AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

What is your all time favorite Movie scene and Television scene?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Feb 18, 2016
Caspiar
That's right, it can be anything. Talk about it, post a Youtube video on your two different favorites, gifs whatever.
I would include Trailers in this as well if you feel so inclined, due to the fact nowadays trailers are very much anticipated for many movies, even a year or so before they hit the Theatre.

Don't worry about repeats, unless you want to just quote someone else's and explain why you like it. Just post your video's etc, tell us why you like them or not, totally up to you! I am hoping we will not have too many movie repeats and television repeats in the same post, some maybe sure.

Anyways, excited to see what all of you consider your all time fav's on both the big screen and the small screen!

Movie Scene

Personally, I love time travel movies and pretty much anything to do with the subject.

Television Scene

I have many of these but this is my favorite since childhood. Scene from 36:27 to 43:26 Fullscreen this one.

Thanks to everyone that shares, comments and participates!

It changes so much depending on the month or year, but one of my favorite scenes is in Pitch Black (the whole movie is a favorite scene but I digress), where he's running away from the alien things in the crate towards the others and they shine their light RIGHT on his eyes. It's my favorite analogy for people who don't get how painful light is during one of my migraines: "I'm like Riddick at high noon in the Mojave right now, so turn off that damn light."

And anything in the Alien or Aliens movie. Specifically the quotes "Game over man, game over!" and "oh GOD!"

Awesome topic!

My favorite movie is Le Planete Sauvage (Fantastic Planet). It's an animated science fiction film about small humans known as Oms living on a planet that is run by these giant spiritually-advanced blue aliens known as Draags. The Draags keep the Oms as pets and begin mass-exterminating them, until eventually the Oms revolt against them and leave the planet via rocket to inhabit a world of their own. Then there is peace between them. I love everything about this film. The surreal animation style, the metaphor behind it, and the French acid rock soundtrack. The Draag meditation sequence is so good:

As for television, I watch a lot of comedic content. I adore Tim and Eric's Awesome Show, Great Job! Something that I like to watch when I am in a crappy mood and need a laugh is David Liebe Heart's "Salame" scene:

Best TV scene was the finale of the first season of Wiseguy with Sonny and Vinnie in their own Brooklyn purgatory. Lots of shows have been shot with better cameras since, nothing like them staring each other down as Nights in White Satin played on the jukebox. DVD replaced the music with super overboard instrumental YouTube's own Dramatic Chipmunk rejected. I'm almost glad: it wouldn't play the same today.

Torn between Sneakers, The Listener and Enemy of the State. Mary McDonnell tips it toward Sneakers, the Scrabble scene. She's much cuter than Gene Hackman and both can act an oak out of its acorns. The interrogation scene in The Lives of Others (Das Leben der Anderen) is also up there.

Last edited:
Pretty Much Anything from Black Swan for movie, but especially this scene where she transforms:

Also Love This Movie and This Scene:

Also This Scene From Blow

I'll come back with TV :)

Last edited:
I'm back for TV!

I LOVE HIMYM.

Love Dexter.

So many to pick from this show!!

One of my favorite scenes of all time definitely goes to Interstellar and the docking scene. It is just epic beyond words.

Whereas with television, that's a little harder to decide. My favorite series of all time is Buffy the Vampire Slayer, but there is so much background and context to any scene that it is hard to choose any one in particular. Of all the scenes, I think the one in "The Body" episode with Buffy discovering, well, the body is the strongest without previous knowledge. Sadly, I cannot find a full video of that scene, so there's not much point in posting it.

As a bonus, there's just something immeasurably cool about Brad Pitt doing that little dance in Fight Club..

(1) The final scene of Heat, where detective Al Pacino pursues master thief Robert DeNiro at night on the grounds of LAX at the end of a runway, hiding and taking cover behind various equipment shacks. Every minute or so, an airliner approaches and lands, causing the blindingly intense runway approach lights to turn on, along with the deafening roar of the aircraft passing just overhead. Pacino finally gets off a few shots and mortally wounds DeNiro. Pacino walks up to the dying DeNiro, who says "I told you I'm never going back [to prison]." DeNiro extends his hand, and Pacino grasps it for a few moments until DeNiro's character dies, seemingly recognizing their kinship as equals on opposite sides of the law.

