blowing up more and then popping those. All while wearing work out clothes. He even paid 800 tokens up front for it. Won't lie, I'm actually having a bunch of fun making this video.
So now I'm wondering, what's the strangest or silliest custom video request everyone else has been asked for? And did you do it?

Tonight I had a guy ask me to make a custom video involving balloons (I was doing a balloon popping/prize thing in my room). No nudity, nothing overtly sexual. Just me walking into a room, getting angry at seeing a bunch of balloons everywhere, popping them, blowing up more and then popping those. All while wearing work out clothes. He even paid 800 tokens up front for it. Won't lie, I'm actually having a bunch of fun making this video.
So now I'm wondering, what's the strangest or silliest custom video request everyone else has been asked for? And did you do it?

i think there is another thread about custom videos : https://www.ambercutie.com/forums/threads/shit-custom-video-requests.27593/page-5
Also balloon videos are not so wierd , its a big fetish ( balloon fetish ) and the people who like balloons are called looners and are diffrent types of looners who like diffrent types of balloon play ! i do alot of balloon fetish videos, u can check my store : KrissRogue.manyvids.com !
deffintly are more wierd fetish out there than balloons hihihi i really enjoy balloon fetish and enjoy makin the balloon videos :D

I mean.... Weird to me isn't some niche fetish that I've (somehow) never heard of. Weird to me is "Can you crush worms while wearing high heels?" Uh, GUMMY worms, sure, idgaf. Real worms, hell no you fucking sicko. "Can you swallow goldfish?" Uh, if you mean THE CRACKERS, sure, I ain't swallowing a live animal for some nasty ass basement dweller to jerk off to.

I mean.... Weird to me isn't some niche fetish that I've (somehow) never heard of. Weird to me is "Can you crush worms while wearing high heels?" Uh, GUMMY worms, sure, idgaf. Real worms, hell no you fucking sicko. "Can you swallow goldfish?" Uh, if you mean THE CRACKERS, sure, I ain't swallowing a live animal for some nasty ass basement dweller to jerk off to.

Wierd to me is when this guy asked me to cut myself and cry ! Like hell to the no !

i think there is another thread about custom videos : https://www.ambercutie.com/forums/threads/shit-custom-video-requests.27593/page-5
Also balloon videos are not so wierd , its a big fetish ( balloon fetish ) and the people who like balloons are called looners and are diffrent types of looners who like diffrent types of balloon play ! i do alot of balloon fetish videos, u can check my store : KrissRogue.manyvids.com !
deffintly are more wierd fetish out there than balloons hihihi i really enjoy balloon fetish and enjoy makin the balloon videos :D
I still need to get verified, so I can't few the post yet :( Soon!
I'm a total newb when it comes to fetishes, so much to learn! A member asked me if I was a findom and I was like "...huh?" It was a bunch of fun making the video.​

I still need to get verified, so I can't few the post yet :( Soon!
I'm a total newb when it comes to fetishes, so much to learn! A member asked me if I was a findom and I was like "...huh?" It was a bunch of fun making the video.​
you will get there ! ive been a cam model for 5 years and i still dont know everything ! i remember in my first year i saw a model have " joi , cbt , sph , joi , findom " in her topic and i was like wtf is this some secret code and some time later i found out what all those things mean !
ACF is deffintly the place to learn and here all the girls are super nice and helpful so dont be shy to ask !

Balloons ARE not weird.. LOL. Oh you just wait. hahaha. (I would charge WAY more than 800 tokens tho!! customs are NOT cheap)

Agree with all the other ladies- get verified there are tons of threads on custom videos, c4s and more :)

I didn't know the balloon fetish until camming and I'm pretty well versed in uhhh darker fetishes. By the time I was done researching looners I was convinced I have a balloon fetish (that's a joke, I dont-its just be if my favs).

But think about it..how much fun are balloons..and bubble wrap..omg bubble wrap.

Reactions: SaffronBurke
But think about it..how much fun are balloons..and bubble wrap..omg bubble wrap.

I fucking SWEAR there used to be a bubble wrap category on Clips4sale, but I haven't been able to find it again. It's so sad!

The weirdest one I got requested to do was probably to smear myself in peanut butter. He wouldn't accept my price that I said I'd need in order to cover the amount of acne wash I'd need to counteract that bullshit, so we never came to an accord :rofl:

I didn't know the balloon fetish until camming and I'm pretty well versed in uhhh darker fetishes. By the time I was done researching looners I was convinced I have a balloon fetish (that's a joke, I dont-its just be if my favs).

im sitting right now with a big pile of bubble wrap that i have been popping on for the past hour ! haha i love it !

This really opened my eyes to how creative some of these fetish niches can be. For those who are into this ("looners"?) how often are the balloon fantasies not sexual?

Has anyone compiled a list of fetishes that a model could do that do not require her taking her clothes off? Could someone really build a lifestyle business doing non-naked fetish videos?

• Wat?!
Reactions: BiancaBaker
This really opened my eyes to how creative some of these fetish niches can be. For those who are into this ("looners"?) how often are the balloon fantasies not sexual?

Has anyone compiled a list of fetishes that a model could do that do not require her taking her clothes off? Could someone really build a lifestyle business doing non-naked fetish videos?

https://www.clips4sale.com/clips/categories

And those are JUST the fetishes they have categories for.

I have a bit of a non sexual balloon fetish. But only if there are mass amounts of balloons. 4 balloons I will ignore. 100 balloons and I'm in heaven. Balloon pits for the win.

So we exist lol. I've done sexual stuff with a balloon like press my hitachi to it and although it was fun It's more fun without the balloon.

Status
Not open for further replies.