AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

What is this? NSFW

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Chojin

Banhammered
Apr 25, 2018
London
Please delete if unappropriate.

[link removed - Amber]

What is all that cheese coming out of her and why is she eating it?

That cheese had leaked out all over the bed. She was pulling it out in chunks. I was in VR when I clicked on that room :sick:

GIF-disgust-disgusted-gag-hurl-new-girl-puke-Schmidt-throw-up-vomit-GIF.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
Yeah, uhh... in all respect, I think I'm just not going to click that link. I'll let some version of me in an alternative or parallel universe take the hit on this one.

I'll say this and never read this thread again: eating something that's been in your own ass isn't going to kill you or make you sick, although stuffing cheese up your backside before squeezing it back out again isn't very high on my "Things that are sexy" list. Nobody uses brown anal lube, right?

Oh, well ...

I thought it could be the light reflecting on the lube?

Or just some discharge. She could probs do with switching to a PH netural soap but I don't think it warrants putting an embarrassing picture of her naked on the internet for a forum full of people to see.

That's kinda a dick move.

Ok so its not my phone just not displaying .. and you're not talking about actual food cheese.

Vaginal discharge is normal. If its "chunky" she might have an infection... which is not something you need to post on a forum.

This was mean. Really mean.

Last edited:
So this is a yeast infection?

Ok. I was curious. I did say to delete if inappropriate.

It just shocked me as I was in VR at the time (along with thousands of others).

So this is a yeast infection?

It just shocked me as I was in VR at the time (along with thousands of others).

I can't tell. The picture you posted isnt clear. It looks like it could be normal vaginal discharge too. Look at that picture you posted and explain why it was necessary or added any helpful information??

If you were truly simply curious you would not have posted vomit emojis etc.
You would have just described what you saw, in detail and asked what it could be.

"I did say delete if inappropriate " do u mean after hundred of curious people have Already clicked thru the link to see you shame her?

Screenshotting women without their consent is always inappropriate, especially when they're naked and even more so if something "embarrassing" has happened. The onus isn't on others to delete, but on you to not humiliate women.

Doesn't really matter if it's VR, non VR, or whether theres 2 other people or millions of other people. Womens bodies, just like mens, do random shit sometimes that probably fall outside of your scope of what is "attractive" but is by no means any reason to be so overdramatic.

Our bodies create, grow and birth life, they're actually incredible. Sometimes for whatever reason there's also bacterial infections, which is no reflection at all on hygiene.

There was NO way I was clicking that link from your description to know if it was appropriate or not, but now that I see the feedback from @Miss_Lollipop and @SiennaLiv I've removed the link entirely.
Sounds like this is a case of a dude not understanding the female body.

This:
Screenshotting women without their consent is always inappropriate, especially when they're naked and even more so if something "embarrassing" has happened. The onus isn't on others to delete, but on you to not humiliate women.

Ok, sorry.

That's the first time I've seen this. I just Googled yeast infection. That explains why her whole body had those red skin lesions. It's called 'candida fungus skin infection'.

You learn something new everyday.

There's all kinds of stuff about the female body that men don't get (Everything "gross" looking isn't automatically a yeast infection either). Hell, I didn't even know wtf BV (Bacterial Vaginosis) was until a couple years ago, but having to take those big-ass, disgusting pills everyday for a week SUCKED. But I digress.....

These are things we (or I, at least) don't really like to discuss with men anyway, because a lot of guys would just be like "Ew, what the fuck is that???", and get this idea in their head that it just means you're a nasty chick who doesn't clean herself (Wrong). *Eye roll*

Also, if I was this model and found out that someone made a whole forum post all about me and how "gross" I am (with a screenshot included), I'd be horrified and ready to tell you off. I once started my period while broadcasting on MFC (One guy noticed it before I did, and told me), and I was relieved that no one made a big fuss about it.

Ok, sorry.

That's the first time I've seen this. I just Googled yeast infection. That explains why her whole body had those red skin lesions. It's called 'candida fungus skin infection'.

You learn something new everyday.

Candida in the skin is not the same as a vaginal yeast infection. Just fyi.

You know, I don't think it was just candida as her body was covered in open red wounds and sores. Is that syphilis? You couldn't see the bed in the screen shot, but there was cottage cheese like chunks. It must have been related to the body lesions. I won't say what she did after, but it was really bad.

Maybe she was on something. No one in their right mind would do a live stream in that condition. Yikes!

You know, I don't think it was just candida as her body was covered in open red wounds and sores. Is that syphilis? You couldn't see the bed in the screen shot, but there was cottage cheese like chunks. It must have been related to the body lesions. I won't say what she did after, but it was really bad.

Maybe she was on something. No one in their right mind would do a live stream in that condition. Yikes!

Dude, why do you think that this is appropriate or even necessary? This whole thread all you've done is insult this woman and spew your unfounded assumptions (maybe she was on drugs? Seriously?). Imagine if she was a member on this forum and read this shit. If you don't want to have compassion, at least have some decency.

I looked at the picture before the link was (rightfully) taken down. It didn't look like she had "open wounds and sores". If anything, it looked like she had cherry angiomas, or rather, red moles. Which is a totally normal and benign skin growth. Or, it could have just been regular freckles/moles that looked reddish because of her lighting and camera settings. Syphilis is incredibly uncommon in modernized countries since it is incredibly easy to treat. But none of that even really matters, because her health is none of your damn business and it's incredibly rude to assume on a public forum that someone has an std.

Seriously, just stop.

I really regret adding the screengrab. I wasn't thinking. That was a freaking stupid thing to do. I'm glad no names were mentioned.

I was chatting online to friend of mine in Colorado during that stream. He mentioned it again a few days ago and was certain she was using from her behaviour as she seemed out of it. She had a link to her photos and didn't have the sores. I hope she's ok.

Sorry again.

I'll drop a large tip tonight to a random room for good karma :cat:

Whatever it was it’s not our business—if she does have a health issue/using drugs whatever it’s not like this was posted out of concern for her—it was posted with a gagging gif. It’s just mean. I would be really hurt if I found a thread about me like this especially on a camgirl forum instead of a trolly dude circle jerk forum where men are constantly shaming camgirls.

Maybe drop that random tip TO the girl you thought was okay to humiliate.

some vagina havers are more susceptible to yeast infections. my vagina is super-duper sensitive. i have an autoimmune disease so i get frequent yeast infections. im regularly visiting my obgyn to get treated because over the counter stuff does not work on me. when i was younger i would get them before my period almost monthly because the hormones can cause an imbalance of healthy bacteria in your vagina. hell i sometimes get them after sex. my husband has to wash his hands and penis with ph balanced soap before any type of intercourse. i have to regularly replace my silicone toys after a few months. i used to wear condoms on my toys to help before i was able to afford to replace them frequently.

i have cammed when i was dealing with yeast infections in the past BECAUSE I DONT GET PAID TIME OFF. camming is 100% commission. i needed money to go to the doctor to get treated. now i do have the luxury to take the time off as needed, but not everyone who cams is that fortunate.

yeast infections are SUPER common. an average of 39% of vagina havers has a yeast infection at any given time. an average of 23% of vagina havers has multiple yeast infections each year. (sauce)

i get it you weren't educated on it, but dick move OP. huge fucking dick move.

Status
Not open for further replies.