(2) The next to final scene of Fucking Åmål (aka Show Me Love). Agnes, a sensitive, introverted teen, is secretly in love with Elin, a beautiful, outgoing, seemingly straight fellow student at their high school. Most of the film follows the development of their relationship. Near the end, Agnes drags Elin into a school bathroom and locks the door, demanding to know where their relationship stands. A crowd of students gathers outside the locked door, believing Elin has gone in there with a boyfriend. The crowd outside gets bigger and louder, prompting Agnes to suggest that they simply walk out together, which they do. Elin opens the door with Agnes at her side, and says to the shocked students, "This is my new girlfriend. Please move. We're going to go and fuck." This is a very charming, funny and feel-good movie. The movie is almost 20 years old, and is in Swedish, so the trailers and "full-length" versions on youtube are all crap. So, here's a screen shot of the bathroom scene.

Screen Shot 2017-03-29 at 5.39.36 PM.png

Let's not forget the AMAZING shootout scene from Heat. Seriously one of the best shootout scenes in any film out there.

I feel like this thread is going to evolve into a "Post the coolest scenes ever" thread. And you know what? I'm okay with that.

Let's throw in some John Wick gun-fu mixed with a terrific score and amazing cinematography:

Y'all picked some great scenes!

Here are some of my favs,

I honestly believe that just about 5 seasons of the Wire are all great scenes, but this one uses predominantly just the word fuck to describe an entire murder.

For so many, the scene in Glengarry Glenross with Alec Baldwin is the unforgettable one, but I love this scene with Pacino and Spacey.

And this scene from my favorite move The Fisher King, makes me cry every time I watch it.

My go to feel good movie part would be the part in Grumpy Old Men when Jack Lemmon's character gets laid and dances while making spicy eggs. TV maybe the scene in Breaking Bad when Jesse plays peek a boo with the ginger kid. I don't want to watch it again, but it was emotional.

Great topic. I don't know if I can choose just one from each.

Television? As has been previously mentioned, so many from Game of Thrones would have to go on my short list. I'm a Westeros addict, and chomping at the bit waiting for the new season to begin. How does one choose, really?

**Spoiler alert if you're not up to the end of season six of GoT**

The scene where Arya serves Walder Frey his sons in a meat pie in the (iirc) penultimate episode of season six, and then finishes him off with a short blade, is greatness. George RR Martin has been literally killing me with all the crap the Starks have had to go through. It felt good to see a least one bad guy get their comeuppance.

Just about any scene with Jon Snow rocks. I spent far too much time trying to convince people that he'd be back after he got shived by traitorous members of the Night's Watch.

But most of my favorite scenes involve Tyrion. I hate the Lannisters with a white hot passion, but Tyrion is not like Jamie or Cersei. The scene where Danerys names him Hand of the Queen was one of those touching moments that always surprises me. When he slaps the piss out of Joffrey, I laugh like a little kid.

But, if I have to choose just one scene, this is a pretty good one:

His confession scene still kills me. I lose it when he says, "I made the bald man cry." :rofl:

There are other contenders; scenes from The Sopranos, Dexter, Breaking Bad, Battlestar Galactica, you name it. But Game of Thrones is my favorite.

As for films? That's even harder. I am a hardcore cinephile, owning about 1,000 films on blu-ray. I have a real affinity for classic and foreign films. I'm working on building my knowledge of film history so I can write about the medium.

My favorite film of all-time is Casablanca. I have a select group of favorites: Charlie Chaplin's Modern Times, Lost in Translation, Double Indemnity, All About Eve, Star Wars, The Seven Year Itch, Niagara (I'm a big Marilyn Monroe fan), Vertigo, and The Shawshank Redemption, to name a few. But Casablanca rules supreme, for me. There are so many great scenes, but this one has always resonated with me. Ingrid Bergman was the very personification of beauty, grace and elegance. No wonder Bogey loses it.

