AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

What is your favorite cam site?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Dec 6, 2019
Hi everyone!

I have been checking out this forum since my first cam show back in 2016, but new to posting! I recently have taken a 6 month break from camming, and I miss it, but I am craving a fresh start. I have been on chaturbate, and it was fun but I feel like I never felt especially connected to the platform. I have also tried MFC, and admittedly did not give it my all in the month I tried.

My main question is, what cam site would you recommend camming on? I don't mind if you say one of the sites I mentioned I'm just looking for some insight as I know the camming industry has changed a lot lately. Any thoughts helps! Thank you so much.

I have tried manyvids, stripchat and chaturbate.
I did get a lot of traction on chaturbate than other sites as it is more userbase I guess. Stripchat is my second favourite.

Thinks i do not like about chaturbate is a very date and old user interface. Feels like we are using a site from the 90s. But that also speaks for its popularity as it is still popular despite looking like that.

Camming is about being an adult digital creator these days, so make sure you have videos to sell and other allied thing setup.

Reactions: ava1992
Hi lydialove,

I have only used Chaturbate but am also interested in this thread.
It looks like there are a lot of good sites :)

I chose Chaturbate because I know it's a reputable site with lots of spending viewers.

Recently they added a "promote your room" (for tokens)* feature that gave me a much-needed boost.
It helps Chaturbate models increase their room count by placing your room on the front page in a "promoted" spot for 5minutes at a time.
I would use it when it got really quiet with nobody tipping or talking. A lot of those new viewers are the reason I'm having way more luck with it now - many
became regulars and my room count is higher on average. Some people said it didn't work for them the same way, so I think a lot of it does
have to do with what time you are on as well. I broadcast weekdays during the day USA time.

*Yes it costs tokens - for me it lead to long-term spenders so the cost is worth it in my opinion!

Also, I just started using the affiliate link too. I highly recommend it for cam models & wish I had started sharing it sooner. I look forward to seeing the results of it!
It's a great way for webcam models to make passive income online from what I have read about it.
Having other online things besides just camming (photo/video sales & fan club) is beneficial too.
It feels less stressful camming knowing I could sell a photo set/video.

Would love to hear more thoughts on other sites too! :D

Best & with :h:
Ava

Last edited:
Following this for sure!

I started on MFC a decade ago, and burned out pretty quickly (twice) because I was clueless.
That being said, I loved MFC and became comfortable there quickly.
Getting back on that horse again now, and I definitely appreciate this forum and everyone’s advice!

Streamate is my new favorite no freeloaders during explicit shows which have always gotten on my nerves in the first two years of camming on freemium sites and also I personally make much more income than any other site. Another thing I like is the insignificance regarding amount of viewers in your chatroom because it means nothing and you can still make good money with an empty room. Which is always a very stressful thing not to have on freemium sites.

• Hugs
Reactions: Catalina SM
@evafromheaven you can edit your posts up to 15 minutes so you don't double or triple post in a row. just a little forum etiquette. :D

to answer OPs question: my favorite is probably streamate. i've been on there for almost 8 years. i love the no below the belt nudity in free chat and chargeback protection.

Out of The Big Three , Streamate is my favorite so far. Token sites have big earning potential, but I find the pace of private based more my speed these days.

• less competitive/pressure around rank
  • I'm not constantly dialed up to 11 all the time to keep as many viewers as possible
  • There's no "momentum" or countdowns to worry about , so I can take a breaks as needed
  • no public pussy
  • I like how their algorithm works - SM gets pretty specific with tags/body stats/fetishes, so I can cater to the traffic I want!
  • Inconsistent scheduling doesn't hurt me as badly as it did on CB and MFC
  • Its not permitted to share offsite links or contact , so when I'm offline I'm truly offline.

Big thanks to the SM models on the forum for helping me make the leap, I'm so much happier now.

Chaturbate was the best site ever for me and still is ... stripchat is good too .

Status
Not open for further replies.