AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

What is the worst movie you have ever seen?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I know some people liked it, but I hated Face/Off when it came out in theatres.

I've sat through, in their entirety:
Attack of the Killer Tomatoes.
Plan 9 From Outer Space
Myra Breckinridge
I Spit on Your Grave
Caligula (X-Rated version)
Mommie Dearest
Night of the Lepus (Bones from Star Trek, so I HAD to watch this!)
Leonard part 6
Troll and Troll 2
Pigs (1972 version. Both the original and again when Elvira hosted it)

Having purposely sought out bad movies to watch I think it's obvious from the list above which is the worst movie I've ever seen...

The Last Airbender

I'm incredibly ashamed to admit that I watch, "Gigli" in its entirety hoping that it would get better.

Reactions: Gen
Madagascar the first time I saw it.

Transformers: Age of Extinction was so boring when I felt my phone vibrate during one of the battle scenes I left the theater to return the call, and after I got back into the theater I cared nothing about why what was happening was happening. I did not go into the theater expecting great art, but even expecting nothing I was disappointed.

Bored people like me watching movies like this is why we cannot have nice things I guess, but like they say, fool me four times shame on you fool me five times shame on me.

Despite it's all-star cast, Red Water.

Anchorman is the only movie I've ever walked out of the theatre for :giggle: So bad.
The first one is iconic. The sequel is absolutely abhorrent.

Lady in the Water & After Earth weren't good but they weren't bad. I kinda enjoyed them both. But Prometheus as a bad movie WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOU, man????? lol. And Thankskilling was SO BAD that it was kinda good.. that's how they made a profit. My friends actually wanted to buy it so we could watch it on thanksgiving while we waited for the food to finish cooking.

Hmm the worse movie I've seen... Human Centipede 3. Yes, I've seen all of them.

• Funny!
Reactions: JickyJuly
Paranormal Activity and all of it's sequels (I actually watched 3 of them hoping it would get better)

Wow, there are sooo many.

Jupiter Ascending
Sharknado
Bones (a horror movie starring Snoop Dogg)
John Carter
American Heist
Piranha 3DD
I Am Legend
Speed 2: Cruise Control
Son of the Mask
Ballistic: Ecks vs. Sever
I Know Who Killed Me
Basic Instinct 2
The Twilight saga
Any movie directed by Uwe Boll
Most movies directed by Michael Bay

Oh god we turned off Jupiter Ascending about 25 mins in. Terrible. It even the hotness of Mila and Channing (with his awful bleached hair) could save it.

We watched all of the paranormal activity movies, the first couple are entertaining but the most recent ones are terribad!!!

Reactions: Gen

Oh god, my mind had blocked out the memories of those 3 movies.
*shudders uncontrollably*

Reactions: LioraVox
Oh god, my mind had blocked out the memories of those 3 movies.
*shudders uncontrollably*
I was watching H.C.3 with a male friend when that very horrible part came up. He just looked at me and said "really...Really?? YOU wanted to watch this? *shaking head*" and I was just speechless... couldn't even understand what had just happened. I mean I understood, but like... THAT just clearly happened.

I can say though, I liked how every sequel treated the previous as just a movie.

Reactions: JerryBoBerry
A Million Ways To Die in the West.

I've never been as angry at an inanimate object as I was at the roku remote when it didn't stop playing immediately. So bad.

I walked out of Blood Diamond.

Maybe everyone raved about it bc they know they are supposed to care about blood diamonds and saying you liked a 3+ hr movie about the diamond biz is an easy way to make a social statement? Idk, it's not like I didn't take away anything from it. Sometimes when we're in a hurry, I tell people to get into the car by saying "Hurry! Geet into theh chohppa, my mahn!" in Leo's not-quite South African accent.

Lady in the Water & After Earth weren't good but they weren't bad. I kinda enjoyed them both. But Prometheus as a bad movie WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOU, man????? lol. And Thankskilling was SO BAD that it was kinda good.. that's how they made a profit. My friends actually wanted to buy it so we could watch it on thanksgiving while we waited for the food to finish cooking.

oh my god. There's a THIRD one? Must watch now.

@gingerhobbit haha I love how "The Twilight Saga" is on there.

Reactions: EdgarAllenWhoa
If we are talking worst as in why would I even want to watch this crap then

Salo
Guinea Pig series
August Underground series
Men Behind The Sun
Irreversible
A serbian Film
I Stand Alone

If just flat out bad movies then I gotta go with

Daredevil
Green Lantern
Both Fantastic Four movies
Fried Green Tomatoes
Harry Potter movies
Spun
All Adam Sandler movies with the exception of Airheads, Billy Madison, Happy Gilmore, The Wedding Singer and Reign Over Me.

League of Extraordinary Gentlemen ~ My friend and I debated whether we could get our money back if we left the theater. We decided to stay and hoped it got better. It didn't.

Seventh Son ~ Had so little in common with the book series I dearly love that I went on a drunken tirade about it for at least an hour after the movie ended. Luckily, I watched it at home so I at least had mojitos to numb the terribleness.

A Serbian Film is one of my fav movies but I could see why someone wouldn't like it-

WORST:

Human Centerpied 3.. I WAS SO disappointed. I liked the first 2.. BUT the last one was HORRIBLE

Dare Devil

Jack And Jill

Battlefield Earth

Epic Movie

The Happening

Status
Not open for further replies.