It doesn't get much better than that.

All of these so far are great. John Wick, Heat, Fight Club,The Matrix a lot of these bring back a ton of great memories. @BiancaBaker huge fan of the movie "Blow" period but that particular scene gave me chills the first time I saw it. Awesome choice. Too many scene favs from John Wick and Heat to even name. Heat is an all time star classic in my opinion. Who can forget Robin Williams in the Fisher King? Many great scenes in this one and it even has "the dude" in it to boot, pre dude I admit but the dude nonetheless.

Awesome topic!

My favorite movie is Le Planete Sauvage (Fantastic Planet). It's an animated science fiction film about small humans known as Oms living on a planet that is run by these giant spiritually-advanced blue aliens known as Draags. The Draags keep the Oms as pets and begin mass-exterminating them, until eventually the Oms revolt against them and leave the planet via rocket to inhabit a world of their own. Then there is peace between them. I love everything about this film. The surreal animation style, the metaphor behind it, and the French acid rock soundtrack. The Draag meditation sequence is so good:

As for television, I watch a lot of comedic content. I adore Tim and Eric's Awesome Show, Great Job! Something that I like to watch when I am in a crappy mood and need a laugh is David Liebe Heart's "Salame" scene:

SQUEE! I love me some Tim ad Eric!! Praise Rang!

You're tearing me apart, Lisa!! I can't tell you, it's confidential... anyway, how's your sex life? I love The Room! I am on the edge of my seat waiting for The Disaster Artist movie AND Best Friends.

tumblr_nolsdiDh511sipaulo1_500.gif

Tommy Wiseau is about as close as I can get to describing my cam show!

The church scene in Kingsman. I remember that whole movie was already blowing my mind and then that scene that lasts like 3 minutes but somehow gets better and better just blew me away. No other scene will live up to that for me, actually the whole movie in general is now in my top 3. I'd post a clip buuuuut if you haven't seen it you need to watch the whole movie. :)

My go to feel good movie part would be the part in Grumpy Old Men when Jack Lemmon's character gets laid and dances while making spicy eggs. TV maybe the scene in Breaking Bad when Jesse plays peek a boo with the ginger kid. I don't want to watch it again, but it was emotional.

Watched that fan made Breaking Bad movie that has been making its rounds the other day. I could be confusing scenes here but this scene is still just as satisfying today as it was when it premiered. Skinheads being mowed down and Creepy Todd choked out. Was lovely.

Not sure what my all time favorite scenes would be. Two movie scenes that come to mind, perhaps a bit cliche but the opening of Saving Private Ryan and the ending to The Devil's Rejects.

perhaps a bit cliche but the opening of Saving Private Ryan

You know, that opening scene really had an impact on me and I was thinking the same thing and almost posted it yesterday (so, maybe it is cliche?) but, WOW, I always imagine myself being one of those guys at the 1:50 mark, had I been alive at the time of the invasion.

For movie I have to go with this:

I love the exchange between the dad and his son. :) (it's funny too). Heartwarming, actually. Not really my reality and it isn't one of the 'greats' of theater, but, whatever :bag:

I think for tv show I go with this:

Freaks and Geeks final episode. Lots of cool stuff there about walking a different path than what was expected. Heartwarming, too.

Watched that fan made Breaking Bad movie that has been making its rounds the other day. I could be confusing scenes here but this scene is still just as satisfying today as it was when it premiered. Skinheads being mowed down and Creepy Todd choked out. Was lovely.

Not sure what my all time favorite scenes would be. Two movie scenes that come to mind, perhaps a bit cliche but the opening of Saving Private Ryan and the ending to The Devil's Rejects.

Fuck YES to the ending of Devils Rejects, The whole movie is amazing- to bad 31 sucked balls.

Reactions: heybarkeep
Fuck YES to the ending of Devils Rejects, The whole movie is amazing- to bad 31 sucked balls.

I think House of 1000 Corpses is a much better movie, but I love Devil's Rejects, too.

The Lords of Salem was also shitty.

Status
Not open for further replies.